Who likes/was offended by the movie Postal?

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Omega

I thought it was pretty funny. Phenominally bad, but in a good way. I like the fact that even though Uwe Boll is a terrible director, he at least has a sense of humour about it. The shoot out in lil' Germany scene was one of my favorites.

I also thought it was pretty daring with the subject matter. I can see why some would be offended. But any movie that includes a turf war between terrorists and a tree hugging hippie cult is ok in my book.

*spoiler alert*

Dave Foley (kids in the hall) full frontal nudity, comedy gold...i don't know why though... >_>

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

Its an Uwe Boll movie. Nothing more needs to be said.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By clubsandwich
pause422 said:
"Its an Uwe Boll movie. Nothing more needs to be said."
Seconded.
Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omega
pause422 said:
"Its an Uwe Boll movie. Nothing more needs to be said."
Honestly, his movies aren't the worst in the world. The only reason he is so hated is because he makes movies out of liscensed products. Infact THE licensed product, video games. Its because of the crusader-like loyalty gamers have to their cherished franchises that he is so hated. And its those gamers that created the monster. Uwe Boll is like freddy kreuger, if you dont believe in him he has no power. But all the message board ramblings and impotent rage against him has made him so famous.

I'm guilty of hating him aswell. And I never even watched a Boll movie. Not very objective of me was it? But I watched postal, and liked it. I'm not saying I'd watch anything else he did, I'm not even saying hes a good director, all I'm saying is don't let his reputation ruin the chance for you to see:

*spoiler* Vern Troyer (mini me) get raped by 1000 monkeys *end spoiler*

But of course its your dollar. And I respect the fact that you don't want to risk it.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jayge_

If you payed to get into a fucking Uwe Boll movie, you need to be shot.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omega
Jayge said:
"If you payed to get into a fucking Uwe Boll movie, you need to be shot."
Again, seriously how are his movies any worse than those shitty parody flicks that erupt every year like an annual plague. Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Superhero Movie? Why isn't there as much hate for that series as Uwe Boll? You can't possibly believe they have better production values, narritive, casting than a Boll movie, can you?
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HandsomeDead
Omega said:
"Jayge said:
Again, seriously how are his movies any worse than those shitty parody flicks that erupt every year like an annual plague. Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Superhero Movie? Why isn't there as much hate for that series as Uwe Boll? You can't possibly believe they have better production values, narritive, casting than a Boll movie, can you?"
You're comparing dog shit with human shit. There is no winner here.
Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Otacon
Omega said:
"Jayge said:
Again, seriously how are his movies any worse than those shitty parody flicks that erupt every year like an annual plague. Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Superhero Movie? Why isn't there as much hate for that series as Uwe Boll? You can't possibly believe they have better production values, narritive, casting than a Boll movie, can you?"
I really dislike both.
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Endogene

i wont even consider downloading that movie

Crimacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Crimacabre

It's not really offending at all, i watched the movie and it was so obvious that he was trying to be offensive but i really can't see how people could get offended by this childish movie. It's a very bad movie, the jokes were obviously written by a person who knows nothing about humour.

Very bad movie and with a 3.6 rating on IMDB it seems like most people agree with me.

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By METALM1LITIA91

I'm offended by everything Uwe Boll has ever made. He has ruined just about every good videogame franchise out there with bad movies

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine

I will never watch a Uwe Boll movie so I will never know.