• 54 results
#1 Posted by NTM (7335 posts) -

#2 Edited by NTM (7335 posts) -

This kind of goes with my other thread that I made about who'd you like to go on an adventure with, in case anyone was thinking "dude, what's with these?" I just think if they were to ever take hold of an existing franchise, even if it isn't possible, or unlikely, it'd be neat to see these be done by Naughty Dog.

#3 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

Neither

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6964 posts) -

If they are jist going to do another psudo uncharted game. I would rather them just do a regular uncharted game.

#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

A good one.

#6 Posted by YI_Orange (1141 posts) -

Is Unkarted an option?

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

If they are jist going to do another psudo uncharted game. I would rather them just do a regular uncharted game.

Although that's not what I was going to say, that's pretty much what I was going to say.

#8 Posted by believer258 (11785 posts) -

@YI_Orange said:

Is Unkarted an option?

That. A new franchise, three main entries and a kart racer. That's the pattern, Naughty Dog, why not stick with it?

#9 Posted by RUDEMIESTER (56 posts) -

Uncharted-Tomb Raider CROSSOVER...

YOLO!

#10 Posted by MikkaQ (10283 posts) -

They kinda have made both of those already and it's called Uncharted.

#11 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Fucking Crash Team Racing 2 is the only game they should be working on right now.

#12 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@YI_Orange said:

Is Unkarted an option?

That. A new franchise, three main entries and a kart racer. That's the pattern, Naughty Dog, why not stick with it?

I want this so bad. Let me be a big blue man and race against Sully, Naughty Dog!

#13 Posted by Raven10 (1764 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

This. They have their own tomb raiding character who I happen to find more appealing than either Indy or Lara so I would just prefer them to make another Uncharted game if they went down that route. Knowing them though they have a new series planned for next generation.

#14 Posted by Lazyaza (2176 posts) -

Where is the Jak 4 option?

#15 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

I'm still hoping for a Jak 4 sometime...

#16 Posted by deox (210 posts) -

Neither.

#17 Posted by adam1808 (1448 posts) -

Shogo 2

#18 Posted by jimmyfenix (3852 posts) -

reboot crash bandicoot

#19 Posted by ComradeKhan (687 posts) -

Way of the Warrior II

#20 Posted by guiseppe (2840 posts) -

@jimmyfenix said:

reboot crash bandicoot

And make it awesome! They should finish their work right now though, and make that awesome first.

#21 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Jak X 2

#22 Posted by DeF (4855 posts) -

Uncharted IS Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones.

#23 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Naughty Dog already does Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones, it's called Uncharted.

#24 Posted by Symptomz (130 posts) -

Realistic Jak game thanks.

#25 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

This.

#27 Edited by MattyFTM (14367 posts) -

A new Jak game. Or a new Crash game. OR a Jak & Crash crossover game. Man, how awesome would that be?

Although a Crash game by Naughty Dog is never going to happen. Activision own the Crash IP now.

#28 Posted by jjnen (661 posts) -

Thry can do whatever they want. Something new and unique would be the thing I prefer.

#29 Posted by Zaccheus (1792 posts) -

I think The Last of Us is something of their own and I hope it succeeds. Then there is going to be The Last of Us 2 and hopefully another new IP from the Uncharted 3 team. Sony can make more Uncharted if they want, but I hope Naughty Dog is done with it.

#30 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

@MattyFTM said:

A new Jak game. Or a new Crash game. OR a Jak & Crash crossover game. Man, how awesome would that be?

Although a Crash game by Naughty Dog is never going to happen. Activision own the Crash IP now.

Jak and Crash Combat Racing?

#31 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

A mascot platformer.

#32 Edited by Wacomole (818 posts) -

I've often found it interesting that, while there's traditionally been a great deal of complaining that there are far too many sequels, when asked "what game do you really want to see?" the vast majority of respondents to these kind of questions usually just want sequels to games they've played in the past.

#33 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

They're making the Last of Us let's wait for that first.

#34 Edited by killacam (1284 posts) -

i want them to make the new final fantasy

#35 Posted by sub_o (881 posts) -

Psi-Ops 2

#36 Posted by Nightriff (4988 posts) -

Way of the Warrior Sequel, you forgot that option

#37 Posted by BlackLagoon (1406 posts) -

@DeF said:

Eh, Uncharted is far more of a cover based shooter than either of those two franchises.

@Symptomz said:

They looked into doing that, didn't think it worked, decided to do Last of Us instead.

#38 Posted by TheMarcosMantis (5 posts) -

A proper sequel to Jak 3!!

#39 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

@CrossTheAtlantic said:

@believer258 said:

@YI_Orange said:

Is Unkarted an option?

I want this so bad. Let me be a big blue man and race against Sully, Naughty Dog!

As long as I get to play as Doughnut Drake, this sounds awesome

#40 Posted by DeF (4855 posts) -

@BlackLagoon said:

@DeF said:

Eh, Uncharted is far more of a cover based shooter than either of those two franchises.

@Symptomz said:

They looked into doing that, didn't think it worked, decided to do Last of Us instead.

Realistic Jak game is what they tried before Uncharted and scrapped in favor of that.

And yes, of course Uncharted is half shooter ...

Still, both core elements from Indy and TR are heavily represented in the Uncharted games. Unless you're clamoring for Aliens of Dinosaurs...

#41 Posted by TMThomsen (2071 posts) -

Crash Bandicoot 4.

#42 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6296 posts) -

"Jak and Daxter HD collection for Xbox 360 Because Steve Sold His PS3."

#43 Posted by McBEEF (360 posts) -

Indiana jones all the way-just give me uncharted with Nazis!

#44 Edited by BlackLagoon (1406 posts) -

@DeF said:

Realistic Jak game is what they tried before Uncharted and scrapped in favor of that.

Still, both core elements from Indy and TR are heavily represented in the Uncharted games. Unless you're clamoring for Aliens of Dinosaurs...

Dunno about Jak before Uncharted... From what I recall Naughty Dog were thinking of doing a fantasy themed game before Nathan Drake was born. However after Uncharted 2, the new team that ended up doing The Last of Us most certainly did do concept work on a realistic looking Jak game. This was widely reported on, like in Game Informer.

And I guess this is a matter definition, but Tomb Raider has always been focused on far more complex traversal puzzles than what you see in Uncharted. Never mind the auto aim and lack of a cover system for the combat sequences. The pacing and skills the games rely on have significant differences, and it's very simplistic and reductive to just claim they are the same.

#45 Posted by DeF (4855 posts) -

@BlackLagoon said:

@DeF said:

Dunno about Jak before Uncharted... From what I recall Naughty Dog were thinking of doing a fantasy themed game before Nathan Drake was born. However after Uncharted 2, the new team that ended up doing The Last of Us most certainly did do concept work on a realistic looking Jak game. This was widely reported on, like in Game Informer.

And I guess this is a matter definition, but Tomb Raider has always been focused on far more complex traversal puzzles than what you see in Uncharted. Never mind the auto aim and lack of a cover system for the combat sequences. The pacing and skills the games rely on have significant differences, and it's very simplistic and reductive to just claim they are the same.

Hm alright, I might be mixing up the stories then. I thought the experiments with realistic characters came before Uncharted but if you remember it more vividly, I'll trust you on that.

And yes, being reductive and simplistic was the whole point of my statement. I'm well aware that the games aren't identical in gameplay or narrative design.

#46 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4704 posts) -

Jak 4.

#47 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5227 posts) -

@BlackLagoon said:

@DeF said:

Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones were 2 of the bigger influences on the Uncharted franchise. If Naughty Dog made a game of either Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones they would end up feeling like Uncharted with a different focus.

#48 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6397 posts) -

@sub_o said:

Psi-Ops 2

This right here.

#49 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

I'm bothered by this way of logic. Rocksteady made good Batman games, therefore they should make a Spider-man/Super-man/some other superhero game. Uncharted was good, therefore Naughty Dogs should just make more games like Uncharted. It almost is insulting to the company saying they can only do a certain type of game and that all games of that type should be like that.

#50 Edited by Intro (1206 posts) -

Neither. I just want an updated Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 HD collection please. Another Jak game would be nice as well, but on PC and 360 too.