• 115 results
#1 Posted by DriveupLife (913 posts) -

#2 Edited by Knave (548 posts) -

Vinny and Jeff. If i had to pick i guess i would go with Vinny.

EDIT: I love how Patrick isn't on the list.

#3 Posted by Cramsy (1166 posts) -

It doesn't matter.

#4 Posted by GooieGreen (453 posts) -

@Knave said:

Vinny and Jeff. If i had to pick i guess i would go with Vinny.

EDIT: I love how Patrick isn't on the list.

The ballot is flawed because Rorie is also missing. A lot of people are technically missing if we're using all of the former Whiskey Media people.

#5 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

Hahaha no Patrick love from you, eh? But the answer is Vinny. If you do not believe me, go watch the recent burnout paraide TNT. Also, Phatasmagoria. Also, anything Vinny is in.

#6 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (533 posts) -

I think Vinny makes me laugh most often, but Jeff's random crazy voices are some of my favorite Bombcast moments.

#7 Posted by spankingaddict (2660 posts) -

Jeff , duh .

#8 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Vinny ... Secretly : Brad.

#9 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Jeff

#10 Posted by DriveupLife (913 posts) -

F I forgot Patrick.

#11 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

I really enjoy Vinny's crude humor and upbeat attitude, but I have to give Jeff the edge because his impersonations/caricatures are just so good.

#12 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

Vinny, with Jeff as a close second. Ryan's not bad either.

#13 Edited by thesage (52 posts) -

Vinny, with Jeff a close second. It seems though that when together, some of Jeff's comedy comes from Vinny's setups. For example in the Rollercoaster Rampage QL, Vinny starts up the talk about BigJeffrey, which leads to Jeff's caricature of BigJeffrey.

#14 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

@thesage said:

Vinny, with Jeff a close second. It seems though that when together, some of Jeff's comedy comes from Vinny's setups. For example in the Rollercoaster Rampage QL, Vinny starts up the talk about BigJeffrey, which leads to Jeff's caricature of BigJeffrey.

This was basically my reasoning, but I voted Jeff.

#15 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

Jeff, his voices and some of his random off shoots are hilarious. vinny is a close second.

#16 Posted by SamFo (1528 posts) -

It's kind of annoying, but everytime someone makes a poll everyone always votes Vinny.

Best Dad? Vinny. Best taste in games? Vinny. Person least like Vinny? Vinny.

#17 Posted by kidman (466 posts) -

Jeff. Always. He's the only one who could do a Stand Up.

#18 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

I don't know who any of these people are. I voted for Norm because of his name. Norm.... Ahhhh..

#19 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

Kessler

#20 Posted by Grilledcheez (3946 posts) -

Jeff of course

#21 Posted by thebeastwithtwobacks (140 posts) -

@Cramsy said:

It doesn't matter.

#22 Posted by buft (3315 posts) -

Vinny, dude can be funny about anything, any video he is in i can watch twice in a row.

#23 Posted by ajamafalous (11945 posts) -

Whiskey Media

#24 Posted by Darkstorn (464 posts) -

Jeff and Alex's dark humor is fantastic. Then again everyone has their moments (Brad's sickening Cards Against Humanity skills)...

#25 Edited by myketuna (1672 posts) -

Jeff hits my funny bone more consistently, but when Vinny is "on it"... that motherfucker decimates everyone on this list. So I chose Vinny with Jeff very close in second place.

They also play off each other the best compared to any other pairing (Jeff and Ryan are the second best duo, if anyone's curious).

#26 Posted by DaPinkTerrorist (54 posts) -

Jeff no doubt about it.

#27 Posted by prestonhedges (1965 posts) -

Vin-dog.

#28 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

If Vinny is in a poll he will win, without a doubt.

#29 Posted by GalacticPunt (1039 posts) -

These results are no surprise. Vinny is our Comedy God.

Big Jeffrey is still a respectable Comedy Demigod.

#30 Posted by Fobwashed (1970 posts) -

While I tend to lean towards Jeff individually because he seems the most like a lovable psychopath and he's the only one I've listened to doing his own thing (holy crap, when he tricked the other GB crew members into an episode of the Nintendownload express, I've never laughed so damn hard), I have to say they are all at their best when bouncing off each other. Like how tiger robots are cool, but Voltron is 100 times cooler. But I'm bettin on Jeff as a solo act. When put together and riffing, it becomes a much harder call to make. . . I don't think I actually can.

#31 Posted by geirr (2516 posts) -

@SamFo said:

It's kind of annoying, but everytime someone makes a poll everyone always votes Vinny.

He's just the best duder ever.

#32 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

@DriveupLife said:

F I forgot Patrick.

Nah, you got it correct the first time around

#33 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Definitely Jeff/Vinny combo. Ryan has his moments too.

#34 Posted by MikkaQ (10281 posts) -

Harpo.

#35 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6396 posts) -

They all have their own personal styles, and that is what makes them such a perfect match, but if I had to choose the most consistently funny, I would have to give it to Jeff.

They are all funny in their own right though.

EDIT: Upon further examination of this poll, I love how Patrick isn't even an option.

#36 Posted by Ares42 (2611 posts) -

@SamFo said:

It just comes with being awesome :P It's sort of unfair though, as with his role on the site he really never has to be the bad guy. Like if he plays a game he doesn't enjoy he doesn't have to play through it and tell everyone how much it sucks. And when it comes to video content he doesn't have to contribute unless he has something to add that will improve it.

#37 Posted by Xeiphyer (5602 posts) -

@MikkaQ said:

Harpo.

That's my favourite member of N-Sync!

#38 Posted by Daveyo520 (6678 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: I think Jay Z is my favorite.

#39 Posted by Xeiphyer (5602 posts) -

@Daveyo520 said:

@Xeiphyer: I think Jay Z is my favorite.

#40 Posted by Harkat (1101 posts) -

Why did you post this thread. And why did I post in it.

#41 Posted by Daveyo520 (6678 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Harpo is a Marx brother you cad! You can't pull you Kung Pow enter the fist references on me!

#42 Posted by mlarrabee (2916 posts) -

I won't choose, and you can't make me!

#43 Edited by wisdumcube (143 posts) -

I prefer to rate their hilarity in pairs. Jeff and Vinny are the best comedy duo in quick looks. Take one of them out and the tone of conversations don't really lend themselves to prime cut moments like "Big Jeffery".

#44 Posted by Special_K (104 posts) -

I voted Vinny as the funniest, but I find Jeff and Ryan amusing too. Those three guys are the most likely to start an impromptu improv sketch out of nowhere or drop a well timed callback.

#45 Posted by musclerider (589 posts) -

ABV: Always Bet on Vinny

#46 Posted by madmanmaple89 (64 posts) -

@Knave said:

I love how Patrick isn't on the list.

Me too, man.

Jeff's not always funny, but when he is, it's truly great. But Vinny's consistently funny all the time. So I voted for him.

#47 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Jeff.

#48 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Vinny

#49 Posted by madmanmaple89 (64 posts) -

@SamFo said:

Well, Vinny's just a great guy. Whoever hates him must be an unlikeable jerkoff.

#50 Posted by Legend (2658 posts) -
@DriveupLife
F I forgot Patrick.
It's OK. He's not that funny. :P