Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: Who do you think would win in an arm wrestling throwdown? (50 votes)

Brad 2%
Ryan 2%
Vinny 70%
Jeff 0%
Patrick (with both hands) 0%
Cool baby 2%
Hardcore Dave 12%
Drew 12%

By bet is on Vinny, he lugs around that camera all the time, and though Jeff has the size, I still think Vinny would come out on top.

Hardcore Dave comes in at a close second.

#1 Posted by Video_Game_King (36059 posts) -

Luchadeer.

#2 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Did you not see Drew using the Novint Falcon for like an hour on Friday? His arm is probably so buff now.

#3 Edited by Pr1mus (3821 posts) -

Vinny is in the poll so Vinny.

But seriously Vinny.

#4 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

I would re-sub just to see this happen.

#5 Posted by Stonyman65 (2599 posts) -

I would say Hardcore Dave, and then Vinny. Jeff might be able to do some damage too just because of his size, but I don't think the rest of the staff would stand a chance. Especially Drew and Patrick. Those guys are pretty small.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14578 posts) -

Hardcore Dave would win just by staring his opponent down.

#7 Edited by big_jon (5709 posts) -

@stonyman65: Drew is lean, but he is taller than everyone but Jeff.

Also, lean does not mean weak.

#8 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Live Giant Bomb arm wrestling PPV at PAX East. Let's make it happen guys.

#9 Posted by MonetaryDread (1993 posts) -

It would be Drew. Look at this guy. He actually works out.

#10 Edited by big_jon (5709 posts) -
#11 Posted by gla55jAw (2686 posts) -

I thought "Vinny" as I was clicking the link, but 2 handed Scoops? I might take that bet.

#12 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

dude, have you SEEN Vinny's gun show?

#13 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

@animasta said:

dude, have you SEEN Vinny's gun show?

Yes indeed!

#14 Posted by Pr1mus (3821 posts) -
@gla55jaw said:

I thought "Vinny" as I was clicking the link, but 2 handed Scoops? I might take that bet.

2 hands or not, if the other guy is able to move 80 lbs with one arm he's fiiiiiiiine.

#15 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -

Drew's all wiry and shit. He looks like he could fuck a dude up if he wanted and everyone would be shocked because he doesn't look huge. But he looks like he fuck shit up.

...but probably Sara if she were still there.

#16 Posted by 71Ranchero (2679 posts) -

@gla55jaw said:

I wish I could remember what the video was called of the GB crew using a sledgehammer to remove a wall in the office. You would change your bet after watching old jelly arms trying to swing it.

#17 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

@gla55jaw said:

I wish I could remember what the video was called of the GB crew using a sledgehammer to remove a wall in the office. You would change your bet after watching old jelly arms trying to swing it.

Jelly arms is getting mean now.

#18 Posted by _Chad (963 posts) -

Brad. I think arm wrestling is big in the south.

#19 Posted by Warfare (1632 posts) -

I got $20 on Vinny.

#20 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

@_chad: I notice Brad has no vote?

#21 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@atramentous said:

@gla55jaw said:

Isn't he part robot now? He shouldn't even be part of this poll. I'm calling for a DQ.

#22 Posted by gla55jAw (2686 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@atramentous said:

@gla55jaw said:

I remember that video actually, and I vaguely remember Patrick's awful form. . .but if you've got 2 arms, you're basically using your back and hips as well. Man, I want this to happen now. Give me Scrub League!

#23 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4930 posts) -

The North Korean spy.

#24 Edited by _Chad (963 posts) -
#25 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

Vinny, of course. Though, Hardcore Dave was close in second place.