• 78 results
#1 Posted by aznjon12 (188 posts) -

#2 Edited by aznjon12 (188 posts) -

This would be under the premise that there is no escaping from said island and there is enough wildlife plants and animals to live off of for the remainder of your life.

I would probably choose the hippy. He looks like the kind of guy that would know his way around. Be fun to hang with. His shroom-induced visions might have some grain of truth.

#3 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

If I had to suffer, I'd definitely bring my wife to suffer the same fate. It's in the vows! ITS IN THE VOWSSS!

#4 Posted by JeanLuc (3574 posts) -

Ether Girlfriend or Bestfriend.

#5 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

My romantic intrest ;).

#6 Posted by Raven10 (1739 posts) -

Depends on the girlfriend. I am single at the moment but assuming I had a girlfriend or wife at the time of this event I would probably bring her along depending on her personality. I guess if it was a wife then I would bring her along because I would know I get along with her night and day. If it was a girlfriend of two months or something I would probably go with the bestfriend choice.

#7 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@TheHumanDove

If I had to suffer, I'd definitely bring my wife to suffer the same fate. It's in the vows! ITS IN THE VOWSSS!

This!

And I'm guessing sex and arguing are going to be the only two forms of entertainment available, so I might as well bring the one person I already know is going to be great at those two things.
#8 Posted by Hunter5024 (5555 posts) -

I don't think I would be able to stand seeing anybody I know that often. I chose celebrity, because eventually Scarlett Johansson will get lonely, and I want to be there for that.

#9 Posted by GunstarRed (5045 posts) -

Dinosaur.

#10 Posted by ckeats (489 posts) -

My cat.

#11 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

@GunstarRed said:

Dinosaur.

I honestly thought that I'd be the only person to say that.

#12 Posted by GunstarRed (5045 posts) -

@AckbarTheGreat: Great minds think alike.

#13 Posted by Halfdeaf (70 posts) -

I would definitely not bring my wife. She would suck at the whole surviving and having to slum it on the beach for the rest of our lives. I would never hear the end of it.

I don't know who I would bring though. Probably someone interesting that could entertain me. A friend perhaps.

#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36100 posts) -

Does it matter? I could probably just transform into the Dragon Warrior IV Hero and zap myself to a known location.

#15 Posted by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -
@Hunter5024 said:

I don't think I would be able to stand seeing anybody I know that often. I chose celebrity, because eventually Scarlett Johansson will get lonely, and I want to be there for that.

Beat me to it!  
Seeing as how this is hypothetical anyway can I get the younger version of her from when she did Lost in Translation? That way it would take more years for her to become an old lady.
#16 Posted by RedCream (704 posts) -

Scarlet Johansson

#17 Posted by Osaladin (2515 posts) -

The rest of my life? Yeah definitely my romantic interest.

#18 Posted by ripelivejam (3587 posts) -

just make scarlett johansson a poll choice already

#19 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

A robot with a vagina.

#20 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

Fuck romantic partners (no pun intended), friends over anything

#21 Edited by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I say romantic partner of course (you know because of sex) what's there to do on a deserted island? ... why would you want to bring your best friend? to talk.

I give you 2 days and you'll want to murder eachother.

#22 Posted by Geralt (316 posts) -

My dog...to fight/hunt other beasts and sniffing/looking for stuffs washed ashore.

#23 Edited by NTM (7286 posts) -

Dammit, I almost always choose before I read the actual post which has the real topic in question. I picked B, because then I could just get off the island and then be with choice A, but now, it's just choice A.

#24 Posted by Nonused (212 posts) -

Tom Hanks.

#25 Posted by Blackout62 (1331 posts) -

And by survival expert I mean Bear Grylls. And by Bear Grylls I mean competent Bear Grylls, not drink own piss at any occasion Bear Grylls.

#26 Edited by Apathylad (3066 posts) -

< - - -

Man, this poll's a downer. I don't want to be trapped on an island!

#27 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

An angel obviously. Like duh.

#28 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Someone who knows how to get off the damn island.

#29 Posted by Ben_H (3316 posts) -
@Nonused said:

Tom Hanks.

Hanx's volleyball to be more accurate.
#30 Posted by TruthTellah (8573 posts) -

Zooey Deschanel.

I know that young scamp would be able to keep me positive about the whole thing, and she seems like she might be crafty.

#31 Posted by Socialone (202 posts) -

I was going to answer with my little brother, but people tend to die on deserted islands and that would be too much for me to bear.

Any girl both smart and pretty then, might as well enjoy it. Say, Emma Watson.

#32 Posted by IzzyGraze (850 posts) -

Straight female survival expert!

#33 Posted by Hailinel (23971 posts) -

@aznjon12: I can't really decide who I'd bring. But apropos of nothing, I love your avatar.

#34 Edited by Sploder (917 posts) -

Steve Erwin; survival expert

#35 Posted by JJOR64 (18915 posts) -

Goku. He can just fly me back home.

#36 Posted by ripelivejam (3587 posts) -

i guess if it's a really good friend they'll never fuck you over

and you could always fuck a friend :/

but there's also the ever so remote possibility that the love of your life could also be your best friend

#37 Posted by Ocean_H (290 posts) -

MacGyver

#38 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -

A survival expert doesn't sound like a bad idea. Unless he gets the idea, that the only way to survive is to eat me.

#39 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Apathylad:

You perv.

My answer is: Vinny.

#40 Posted by DeF (4813 posts) -

Other: MacGuyver

why? obviously because he'd build a boat out of sand and leaves (possibly turning sand into glass so we'd have a glass boat! woo!) so we could get home :)

#41 Posted by AndrewB (7519 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Apathylad:

You perv.

That's some world-class innuendo. Both the trap and the Vinny parts.

#42 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

A gay man.

#43 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Apathylad:

You perv.

Not Shinobu?

#44 Posted by Nightriff (4927 posts) -

No one, just me....I like my privacy

#45 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -
#46 Posted by 3M0SceneStabr (6 posts) -

Famous person definitely like Kim kardashian. because at first she's not gonna be interested, but once she's starving and i've gathered all the food and supplies from the island she will offer herself as payment for my muscular protection XD

#47 Edited by Intro (1206 posts) -

Voted for the 1st before reading the rest, I'd bring my girlfriend.

Edit: Read the rest, still would have chose the 1st. Although I can't argue your hippy logic :p

#48 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@Apathylad:

You perv.

Not Shinobu?

Of course not. I need a Ham radio expert there!

#49 Posted by Ramone (2960 posts) -

Emma Stone.

#50 Posted by pineappel (9 posts) -

isn't it obviously?

chuck norris! he could pull the rest of the world to the island and it wouldn't be a deserted island any more :)