This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Zoidberg54 (33 posts) -

I know i've been posting a lot of dad and baby threads and blogs but it's kinda consumed my life. Here's something I wanted to share with the community. Hope everyone finds it as funny as I did.

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

It's not funny at all.

#3 Posted by CaLe (3916 posts) -

This is perverse and offensive. I'm writing to my MP.

#4 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

This is spam

And to top it all off it's picture spam.

And to top that all off again it's not even that funny because I'm not a virgin.

/Fail thread

#5 Posted by Lyniz (115 posts) -
#6 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

Not funny at all. Everyone who has kids thinks they are a fucking comedy goldmine. They aren't.

#7 Posted by Zoidberg54 (33 posts) -

Wow....

#8 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

@Zoidberg54 said:

Wow....

Welcome to Giantbomb hope you've enjoyed your stay.

#9 Edited by believer258 (11686 posts) -

Kids.

Are.

Not.

Funny.

Period. (y'know, for emphasis)

#10 Posted by Zoidberg54 (33 posts) -

I have enjoyed my stay, thanks. GiantBomb is a great place, just not everyone that uses it.

#11 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

@Zoidberg54 said:

I have enjoyed my stay, thanks. GiantBomb is a great place, just not everyone that uses it.

Being the Giant asshole that I am I can assure you that I have been very fair.

Don`t break the rules again. Everyone gets one.

#12 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Can we get this locked down already?

#13 Posted by TruthTellah (8580 posts) -

@Zoidberg54: Thanks for the funny image. Just know that people(mods included) around here usually don't like threads which are just one sentence and an image or a video. They consider it image or video spam.

So, while I appreciate your attempt at amusing people, you should probably avoid posts like this in the future. If you have a topic you'd like to discuss and want to start that dialogue with a nice opening post, have at it, but just saying "Hey, guys, this is funny" and posting an image will usually lead to a less than great reception and a possible lock of the thread.

Thanks anyway! I look forward to your posts in the future, duder. :)

#14 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
#15 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

You have brought this upon yourself!

#16 Edited by TruthTellah (8580 posts) -

@Zoidberg54: Oh! And if you like a lot of these images, I'd recommend collecting a number of them and then placing them all in one post alongside a decent little writeup on why you like baby meme images. That's a lot better than just making a post for every funny image you find. If it's well-done, you might even get people posting their own silly images in response!

#17 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Who turned out dee lights?

#18 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

Its more funny that this thread even exist.

#19 Posted by Zoidberg54 (33 posts) -

Thanks for the good info everyone.

#20 Edited by jking47 (1209 posts) -

@Zoidberg54 said:

Hey, at least we all read the rules first. We try to keep spam off of the forums, keep it in a private blog post if you really feel the need to have it on this site.

#21 Posted by EuanDewar (4796 posts) -

#22 Posted by Flawed_System (388 posts) -

I thought it was alright.

#23 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -
@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

@Zoidberg54 said:

Being the Giant asshole that I am I can assure you that I have been very fair.

Don`t break the rules again. Everyone gets one.

This is true. Everybody gets one 

#24 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

It's not funny at all.

Flagged. It's just fucking creepy.

#25 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2485 posts) -

I laughed, but not because of the picture, plus I'm really tired, and it's been a long day,

FUCK I HATE SALES REPS, MOST OF THEM ARE BORDERLINE RETARDED AND SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED AND FED TO CATTLE.

Sorry that was inappropriate, this isn't the place for it. Well, it might be. My apologies to those with mental defects or who have friends/family/loved ones with mental defects that might be offended by anything said in the previous statement. I'm sure you or your friends/family/loved ones is/are a great person and we could totally hang out.

I should just close my office door and masturbate, I would be way more relaxed, but there's a window that people can see through, so that's probably a bad idea. Especially with the current job market.

#26 Posted by Jimbo (9777 posts) -

So was he stealing his milk or what? Not cool to trick us into your thread and then only tell us half a story, bro.

#27 Posted by Rebel_Scum (646 posts) -

I thought picture was funny. Misleading thread title though. Some of you guys need to lighten up.

#28 Posted by BoG (5186 posts) -

This is image spam. One image with hardly any text will be locked. Check the FAQ for more info.

#29 Posted by forkboy (1118 posts) -

As anyone who grew up in the 70s (or 80s) Great Britain could answer this question: Margaret Thatcher Milk Snatcher. As Education Secretary in the early 70s, Ted Heath's government, she took away free milk for primary school children.