Who am I?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Lord_Xp

No one probably cares but eh, I wanted to leave a digital foot print somewhere on the internet. Sounds lame I know this already. But if you don't want to read this then don't it's not going to be long or drag on. Just a better description of who I am.

My name is Travis. Call me by my username though on here. I am, at the moment twenty-one years old. I was born on September 13th, 1991. I've been born and raised in a small ass town in North-East, Ohio. Neighboring cities don't even know it exists sometimes because of how small it is. I originally started playing video games somewhere in the mid to late 90's on the original PlayStation. I played mostly Need for Speed, Spyro, Jurassic Park, and Hercules. Oh and of course all the Crash Bandicoot games. Didn't have a memory card at the time so I would play and beat the game in one sitting all the time or just dicked around on each game.

From there I then moved onto the original non-slim PlayStation 2 and I have played way to many games to count since I had it it's whole life cycle. That's where I realized that games would always be something I would do no matter what was going on in my life. After the PlayStation 3 was announced I knew I had to have it and thank god my dad won an Ebay bid on it but I was upset that he spent to much on it. He said he didn't care but wanted me to be happy. Happy I was from then on out. Then it had broken only once before I got an upgraded 120gig non-slim one I believe it was. Played that for a long time now. Now I bought the slim 180gig Ps3 and I love it still.

For me, video games aren't all about graphics or voice acting, music, and all that extra stuff. For me if it has a great story line where it actually took a lot of thought and practice into it to make the game great then that's what I look for most. I also have taken a fancy to those hidden easter eggs in games to the point where Borderlands 2 just made me laugh and smile and remember video games I have played in the past or still do play (Minecraft). Story is what makes a game great in my opinion. If you have a good one then nothing else matters. Well I guess the controls and it properly working matters to. But lets not get nit-picky.

Sorry for making this dragging this on reader. You must have not had a lot of time if you read this whole thing. But needless to say, I do appreciate it and hope you remember your gaming origins and past times. I know I always will. I love video games as a passionate hobby of mine. I'm a bit weird about it sometimes, but I'm still down to earth about everything in the real world at the same time. Thanks for reading and Happy Gaming.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Lord_Xp

No one probably cares but eh, I wanted to leave a digital foot print somewhere on the internet. Sounds lame I know this already. But if you don't want to read this then don't it's not going to be long or drag on. Just a better description of who I am.

My name is Travis. Call me by my username though on here. I am, at the moment twenty-one years old. I was born on September 13th, 1991. I've been born and raised in a small ass town in North-East, Ohio. Neighboring cities don't even know it exists sometimes because of how small it is. I originally started playing video games somewhere in the mid to late 90's on the original PlayStation. I played mostly Need for Speed, Spyro, Jurassic Park, and Hercules. Oh and of course all the Crash Bandicoot games. Didn't have a memory card at the time so I would play and beat the game in one sitting all the time or just dicked around on each game.

From there I then moved onto the original non-slim PlayStation 2 and I have played way to many games to count since I had it it's whole life cycle. That's where I realized that games would always be something I would do no matter what was going on in my life. After the PlayStation 3 was announced I knew I had to have it and thank god my dad won an Ebay bid on it but I was upset that he spent to much on it. He said he didn't care but wanted me to be happy. Happy I was from then on out. Then it had broken only once before I got an upgraded 120gig non-slim one I believe it was. Played that for a long time now. Now I bought the slim 180gig Ps3 and I love it still.

For me, video games aren't all about graphics or voice acting, music, and all that extra stuff. For me if it has a great story line where it actually took a lot of thought and practice into it to make the game great then that's what I look for most. I also have taken a fancy to those hidden easter eggs in games to the point where Borderlands 2 just made me laugh and smile and remember video games I have played in the past or still do play (Minecraft). Story is what makes a game great in my opinion. If you have a good one then nothing else matters. Well I guess the controls and it properly working matters to. But lets not get nit-picky.

Sorry for making this dragging this on reader. You must have not had a lot of time if you read this whole thing. But needless to say, I do appreciate it and hope you remember your gaming origins and past times. I know I always will. I love video games as a passionate hobby of mine. I'm a bit weird about it sometimes, but I'm still down to earth about everything in the real world at the same time. Thanks for reading and Happy Gaming.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lord_Xp

...woops. Thought these were left on individual pages, not in the forums. sorry guys. someone can lock this or something. sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust

Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what you are is a man in a mask.

I do remember my gaming origins, and miss them. I miss my days with Fable 2 and Force Unleashed. Happy gaming man!

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Pie

I READ YOUR ARTICLE AND UNDERSTAND THAT HERCULES AND MINECRAFT HAVE THE BEST STORY EVER THANKS.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ben_H

Your title reminded me of Snoop Dogg. 

You could always use this blog as an introduction of sorts I suppose.
Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lord_Xp

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jams
No Caption Provided
TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By TheHumanDove

HEY TRAVIS

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By grilledcheez

Spyro? You mean that thing from SKYLANDERS??!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By awesomeusername

I feel the same way. I could play video games during an apocalypse. It's really the only hobby I have.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Phatmac

THANKS FOR THIS READ MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!?!?!

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lord_Xp

: It's a good way to go haha

: Maybe when you're older

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 49th

Great post, Travis.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Jeust

@Lord_Xp: ^^

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

My theory is this Lord XP "Travis" character knew he was posting this in the forums, I think the second post was an elaborate diversion. I think that's what makes this guy so dangerous, especially now that we all know his name. We speak your name Travis.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lord_Xp

Oh my you figured the whole plan out. Congrats.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By ShaggE

Oh my god, you're that guy! From the place!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

@Lord_Xp said:

...woops. Thought these were left on individual pages, not in the forums. sorry guys. someone can lock this or something. sorry for the inconvenience.

When posting a blog if you don't want it attached to the forums just make sure not to click the "Attach to the forums" button. In the future if you need something locked please contact the mod team.