• 0 results
#1 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
#2 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -

Has been and always will be Raph for me! He's by far the most badass Turtle of the bunch for this fan.

#3 Posted by CaptainObvious (2998 posts) -

Michelangelo.

#4 Edited by Yummylee (21763 posts) -

I always liked Raphael because red was my favourite colour at the time, plus he was the most psychotic. 

EDIT: Leonardo still deserves some love at least too, for being voiced by Cam Clarke during the original series. ;P

#5 Posted by losha (11 posts) -

Donatello

#6 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Donatello with Raph a close second. Retrospectively Leonardo was a little emo and Michelangelo was a retard.

#7 Posted by chrisnadon (50 posts) -

Loved the sword action with Leonardo. :)
My sibs and I all had to pick one. (4 kids in the family) :)

#8 Posted by IchiroYagiza (442 posts) -

Michelangelo.
#9 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
@chrisnadon said:
" Loved the sword action with Leonardo. :) My sibs and I all had to pick one. (4 kids in the family) :) "
Hahaha, yep I think that's how it was for all of us kids! I was a Turtle for Halloween when I was like 5. lol. I don't remember which one I was exactly though. But I always loved Raph since the first movie. 

Most people I knew liked Mikey the best.
#10 Posted by Bayne (42 posts) -

Michealangelo. Because you don't fuck with nunchucks.

#11 Posted by Yummylee (21763 posts) -
@Bayne said:
" Michealangelo. Because you don't fuck with nunchucks. "
I'd rather fuck a nunchuck than a sword or sai.
#12 Posted by b33 (413 posts) -

michaelangelo cause he is paaarttyyy duuude

#13 Posted by RLLink (367 posts) -

Don. Bo-staffs are pretty awesome.

#14 Posted by EvilMuffin (133 posts) -

Raphy.

#15 Posted by DXmagma (317 posts) -

Michelangelo, always had a soft spot for comedy characters.

#16 Posted by nirokogaseru (149 posts) -

Leo all the way.

#17 Posted by GunstarRed (5211 posts) -

Leonardo fucking rules!!!  Raphael is a dick, can raphael kill  Rocksteady, no... hasnt got the range You need a Donatello or a Leonardo. 
"Whine, whine, Nobody loves me i want to be the leader" swords are better than sai anyday.
#18 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -
@b33 said:
" michaelangelo cause he is paaarttyyy duuude "
He sure is.
#19 Posted by Earthborn (386 posts) -

Raph, because he seemed to have chronic depression, and that makes for a strikingly dark children's character.
#20 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Leo for sure!
I always liked the dual sword action, then when I grew older I started to prefer Donatello, that might have something to do with that stick...who knows...xD

#21 Posted by ShadowKing7 (753 posts) -

Leonardo always, can't beat sword action.
#22 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

Don?! he was a dork.  

The Raph was the best. badass turtle yo. 

#23 Posted by Crono11 (1650 posts) -

Raphael but in the arcade game I'd always play Don.

#24 Posted by Liono88 (368 posts) -

Totally Raph. He is the Wolverine of the bunch.

#25 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

Each and every one of them have taken turns being my favourite during my childhood years, but right now I'd go with Mikey =)

#26 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@RLLink said:
" Don. Bo-staffs are pretty awesome. "
#27 Posted by Soapy86 (2622 posts) -

#28 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -

Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (that's a fact jack!), Raphael is cool but rude (give me a break), Michelangelo is a party dude!

#29 Posted by PenguinDust (12532 posts) -

Donnie, easily.  Bo-stick was my weapon of choice.

#30 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

Raphael. Because an angry, sarcastic, sai weilding ninja turtle trumps everyone else.

#31 Posted by Camurai (259 posts) -

Michelangelo    

#32 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

Don.

#33 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
@marioncobretti said:
" Leonardo fucking rules!!!  Raphael is a dick, can raphael kill  Rocksteady, no... hasnt got the range You need a Donatello or a Leonardo. "Whine, whine, Nobody loves me i want to be the leader" swords are better than sai anyday. "
hahahahaha

@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" Leo for sure! I always liked the dual sword action, then when I grew older I started to prefer Donatello, that might have something to do with that stick...who knows...xD "
Interesting! You are right that dual swords is pretty badass. I always loved Leo as well. I think he is my second favorite. Then again, all of them have cool weapons. Though I always liked nunchucks the least.
#34 Edited by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I rate them this way (best to worst):

Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael.

#35 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I love how incredibly close this poll is. Good work community!

#36 Posted by bonbolapti (1614 posts) -

" A little too Raph."

#37 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
@neoepoch said:
" Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (that's a fact jack!), Raphael is cool but rude (give me a break), Michelangelo is a party dude! "
Awesome. :D I need to rewatch that series, haven't seen it since I was a kid. I do want those DVDs..... With the lil figures :P

@auspiciousqueue said:
" Raphael. Because an angry, sarcastic, sai weilding ninja turtle trumps everyone else. "
Indeed!

@Galiant said:
" Each and every one of them have taken turns being my favourite during my childhood years, but right now I'd go with Mikey =) "
Right I agree. How can you not love them all?!?! Though, since the late 80's, Raph has ALWAYS been my #1.
#38 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Donatello.

#39 Posted by Starklight (61 posts) -

Donatello! Staff has always been a favourite, and I always like the smart characters.

And I am amused by how evenly split this is.

#40 Posted by Ignor (2372 posts) -

Mike.

#41 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -

Raphael is too badass.

#42 Posted by PS3RG (424 posts) -

Don. 

#43 Posted by mustachioeugene (510 posts) -

Raph, he's so cool. 

But also kinda rude.

#44 Posted by TekZero (2673 posts) -

Donatello.  The "cool" thing to do when I was a kid was to like Ralph.  But everyone liked Ralph and he was a douche... So I picked Donatello. 

#45 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I voted for Leo.  WTF, Leo is the least popular?

I guess we can't all be masterful ninja leaders...

#46 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

As a kid it was Mikey, but looking back Dony was the best. He had the brains and the skills. He could have been better then Leo was at leading if he wanted to, but he just didn't care to try leading as he was always too busy with his gadgets and devices. Plus the Staff is a fucking awesome weapon to master, and purple is an awesome colour!

Leo was always emoing around the lair because he wanted to be Raph, and Raph was always Emoing because he wanted to be Leo. Mikey was always too busy skateboards and eating pizza to give a shit and Dony was always working of toys to save there asses when Leo would fail as a leader or when Raph would try to show off and needed to get his ass saved.

#48 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -
#49 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Axxol:  This one is a poll, and for this kind of question it is superior.
#50 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

Leonardo is the best one. he had two swords that he would use.