#1 Posted by sometimesavowel (122 posts) -

I'm torn between Denis Leary and Willem Dafoe as Bigby Wolf, but maybe I'm missing someone.

#3 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3059 posts) -

I think Bigby would be Josh Holloway from Lost hands down. While the role of Snow White would have to be played by someone who can present royalty but would also be head strong. My choice for the role would be between Olivia Thirlby or Liv Tyler.

#4 Edited by GERALTITUDE (3006 posts) -

Dude Willem Dafoe? lol no way. He'd look terrifying with that scraggly beard and watching him turn into a wolf would just knock me out with fear.

#5 Posted by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

Jaleel White as everybody. Dude needs work, and bad.

Honestly, I'd go with Hugh "Huge Ackman" Jackman for Bigby. It's a little on-the-nose, but it would work.

#6 Edited by sometimesavowel (122 posts) -

@geraltitude: It sounds like you're making a case for Willem Dafoe? You could be going either way on that one.

#7 Posted by MikeJFlick (438 posts) -

I might be ignorant but "fables" the game right? are they really considering making a tv show out of it?

#8 Posted by big_jon (5710 posts) -

Eddie Murphy as everyone, it'd be a smash hit!

#9 Posted by big_jon (5710 posts) -

But seriously the Josh Holloway as Bigby is the correct answer.

#10 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3006 posts) -

I might be ignorant but "fables" the game right? are they really considering making a tv show out of it?

Actually HBO had already greenlit a project some years ago but then the company changed leadership and they axed the show. Fables as in Fables the comic book, just now a game in The Wolf Among Us. Fables in its first 5 years was a giant fucking success for Vertigo. Pretty much everyone wanted a piece. Ever since those crap shoes like Once Upon a Time/Grim started showing up talk about The Fables TV Show has increased again.

@sometimesavowel: haha, yeah I didn't really think about that. Bigby is supposed to be tough (and terrifying as a wolf) but his human appearance shouldn't make you just recoil in fear.

#11 Posted by sometimesavowel (122 posts) -

@geraltitude: In the opening moments of the game, it's established that everyone in Fabletown is afraid of Bigby. But idk I haven't thought of Josh Holloway. He might be better. Chris Hemsworth could make a good Beast when he's not playing Thor.

#12 Posted by Cubical (637 posts) -

Peter molenux himself.

#13 Edited by GERALTITUDE (3006 posts) -

@Cubical: wrong franchise, still a great idea though

#14 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

Vin Diesel playing every role like Eddie Murphy does in those terrible movies that make fun of fat people.

#15 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Boris Johnson

#16 Posted by MonetaryDread (1993 posts) -

The cast of Torque

#17 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4167 posts) -

Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Or a stick.

#18 Posted by Doskias (303 posts) -

Can we resurrect the late Yul Brynner to play Bluebeard?