• 72 results
#1 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

#2 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

Im going with England if they beat italy, and if not, then......Portugal, i guess.

#3 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

I don't know what that is, so Germany I guess.

#4 Posted by Aegon (5471 posts) -

Since the last Euro cup I've been rooting for Spain when everyone else seemed to be on Germany's side. Spain won and then went on to win the world cup. I like their dominating play style and they haven't disappointed me yet, so they're still my team.

#5 Posted by TheSlothKing (331 posts) -

I'm guessing this has to do with soccer.....so Italy.

#6 Posted by DeF (4850 posts) -

India

#7 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2720 posts) -

I'll go with Germany. They are crazy strong right now.

#8 Posted by Jeust (10538 posts) -

Portugal. Any doubt? ^^

#9 Posted by AlexW00d (6231 posts) -

Why would you even enter this thread if you know nothing of Football? People are silly.

I vote Spain.

#10 Posted by FLStyle (4649 posts) -

Spain will beat Germany in the final.

I'm watching the England vs. Italy game and wondering when Italy will finally score so they can go on to be swept aside by the Germans.

#11 Posted by gamefreak9 (2356 posts) -

Germany

#12 Posted by leebmx (2238 posts) -

I am watching England play at the moment and it is making me feel physically ill.

#13 Posted by Phatmac (5724 posts) -

Spain, probably.

#14 Posted by FLStyle (4649 posts) -

I'll be ashamed to be English if England win this match.

#15 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

this england-italy match is killing me!!!

#16 Posted by warxsnake (2645 posts) -

Depressing Eng Ita match 

Germany will win

#17 Posted by DukesT3 (1901 posts) -

Balotelli.

#18 Edited by VoshiNova (1670 posts) -

lol watching the italy/england game now before I answer... haha

edit: these shootouts are tense!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck

#19 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4965 posts) -

Spain.

#20 Posted by FLStyle (4649 posts) -

I'm so glad England lost, I'd hate to have seen a repeat of England vs. Germany from 2 years ago.

#21 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

I think it's Spain beating Germany.

#22 Edited by WalkerTR77 (1355 posts) -

I'm all about the Germans, they play a beautiful game of football.

Also, Italy (Pirlo) have done God's work tonight.

http://gifsoup.com/MTM1ODQ5Nw
#23 Posted by altairre (1175 posts) -

That Pirlo penalty was pretty awesome. Looking forward to Germany vs Italy and I hope Germany wins the cup this time.

#24 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

I'm Portuguese so I'd love for Portugal to win, but.... I think the Germans will take it.

#25 Posted by Soap (3575 posts) -

As a brit, I would of loved England to win it. Of course that was never going to happen though.

I think Germany are the only team to have shower much class so far so my money is on them.

#26 Edited by Aegon (5471 posts) -

@altairre said:

That Pirlo penalty was pretty awesome. Looking forward to Germany vs Italy and I hope Germany wins the cup this time.

Lol, that was the only part of the game I enjoyed. That's swagger. Not some idiot repeating swag, swag, swag, swag, swag, over and over.

@Little_Socrates said:

I think it's Spain beating Germany.

Yes.

Although, I think it's possible for there to be an upset with Italy beating Germany.

#27 Posted by L44 (555 posts) -

I like Balotteli.

#28 Posted by MikkaQ (10278 posts) -

It's probably gonna be Spain. I certainly hope so anyway, gotta have a mediterranean country beat those damned land lubbers.

#29 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

I'm gonna say Spain.

#30 Posted by triviaman09 (798 posts) -

Germany, if and only if they can exorcise their demons against Spain.

#31 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

I'm rooting for Portugal(mainly because of Cristiano Ronaldo..) and Germany(Klose, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Ozil and Hummels), seeing how I don't have any real favorite national team like I had earlier in my life(like Germany, Brazil, Croatia just too mention certain teams). But i'm afraid it will be Spain who takes it. Also I feel that the last few Euro's and WC's have been pretty "meh", for some reason I have this feeling that since I started watching football full time(around the mid 90s) football, or national competitions mainly, have lost a lot of it's charm. 

#32 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

@altairre said:

that penalty was really really nice. too bad England lost, but Italy deserved the win.

#33 Posted by ErEl (142 posts) -

At least England seemed to try this time in the game they get kicked out. I knew Cole was gonna miss that penalty.

#34 Posted by Sean2206 (264 posts) -

I predict a Portugal vs Germany final which Germany will win. Germany play some fine football as do Portugal but they just don't co-operate as well as the German squad to although I'd say they have better individual players than Germany.

England never stood a chance tonight, they were absolutely atrocious and Italy were so much better they deserved to win in the normal 90 minutes. I wanted England to win tonight only to see Germany slaughter them in the semi-finals. Living in Northern Ireland I'm sure the English papers tomorrow will be full of how they were unjustly beaten like they are every other time. Cole shouldn't have took that penalty either why not Walcott, Carroll or even Terry as soon as Cole went up I knew he wouldn't score. Anyway I think Germany will win a tight final against Portugal if my predictions are correct and I look forward to seeing this Spain/Portugal match should be good.

#35 Posted by Village_Guy (2537 posts) -

I'm going to predict that it will be Spain vs. Germany in the final... Aaand, I guess, with Spain winning.

Though I don't care much about football, it does seem like Spain and Germany are the two best teams, and I think Spain might be able to get the upper hand.

#36 Posted by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -

I voted Spain but I'm starting to think Germany. Spain have been pretty unconvincing so far...

#37 Posted by cloudnineboya (791 posts) -

Germany to beat Portugal in the final

#38 Posted by ZombieSpace (286 posts) -

Pirlo is a fucking boss but i hope that germany will take the title

#39 Posted by Nasharoo (61 posts) -

Spain haven't been at their best so far, I think some of the players are struggling to gel because they play in such vastly different styles at club level. Del Bosque insisting on no striker might be their undoing, Portugal like to flood the midfield so Spain will struggle to get any meaningful attacks without the Direct threat of a striker.

Germany are favourites now, and it goes to show that if you set out a long term plan it will produce results. They've been planning for this group of players to come together at just the right time and they play with such fluidity it's hard to see anyone overcoming then. Italy will do well to stifle them, but they look pretty shaky at the back.

#40 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I am part German, so Germany. England are a terrible football team and have been for a long time.

#41 Edited by Mushir (2389 posts) -

Have been rooting for Germany for a while now and they've been the best so far in this competition. I think they'll get the win against Italy. Spain vs Portugal I'm not so sure about. Spain haven't really been as good as they were a few years ago and they're really missing David Villa to score the goals for them. I think Portugal could surprise us, although I would still bet on Spain to take the win.

I hope and think that the Germans will win it this year. They play the best and most entertaining football.

#42 Posted by Joey_Connell (56 posts) -

I want Spain to win but Germany is what my head says.

#43 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

I think it's going to be Germany.

#44 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -

Another vote for Germany. Just hope that Schweinsteiger will be fit for Thursday's match.

#45 Posted by donkeyscrotes (69 posts) -

Final falls on my birthday, I cannot wait. If its anything like the Italy vs Spain match earlier in the tournament it should be fantastic.

Think Spain may edge it though.

#46 Posted by benpicko (2005 posts) -

I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴀʏɪɴɢ Sᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ.

#47 Posted by markini6 (445 posts) -

If Balotelli is as good in the final as he was tonight, then Italy. In all their games Spain have never looked completely convincing at the back, apart from Ramos absolutely bossing Ronaldo last night. Everyone always harps on about Xavi and Iniesta (for good reason), but stand out player of the tournament so far has to be Pirlo for me, absolutely love watching him play

#48 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Spain, they are just on a crazy run of amazing football, high confidence and just generally a well built team.

#49 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Italy

#50 Posted by matti00 (668 posts) -

England kept a clean sheet against Italy, therefore England > Germany. Science.