This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by shermanatorek (114 posts) -

#2 Posted by shermanatorek (114 posts) -

Jeff seems like he would be a fun dad.

#3 Edited by Mastercheesey (220 posts) -

These types of threads are getting weird... but vinny

#4 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

This is getting really weird, you guys. I am a fan of the staff too, but......goddammit, do we need so many hypothetical question threads a day placing staff members of your choice in various life situations?

#5 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Fucking none of them. They're awesome and all but my dad is MY DAD. I love my dad and don't want to replace him with one of my favorite Internet personalities. This thread is just creepy.

#6 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

@Mastercheesey said:

These types of threads are getting weird... but vinny

Yeah I've definitely been wondering about how everyone suddenly got the bright idea to come up with ridiculous hypothetical scenarios involving the staff to post as polls, myself.

I'm torn between Vinny and Dave... but I'd choose Dave! I can really relate to his web development/design and engineering beginnings and he'd be an ideal father figure for me in that context.

#7 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

These threads are happening more and more...and getting kinda creepy. Keep up the good work?

#8 Posted by ThatIndianGuy7116 (254 posts) -

I don't find these threads to be creepy at all , is that weird?

but the answer will ALWAYS be Vinny for me, of course......OK maybe these are a bit weird

#9 Posted by shermanatorek (114 posts) -

This thread is not creepy at all. Now, if I asked which member of the GB crew would you rather have your mom make love to? I'd say Vinny because he seems like he would treat my mom right. But I didn't ask that so... this thread isn't weird.

#10 Posted by benspyda (2051 posts) -

Vinny's son will grow up to be a real man like his father.

#11 Posted by betterboulder (190 posts) -

LOL These posts so far are friggin' hilarious

#12 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

@shermanatorek said:

This thread is not creepy at all. Now, if I asked which member of the GB crew would you rather have your mom make love to? I'd say Vinny because he seems like he would treat my mom right. But I didn't ask that so... this thread isn't weird.

Yeah, I agree. It looks like the mods agreed too, considering this actually survived the lockdown purge that just happened! As long as the discussions stay on topic, generally, we should be fine.

On that note, I didn't know interaction with my mother was a factor! I still stick with my Dave decision, though. Because interacting with mommy should be nothing for Hardcore Dave!

#13 Posted by Coafi (1494 posts) -

These threads are getting out of hand.

#14 Posted by Milkman (17327 posts) -

Now you're forcing it. Besides we've had this one before. 

#15 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3925 posts) -

I think this thread would get a pass most days but considering how many of these "which staff member" threads there's been it's just one more on the pile. Can we take a break for a while?

Jeff strikes me as being a wildly irresponsible parent, so him obviously.

#17 Posted by Sparklykiss (1983 posts) -

We really don't need to start a trend of all of these weird/hypothetical Giant Bomb staff situations.

So, I'm going to politely suggest that you guys knock it off or I will break your arm. Have a nice day~