• 59 results
#1 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

#2 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

I imagine people will either go with C, D, or H, but I chose G. I really like the way Christian Bale does Batman. Sure, his voice is laughable at times, but for me, I got over it, and really just love it. It's awesome.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Who's did/does the bet Batman to you?

/thread
#4 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic: I just noticed that... That was a typo.

#5 Posted by pyromagnestir (3985 posts) -

This is a lot less scary then your other thread.

Um... I don't know. Comic book Batman is the best batman.

#6 Posted by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -

Kevin Conroy fucking IS Batman. He's no one's 'version' of Batman, he IS Batman.

If he was ahead of me in line at Subway I'd be like holy shit Batman just ordered a meatball fucking sub.

#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9795 posts) -

Has to be Kevin Conroy. He did the voice on the show that got me interested in Batman, and that's Batman to me.

Of course, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Adam West's Batman wasn't brilliant and amazing.

Christian Bale is my favorite among the movie Batmen. Val Kilmer was pretty good too.

#8 Posted by GunstarRed (4749 posts) -

I read the comics with Kevin Conroys voice in mind.

#9 Posted by sixpin (1277 posts) -

Kevin Conroy is the only correct choice. That said I loved Adam West's Batman when I was a kid, but more for him than for it being true to Batman. Also, I've never really liked any of the movie versions of Batman that much. I think Bale is the best of them, but there's something about Nolan's take on Batman that just doesn't grab me.

#10 Posted by Akeldama (4217 posts) -

I read this thread title about a half dozen times...

#11 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

Based on the torturous thread title, I think Other is the only suitable option.

#12 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6375 posts) -

@Akeldama said:

I concluded that he wants to know who had sex with Batman the best.

#13 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

@Akeldama: @Ravenlight: Ha ha, yes, I know.

#14 Posted by Akeldama (4217 posts) -

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Akeldama said:

I concluded that he wants to know who had sex with Batman the best.

I would bet Adam West could sex the big bad bat the best of the bunch. Alliteration.

#15 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Keaton. He just uses his regular voice when he plays Batman, and he still comes across as a badass and much different than his Bruce Wayne alter-ego. He conveys his emotions much more subtly than the other actors, and much more effectively.

#16 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3631 posts) -

Kevin Conroy. I love Bale and I don't even mind the voice that much but it can be a bit much occasionally. But Animated Series Batman is the all around best Batman for me.

#17 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

None really, the villains always interested me more in the movies.

#18 Posted by AlexW00d (6069 posts) -

Seriously? Keaton I guess, but goddamn George Clooney and his nipple suit.

#19 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -

Fuck, I picked Val Kilmer before I saw Kevin Conroy. 

Dude is ice cold Val Kilmer crazy.

#20 Posted by ozzdog12 (849 posts) -

@Brodehouse said:

Kevin Conroy fucking IS Batman. He's no one's 'version' of Batman, he IS Batman. If he was ahead of me in line at Subway I'd be like holy shit Batman just ordered a meatball fucking sub.

This

But Christian Bale is the best Bruce Wayne

#21 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2780 posts) -

Astigmatism really doesn't help the did/does part at all. Also adam west

#22 Posted by Redbullet685 (5981 posts) -

Kevin Conroy is Batman

#23 Posted by Hunkulese (2538 posts) -
@NTM There's way more going than just a typo.
#24 Posted by Hunkulese (2538 posts) -
@NTM

There's way more going on than just a typo,
#25 Posted by JCTango (1354 posts) -

@NTM: Undeniably, my favourite Batman characterization has to go to Kevin Conroy.

On an unrelated note... I'm really afraid for his health.. have you guys seen him lately? He almost looks like a ghoul from Fallout 3.

#26 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

@Hunkulese: Trust me, I don't often make many mistakes when typing. I guess I just screwed that one up.

#27 Edited by SeanFoster (838 posts) -

I like Michael Keaton's Batman and Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne, but Kevin Conroy is the overall best.

#28 Posted by Hunkulese (2538 posts) -
@NTM

@Hunkulese: Trust me, I don't often make many mistakes when typing. I guess I just screwed that one up.

It has nothing to do with typing. "Batman" is the only part of the sentence that's correct.
#29 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

Kevin Conroy was the voice of Batman when I was a kid, so there's no way I can separate Batman from his voice. Keaton was good, but it just didn't stick they way Conroy did.

#30 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

@Hunkulese: I know.

#31 Posted by bill (88 posts) -

this thread title is the best haha

#32 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

@PrivateIronTFU said:

Keaton. He just uses his regular voice when he plays Batman, and he still comes across as a badass and much different than his Bruce Wayne alter-ego. He conveys his emotions much more subtly than the other actors, and much more effectively.

He was the one from Batman Returns right?

I vote him too.

#33 Posted by MEATBALL (2803 posts) -

Christian Bale is probably my favourite, I've never had a problem with the Batman voice that everyone makes fun of.

#34 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (469 posts) -

I always liked Keton's Batman. Really loved those Tim Burton films. I like Nolans take on the franchise to and Bale is pretty good as Batman. Just wish he didn't do that ridiculous voice!!

#35 Posted by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -

@bill said:

this thread title is the bet haha

Fixed

Conroy is the best package for both Wayne and the Bat, so I choose him. As far as the films go, I think Keaton did the better frivolous Bruce Wayne while Bale is a great obsessive Batman.

#36 Posted by DeF (4696 posts) -

@NTM said:

Shhh!!! I thought this was going to be a hilarious thread by someone who doesn't speak English very well until I recognized your username and thought "aww man, it's just a typo ..." :D

on-topic: I'm not familiar enough with the older Batmanz to make a call ... Other than Bale and video-game Batman, I only really remember Adam West (albeit dubbed in German from my childhood days).

#37 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Conroy.

And dat title, man.

#38 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Haha, george clooney.

Thats funny.

#39 Edited by NTM (7037 posts) -

@DeF: Yeah, but I also wasn't thinking straight I guess. Or not thinking at all. I was drinking a lot of coffee, and so I made more mistakes than just the typo (if you'll take that as a good excuse). Video game Batman is Conroy, and he comes from the popular animated series.

#40 Edited by Bleeble (95 posts) -

"H" all day.

#41 Posted by NTM (7037 posts) -

@PenguinDust said:

@bill said:

this thread title is the bet haha

Fixed

Conroy is the best package for both Wayne and the Bat, so I choose him. As far as the films go, I think Keaton did the better frivolous Bruce Wayne while Bale is a great obsessive Batman.

At first the whole "bet" thing was the only thing I caught, but once you re-read it, there's a lot more to it that's incorrect. Ha ha.

#42 Posted by AiurFlux (899 posts) -

Fuck sakes. I went to change the page to page 3 but clicked again and picked Bale accidentally.

Take away one of those votes and put it on Keaton I guess. I didn't want to pick Bale because of how he growls when he talks. If I have to use subtitles to understand what in the fuck you're saying when you're speaking English something is wrong.

#43 Posted by Morrow (1828 posts) -

Christian Bale to me all the way, acting-wise.

#44 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I like the guy who does the voice for him in the Arkham games, he is now my Batman.

#45 Posted by TeflonBilly (4722 posts) -

No "Michael Ironside" option :(

Anyhoo, Kevin Conroy is by far the best,

#46 Posted by jewunit (1052 posts) -

Kevin Conroy is definitely my default choice for Batman, but I really enjoyed Diedriech Bader's version in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

Oddly enough, I have never really liked any of the movie interpretations of Batman. In terms of looks, I think Val Kilmer is the closest to what I think Bruce Wayne/Batman would look like.

#47 Posted by Vrikk (839 posts) -

I have no idea what you are asking.

#48 Posted by hermes (1270 posts) -

Conroy. But if I restrict myself to movies, I would go for Kilmer

#49 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Hizang said:

I like the guy who does the voice for him in the Arkham games, he is now my Batman.

He has been my Batman since I was a kid, he did the voice for the Batman Animated Series in the 90s. That show was way ahead of its time, and I still watch it today and enjoy its atmosphere and characters.
#50 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

I didn't watch The Animated Series in English, so, no Kevin Conroy for me! Besides, judging him from his performance in Batman Arkham Asylum/City, i think i prefer the Brazilian voice actor for Batman... BUT! My favorite Batman is Adam West. It's the best adaptation(Considering the comic books of the time.) and it's just incredibly charismatic.