#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

#2 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

So same as last year there will be a second stream for members to watch, last years was fantastic and seeing as the second stream didn't get uploaded again after I was glad I watched primarily that.

What will you watch?

CLARIFICATION - If you watch one and then watch another after it gets uploaded it does not count, I mean what stream will you be watching when its live.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11829 posts) -

Well...I do have two monitors...

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18955 posts) -

Both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4390 posts) -

Both simply because I AIN'T NO LITTLE BITCH WHO CAN ONLY HANDLE ONE STREAM AT A TIME WOOF WOOF WOOF AAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#listeningtodmx

#6 Posted by Milkman (16646 posts) -

I'll attempt to watch both, focus too much on one, miss something hilarious and then ask everyone in the chat what I missed.

#7 Posted by rynbeed (143 posts) -

Two monitors = both bitches! II'll have to wake up earlier than I have all summer, but not going to miss a minute!

#8 Posted by Hamst3r (4481 posts) -

Both streams. There is no other option.

#9 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I generally watch both, and mute one and watch another and switch often.

#10 Posted by TurboMan (7503 posts) -

Whichever one announces the Wrestling WIki.

#11 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch most of it live this year, due to being in class, and then work. I'll probably watch both when I can though.

#12 Posted by Animasta (14672 posts) -

the first one because I won't be a member!

though even if I wasn't I barely watched the second one anyway on BLLSL 2

#13 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Animasta said:

The second stream was way better, you had lots of random banter with the staff and guests, I remember a part where we just saw Jeff and Ryan and Garry sitting around a table with Matt Kessler eating Chicken Nuggets.

#14 Edited by Animasta (14672 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@Animasta said:

The second stream was way better, you had lots of random banter with the staff and guests, I remember a part where we just saw Jeff and Ryan and Garry sitting around a table with Matt Kessler eating Chicken Nuggets.

why would I want to watch kessler do anything?

and honestly even without kessler that doesn't necessarily sound like fantastic viewing

#15 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Both! Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Why did my classes have to be scheduled like crap on the day of the BLLSL? : (

#16 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

If it's anything like last year, I'll watch the 2nd stream. To me, watching Will, Jeff and Alex fool around backstage was much more entertaining than some guy showing a weapon model or Jeff and Alex playing dreamcast.

#17 Posted by DizzyMedal (399 posts) -

I'll watch the second one, because if it's like last year, I can pull the first one off twitch. Last year they didn't archive the second stream :(

#18 Posted by Vonocourt (2125 posts) -

I'll probably flip-flop.

#19 Posted by geirr (2525 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@Hizang said:

@Animasta said:

why would I want to watch kessler do anything?

and honestly even without kessler that doesn't necessarily sound like fantastic viewing

How is this not fantastic viewing? Fab men eating fab foods, it's fabulous!

#20 Posted by Fattony12000 (7283 posts) -

All the streams.

#21 Posted by spilledmilkfactory (1864 posts) -

I'll probably try to stick with the second one since them archiving the first seems more likely

#22 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

I'm more interested in the first but I may as well watch the second since people don't seem to be confident that they'll archive it.

#23 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

Dual screens aw yeah! I will be watching both of the streams fo sho.

#24 Posted by YoThatLimp (1900 posts) -

I hope they are both archived. Will be in class totally missing the stream.

#25 Posted by JacDG (2119 posts) -

None, I will be at a party! 

#26 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

probably none because I didn't like any of the shows so far, seem a bit too forced sometimes.

hopefully this year it'll be a bit better.

#27 Posted by TooWalrus (13161 posts) -

Whyyyyyy do I have to work Friday?!

#28 Posted by dropabombonit (1490 posts) -

Main stream because I'm not a member

#29 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Probably mainstream. I say probably because I might not see it.

#30 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1633 posts) -

probably none until I get home from work...

#31 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

I'll flip between them at random points in time!

#32 Posted by pekarn (86 posts) -

Last year I was watching three streams at the same time (Main stream, premium stream and big red phone stream). So I think I can handle both streams. Just hope I don't have to work too late on friday.

#33 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4967 posts) -

Mainstream. I'm not into the underground stuff.

#34 Posted by NickM (1069 posts) -

Akimbo

#35 Posted by Gamer_152 (14070 posts) -

I'm planning to flick back and forth, but mainly spend my time with the first stream.

#36 Posted by falling_fast (2208 posts) -

the premium stream was waay better than the actual show last time around. it's probably going to be the same this time, so I will be watching the premium stream.

#37 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

Probably none because the first 2 lives shows were pretty shit.

#38 Posted by Rafaelfc (1328 posts) -

normal, but i'll probably watch it over the weekend. gotta work for most of the day on friday

#39 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

First one because I'm not a member and I don't care about buying a subscription. Unless they offer something good for once.

#40 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Mainstream since I'm not a premium member.

#41 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I've paid at least $150 to this god damn circus.

I deserve to spend every waking moment watching Dave Snider.

#42 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Neither since I have better things to do.

#43 Posted by Lukeweizer (2653 posts) -

Neither, I'll be at work. THANKS, OBAMA!

#44 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I would have been watching the second stream more if this was still Whiskey Media. But without the personalities of Tested and Screened holding it down, I don't know how interesting it would end up being. I at least hope Gary and Will and Rorie come and spend the day hanging out back stage with Dave.

#45 Posted by Superkenon (1416 posts) -

I know I'll be way busy on Friday, but I'll try to squeeze in as much as I can, darn it! Second stream since that's less likely to be archived.

#46 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1035 posts) -

I have to watch my niece most of the day on Friday so I'll likely only get to pop in for a few minutes at a time (if I'm lucky), so the second stream I guess...?

#47 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@MrKlorox said:

I would have been watching the second stream more if this was still Whiskey Media. But without the personalities of Tested and Screened holding it down, I don't know how interesting it would end up being. I at least hope Gary and Will and Rorie come and spend the day hanging out back stage with Dave.

Will has already said he would not be coming down.

#48 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

The second stream is already amazing.

#49 Posted by Box3ru13 (703 posts) -

Didn't catch much of the second stream except when it was featured on the main stream.

Main Stream stuff was just one compelling to me thus it didn't seem like I was missing anything of great value besides some Chik'in nugz getting munched on...again.

Plus Breaking Brad absolutely made this BLLSL.

#50 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I was there for about 3-4 hours, I left at the Comic Vine segment. I ended up switching back and forth, whenever a game demo was being played I just switched to the other stream.