• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 1 year, 1 month ago

Which member of the Bomb Squad would you most like to make out with? (354 votes)

Jeff Gerstmann 2%
Ryan Davis 2%
Patrick Klepek 2%
Brad Shoemaker 8%
Drew Scanlon 25%
Vinny Caravella 16%
Alex Navarro 0%
Dave Snider 2%
Luchadeer 43%

If it was absolutely necessary - say, for something like an internet poll - which Bomber would you choose to get your smooch on with?

*Cool Baby excluded because ew, that's a minor.

#51 Posted by Viking_Funeral (1561 posts) -

Oh, internet. Never stop being you.

#52 Posted by eccentrix (1426 posts) -

I think Brad would be gentle. Not like those others.

#53 Edited by Clonedzero (3719 posts) -

patrick is skinny and kinda girly figured. so i guess i'd close my eyes and pretend he's a chick? he's gotta tuck it back though, i dont wanna get poked by anything.

#54 Edited by LiquidPrince (15606 posts) -

Oh god... stop, please... stop. I don't need these images floating around in my head.

#55 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6077 posts) -

No love for Alex.

#56 Posted by Grimmrobe (199 posts) -

Goddamnit, Internet. Stop ruining everything.

#57 Posted by crusader8463 (14305 posts) -

I picked Pat. I think he is the most lady like of the group so it might be less weird?

#58 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

What a sausagefest.

#59 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3719 posts) -

The residual alcohol in Snider's mouth is enough to poison the average person, so that's something to keep in mind before you vote.

#60 Posted by Cheesebob (1211 posts) -
#61 Edited by Abendlaender (2596 posts) -

Brad, cause he would look at me and say: "What? No!" and then we both walk happily away

#62 Edited by Nightriff (4338 posts) -

Vinny, those arms.....I just melt

#63 Posted by supermonkey122 (780 posts) -

I would say Vinny, but he would be cheating on his wife. Luchadeer.

#64 Edited by Ducksworth (656 posts) -

This is almost as bad as the threads where creepy anime fans talk about their infatuation with 12 year old characters. Almost.

Edit: Not to discriminate against weird anime freaks, this is also almost as bad as the insane bioware forum dwellers.

#65 Posted by Dragon_Fire (358 posts) -

These kind of threads really scare me And make me wonder what the Bomb Squad think of their community.

#66 Posted by FlamingHobo (4475 posts) -

The uncompromising love this community has for the site's hosts is both inspiring and very, very creepy. (Probably why I keep coming back!)

#67 Edited by TruthTellah (7641 posts) -

If I were Drew, I don't think I'd know how to feel about this.

Complimented? Horribly creeped out? Not even phased at all?

I wonder if someone has brought these shocking results to his attention already...

#68 Posted by TruthTellah (7641 posts) -

This is almost as bad as the threads where creepy anime fans talk about their infatuation with 12 year old characters. Almost.

Edit: Not to discriminate against weird anime freaks, this is also almost as bad as the insane bioware forum dwellers.

Wait, what threads are you talking about? On here? I've fortunately not seen any threads here like that. Are you just referring to threads online in general?

#69 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Get out....

#70 Posted by TooWalrus (12972 posts) -

This is truly the dumbest thread we've ever-

...Brad, of course.

#71 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6375 posts) -

Uh......I voted Drew.

#72 Posted by Daveyo520 (6597 posts) -

We all know it is Drew.

#73 Edited by Geralt (299 posts) -

I...don't...even...why are you doing this, man?

#74 Posted by Gamer_152 (13970 posts) -

Sweet lord, does this not need to be a thing. I'm all for jokes about the staff, but I think this has crossed the line into full-on creepy/inappropriate territory. For the good of everyone's psyche, I'm shutting this down.