This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MasterChief (13 posts) -

im banned from ShitSpot because the mods there have a fuckin stick up their ass and once you get banned UR fuckin banned forever unless you change your IP which is easy these days but not worth it.  theyre so fuckin dumb, they ban the NEW members SO EASILY, my IP was changed once so I signed up a new account and only had like 10 posts so I posted my YouTube video asking "what do you think of my youtube show" and the FUCKIN loser mod suspended me for 7 days for advertising (LOL) and then about 2 hours later while it was suspended they fuckin perm banned it just because it was a new account.

i dont understand why they can perm ban you so easily, HOW ABOUT A YEAR FOR STARTERS? 2 YEARS? 3 YEARS? WHY PERM BAN! i can understand if youre posting viruses or some shit but fuck them

that just shows how U FUCKIN HUMANS GO CRAZY OVER POWER, ONE LITTLE POWER INCREASE over thousands of people and you go FUCKIN MAD with it. Theyre banning all their good members too with thousands of posts, who do they think they are, i may have a 102 temperature and been pukin for 3 days, but ill still butt fuck them infront of all their members

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Here we go...

#3 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -
YOU were banned from a forum? I never could've guessed. Everything you post is so thoughtful and generates good discussion.
#4 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Yeah,no need to tell me brother...ONE night JUST one night you get drunk and reveal that you support Hitler.......... because of the alcohol of course, yeah, the alcohol, and you get banned, what fascists dude. 

#5 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -

We don't care about your GameSpot drama.

#6 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Well look at yourself, man. Are you really surprised you've been banned from a gaming website?


As for me, no I have not, because I'm not an asshole (Well, not enough to be banned for it).
#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

judging from this post, i couldn't possibly understand why you would get banned 

#8 Posted by Animasta (14649 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" judging from this post, i couldn't possibly understand why you would get banned  "
it's true, you seem like such a subtle, clever member of their forums that I could never understand why you would get banned
#9 Posted by Berkie (132 posts) -

 They banned me once for a week for  "advertising" also. A couple years ago  I was telling people who said they missed Jeff, Brad, Ryan,Vinny, to come here to see them.  Since then I rarely visit GS, if at all anymore.  Advertising....my ass.

#10 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

So you got banned somewhere else, and then came here to whine about it? That's cool. 

#11 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@iAmJohn said:
" We don't care about your GameSpot drama. "
This
#12 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

You sir, have been a true inspiration by providing insightful and thoughtful posts involving everything gaming.  I for one, look forward to more posts by you MasterChief, Giantbomb's newest rising star.  

#13 Posted by James_ex_machina (905 posts) -
@MasterChief said:
 i may have a 102 temperature and been pukin for 3 days, but ill still butt fuck them infront of all their members "

I say do it! Prove to them you are a man!
#14 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

How can we prove to a mod that this guy is just a somewhat subtle troll? I'm decidedly not amused by his shenanigans anymore.

#15 Posted by Skytylz (4030 posts) -

I can't believe the username "MasterChief" had not been taken yet.

#16 Edited by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

I can't find a single reason why they would ban such a constructive and well mannered person such as yourself.

@Skytylz said:

" I can't believe the username "MasterChief" had not been taken yet. "

His account is from July 2008 so he's been around since the start without actually writing much.
#17 Posted by anarchyzombie9 (615 posts) -

I'd participate and say that being a smartass and poking  fun at mods has gotten me banned from Gamespot multiple times buttttttt you seem to have snorted anti-freeze or some shit because you are fucking insane.

#18 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -
@Akrid said:
" How can we prove to a mod that this guy is just a somewhat subtle troll? I'm decidedly not amused by his shenanigans anymore. "
Where's the fucking subtle?
#19 Posted by Portis (1285 posts) -
@MasterChief said:
" im banned from ShitSpot because the mods there have a fuckin stick up their ass and once you get banned UR fuckin banned forever unless you change your IP which is easy these days but not worth it.  theyre so fuckin dumb, they ban the NEW members SO EASILY, my IP was changed once so I signed up a new account and only had like 10 posts so I posted my YouTube video asking "what do you think of my youtube show" and the FUCKIN loser mod suspended me for 7 days for advertising (LOL) and then about 2 hours later while it was suspended they fuckin perm banned it just because it was a new account.

i dont understand why they can perm ban you so easily, HOW ABOUT A YEAR FOR STARTERS? 2 YEARS? 3 YEARS? WHY PERM BAN! i can understand if youre posting viruses or some shit but fuck them

that just shows how U FUCKIN HUMANS GO CRAZY OVER POWER, ONE LITTLE POWER INCREASE over thousands of people and you go FUCKIN MAD with it. Theyre banning all their good members too with thousands of posts, who do they think they are, i may have a 102 temperature and been pukin for 3 days, but ill still butt fuck them infront of all their members "
o__o
#20 Posted by James_ex_machina (905 posts) -
@Skytylz: Good Observation.
The name couldn't have found a more deserving person to carry it. Anyone that can butt F forum staff in front of their fans WHILE suffering a 102 temperature and 3 days of puking is a true Spartan soldier.
#21 Posted by Darklaw (22 posts) -

@MasterChief

"that just shows how U FUCKIN HUMANS GO CRAZY OVER POWER, ONE LITTLE POWER INCREASE over thousands of people and you go FUCKIN MAD with it. "

     

 

You humans? What are you, an iguana?

#22 Posted by RudeJohn (154 posts) -

Yeah, I remember when I was twelve...   };-)

#23 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -
@Malakhii said:
" So you got banned somewhere else, and then came here to whine about it? That's cool.  "
#24 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

None.

#25 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -
@ninjakiller said:
" @Akrid said:
" How can we prove to a mod that this guy is just a somewhat subtle troll? I'm decidedly not amused by his shenanigans anymore. "
Where's the fucking subtle? "
Subtle enough to not get banned apparently.
#26 Posted by NTM (7275 posts) -

I remember a few years back (04 to 08?) there were a lot of people that kept being banned at Gamespot, and I was surprised because I never was and I did the same stuff others did. I think the only thing I didn't do and others did do, is argue with the editors of the site, and it gets them kicked. I'm a survivor. Ha, except for the part where I don't really use my gamespot profile anymore. So no, I've never been banned, but a few days ago I was banned from posting here since I put up a picture of Kim Kardashian's bare butt, and some other woman. Ha ha. Oh well.
#27 Posted by ajamafalous (11866 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" judging from this post, i couldn't possibly understand why you would get banned  "
#28 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

Never have my avatar/profile picture been more suited to anything than this.....





Sigh....
#29 Posted by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

w.w.s.d?

#30 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

So I am currently doing some chemistry problems for an exam tomorrow. I am going through them and I believe I know what I am doing for about 95% of the time but for that 5%, I am fucking lost and literally have no idea what to do.

I hate being stuck on a problem or a question and you can't even come up with a reasonable guess for what the answer is

Thoughts?

#31 Posted by UncleClassy (405 posts) -
@Dany:  Use more skill.
#32 Posted by Sweep (8826 posts) -

I'm getting pretty fed up of people getting banned from other websites and migrating here acting like it's null-sec or something. We have rules here too, and one of them is don't create threads just so you can bitch about other websites you have been banned from.


Actually, that's not an official rule, but we really don't need another thread which is just an excuse to hate on Gamespot.

Moderator