Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nude_Dude

One of the new fads of this site?

I leave for one month and things get worse by the minute...

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

All blogs get posted to the forums now.....so to make a Blog post and a Topic clearly marked different from one another blogs posted to the forums have (blog post) after them.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nude_Dude

Thank god!

I always thought that locking a topic because it was more blog-wise was the stupidest reason to do so ever. The (blog post) doesn't look so good, but it's a solution anyway.

So, is this like a driver license? Which means, when you check a topic that is more blog-wise, as an officer would stop a car driving too fast, do you ask the OP to have his (blog post) title just like the driver should have his license, or you will lock the topic and the driver goes to jail?

:D
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

Well it works like this, when you make a blog it asks where to post the blog, as in which specific board (lets say L4D if its related to that aswell as Gears 2 perhaps) and it gets posted onto the correct board in the forums. Then so users can see which is a topic and which is a blog posted to the forums all blogs posted get the (Blog Post) added automatically to the end of it.

Blogs posted on the forums get treated just like topics would. However we are somewhat lenient with certain subject matters and boards a blog gets posted too.

Any questions send me a PM sir :)

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nude_Dude

ooooh I see :O. kewl.