• 53 results
#1 Posted by Brutal_Bisp (146 posts) -
#2 Posted by timmysprinkles (75 posts) -

Michael Keaton was the best Batman and Christian Bale is the best Bruce Wayne.

#3 Edited by Brutal_Bisp (146 posts) -

I accept your answer.

#4 Posted by Brendan (7778 posts) -
@timmysprinkles said:
"Michael Keaton was the best Batman and Christian Bale is the best Bruce Wayne. "

I picked Bale, but I like your answer better. 
#5 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Christian Bale. 

#6 Posted by zymase (158 posts) -

Kilmer and Clooney don't even deserve to be on this list.  Kevin Conroy does.

#7 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -
@zymase said:
"Kevin Conroy."
Damn.  

Can I change my answer?
#8 Posted by Redbullet685 (6036 posts) -
@Soapy86 said:
" @zymase said:
"Kevin Conroy."
Damn.   Can I change my answer? "
I want to change my answer too.
#9 Posted by Brutal_Bisp (146 posts) -
@zymase:  I know what you mean, but I was going for live action.
#10 Posted by LiquidPrince (15918 posts) -

#11 Posted by Brians (1461 posts) -

Kevin Conroy

#12 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

Kevin Conroy. I'm not saying that to be an uber fan because I know the actor who played him in the animated series I just honestly think he is the best Batman. Second to him would be Christian Bale in my book. 

#13 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4603 posts) -

Pierce Brosnan.

#14 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -
@MarkWahlberg said:
" Pierce Brosnan. "
i see what you did there. 

Micheal keaten was the best one.
#15 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@zymase said:
" Kilmer and Clooney don't even deserve to be on this list.  Kevin Conroy does. "
Because they're not grimdark hams?
#16 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

Bale is my answer.  The other actors lack the proper gravitas I think a brooding Batman should have.

#17 Edited by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -
#18 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

Tobey McGuire

#19 Posted by Andorski (5287 posts) -

Kevin Conroy is not an option...

#20 Posted by Yummylee (21547 posts) -

I thought Kilmer done a good Batman. Though Keaton was a really cool Batman I feel. He put in alot of his own natural eerieness to contribute to his Batman.

#21 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

I vote Super Secret Multiple Choice Letter 'F'. Kevin Conroy as best Batman. The animated series was just amazing. 

#22 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -

Green Lantern Batman is the best Batman.

#23 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

Christian Bale is in the best Batman movie, but he is not the best Batman. 

#24 Posted by James_F (15 posts) -

I'd say Kevin Conroy if he was an option, but Keaton would have to be my favorite live-action Batman because of how dark and brooding his portrayal was (plus he lit that clown on fire with the Batmobile, which was out of character, but when I saw that scene as a kid, I thought it was so bad-ass).

#25 Posted by danimal_furry (1453 posts) -

I will give up the oportunity to say "I am Batman" or to comment on Batman bin Suparman (overdone already). I will say I voted Bale. However Keaton was great. Anyone who voted West is an idiot. West was a campy rip off of Batman and DC should have murdered whoever agreed to lend that name to West's show. Kilmer wasn't horrible, but he shouldn't have been cast as Bruce. He's too cool but not sly enough to be a stuffy millionare. So, between Keaton and Bale, it was a hard choice. Keaton was a shocker back in the 80's. He did Beetlejuice, which left everyone floored. Then he flipped it and played Batman/Bruce Wyane. Both were outside of his chuckle stand-up comedy. Meanwhile, Bale grasped the gritty character, and is enough of a pomp to do the Bruce Wayne part truthfully. Also, Bale and Nolan have a good working relationship, and there is little lost between the two's vision. Still, the dark comedy of Keaton and Burton really touched on the comic book's tone. But when that movie came out, Batman had already been turned into the darker and less humerous story that Nolan eventually adopted.

#26 Posted by Toxin066 (3283 posts) -

Russian Martian Batman is my favorite. Followed by Kevin Conroy and then Michael Keaton.

#27 Posted by BombKareshi (996 posts) -

Will Friedle

#28 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6296 posts) -
Bale followed by Kilmer (sorry about the bold).
#29 Posted by PenguinDust (12499 posts) -
@zymase said:
" Kilmer and Clooney don't even deserve to be on this list.  Kevin Conroy does. "
Bingo.  I watched Batman: Under the Red Hood last week and Conroy isn't Wayne/Batman in it (Bruce Greenwood is).  It was very disconcerting to me.  Conroy is my Batman of choice always, but if you're limiting me to just live-action appearances, the I'll go with Michael Keaton.  His Batman felt as crazy as his rogues-gallery.
#30 Posted by NinjaTard (151 posts) -

I really love the new Dark Knight movies but Christian Bale as Batman is just growly marble mouth ridiculousness. Not a bad Bruce Wayne but I love Val Kilmer's Bruce (sorry). I think the best Batman has yet to be seen. I know Michael Keeton and Adam West are *NOT* worthy of wearing the cape and cowl. 

They should do a movie of Birds of Prey...that would be hot!
#31 Edited by MattyFTM (14370 posts) -

I like my batman camp and from the 60's. All this modern dark batman nonsense isn't worth my time (I know they may be more true to the comics, but screw the comics!!!!). So that's a vote for Adam West.

#32 Posted by Zimbo (875 posts) -

Kevin Conroys voice and Bales everything else.

#33 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Adam Wee!  

For the more serious Batman there is only one though and that's Bale.  
Then again Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were the only serious ones.. 

#34 Posted by Necrotoxin (141 posts) -

Animated series Batman > All other Batman. 

#35 Posted by Galamoth (91 posts) -

#36 Posted by TheHBK (5474 posts) -

Russian Martian Batman.

#37 Posted by OldGuy (1552 posts) -

Kevin Conroy is the only correct answer.

#38 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" I like my batman camp and from the 60's. All this modern dark batman nonsense isn't worth my time (I know they may be more true to the comics, but screw the comics!!!!). So that's a vote for Adam West. "
Aye. I saw the Batman movie form the 60s a few weeks ago and it was far more entertaining than the rest of the movies, apart from, maybe, Forever.
#39 Posted by chmod (292 posts) -

I voted Clooney. How could I not?

#40 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@timmysprinkles said:
" Michael Keaton was the best Batman and Christian Bale is the best Bruce Wayne. "
I agree with you 100%. Bale's batman voice just kills me. 
#41 Posted by nick_verissimo (1383 posts) -

When I think of Batman, I think of the animated series and Kevin Conroy's voice is synonymous with Bats.  Having him voice Batman in Arkham Asylum made that game more amazing then it already was.  So ya, Kevin Conroy is THE Batman.

#42 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

Not to beat a dead horse...but Kevin Conroy not being on this list is a travesty. A TRAVESTY!!!
I voted Bale. He occasionally overdoes the voice but i think it's appropriate for what they were going for. Keaton was great but Nolan/Bales Batman is the first time they totally nailed it on the big screen.

#43 Posted by FlyingRat (1446 posts) -

I think i've only really seen enough of Bale to judge his performance and i think he plays a very uninteresting Batman, so it's definetly not him. Same as a lot of people here i would have picked Kevin Conroy if he was an option, but since he isn't, i won't vote.

#44 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -
@Theavsfan said:
" I voted Clooney. How could I not? "
Very easily, like any sane person would.

On a side note, awesome avatar!
#45 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

If Kevin Conroy isnt allowed then I guess Bale. 
#46 Posted by ExportA (24 posts) -

Batmanbatmanbatman is the obvious choice

#47 Posted by Brutal_Bisp (146 posts) -
@audiosnag said:
" Not to beat a dead horse...but Kevin Conroy not being on this list is a travesty. A TRAVESTY!!! I voted Bale. He occasionally overdoes the voice but i think it's appropriate for what they were going for. Keaton was great but Nolan/Bales Batman is the first time they totally nailed it on the big screen. "
Again, I was going for live action... only.
#48 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1289 posts) -
@timmysprinkles said:
" Michael Keaton was the best Batman and Christian Bale is the best Bruce Wayne. "
This
#49 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -
Me...I'm the best batman.

@timmysprinkles said:
No but seriously, I love how the first post was like the best one.
#50 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

He may be a dick but  Bale gets my vote. I can't take any of the rest seriously.