Why does the President of USA have to be publicly Christian?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By MrCandleguy
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" I would absolutely love for Barack Obama to come out and say  "I'm a gay atheist. Oh yeah, and fuck the bible."  *leaves podium calmly* "
That would be amazing.
Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

Cause these colors don't run son!!

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By ATrevelan
@HitmanAgent47 said:

"
Ok, time to clear up some misconceptions about this speech, or more accurately speech fragment. Listen to the speech. Then listen to it again, paying close attention to the sound of JFK's voice, microphone feedback, and background noise. 

It should become immediately obvious to anyone who isn't totally deaf, or HitmanAgent47, that the speech has been SEVERELY EDITED to make it sound as if JFK was speaking out against the NWO, or Illuminati, or the Masons, or (insert popular conspiracy theory here). A simple Google search will show you that the speak was actually promoting an INCREASE IN SECRECY. Remember the Cold War? As the President, JFK really didn't want American secrets getting into Soviet hands. He's talking about the fucking Russians, you nutjob.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@ATrevelan: I tried to find evidence to support your theory about russians, however still you it's a credible conclusion, without proof. However I do have many copies of this speech if you want which seems clearer and less edited.

This one is a bit longer. He did sort of I don't know, died from making this speech.  

this one is a full speech, they aren't talking about russians 

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: You searched for less than 5 minutes!
ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ATrevelan
@HitmanAgent47: Finding more copies of a clearly edited speech does not make your point. The FULL, unedited speech was meant to caution reporters from printing things that may give the Soviets some insight into our political (read: espionage) and military secrets. 

The reason you're able to find so many copies of the edited speech is because it appeared in a movie called Zeitgeist. 

And I highly doubt JFK died because he made a speech urging people to be careful with sensitive information.
SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SlightConfuse

Because 1 in 4 people think he is a muslim and also not born in the Us. he has to come out and say it because of the stigma that muslims have in this country after 9/1 to qwell the bigots

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@ATrevelan: Right here, nothing is edited. Most of the stuff is on the second part of the speech. So you have a point that his speech was edited.

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ATrevelan
@HitmanAgent47: Aaaaand here you go:  http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Speeches/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm 

The full transcript. It is NOT about secret societies or the illuminati. Read it--it's not even all that important in the grand scheme of things, so long as you view it through the lens of... oh, I don't know... reality

Of course, parts of it can take on a much more sinister tone when you cobble them together, remove the context, and give them to a creep like Alex Jones. But that wouldn't be the truth, now would it.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#110  Edited By Gabriel
@babblinmule said:

" I dont live in the USA either, but from what i can gather, its because the south of the country will refuse to vote for somebody who isnt a die hard christian. "

BS that's just people listening to propaganda, it's annoying how the South gets fucking labeled by douchebags who think there the fucking best because they live in "Progressive" places. Sorry I live in Missouri and it annoys the shit out of me to be stereotyped.  Also this post is annoying, YOU people on the forums are a minority, most of the country is Protestant and their gonna vote for the candidate who most likely thinks their way. If  the majority of the country was Mexican most of the candidates chosen would be Catholics. Stop posting stupid obvious questions with even more obvious answers.  

Edit: 

Also it's not the Illuminati who run the country, it's The Patriots dumbasses. 
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By HitmanAgent47

@ATrevelan: I'll read it later on, thanks. However try to dispute my other claims then, you did a good job with one of them. Show me that bush and other presidents didn't attend this secret ceromony at the bohemian grove  which worship satan. I mean I showed footage from the ritual, also dispute the secret society skull and bones with their satan rituals then, which shows they are not christians. 

How do you know he's not dropping hints? I am reading some of the quotes however some of it interest me more than the other stuff he's saying.  

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.    

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Gabriel said:
" @babblinmule said:
" I dont live in the USA either, but from what i can gather, its because the south of the country will refuse to vote for somebody who isnt a die hard christian. "
BS that's just people listening to propaganda, it's annoying how the South gets fucking labeled by douchebags who think there the fucking best because they live in "Progressive" places. Sorry I live in Missouri and it annoys the shit out of me to be stereotyped.  Also this post is annoying, YOU people on the forums are a minority, most of the country is Protestant and their gonna vote for the candidate who most likely thinks their way. If  the majority of the country was Mexican most of the candidates chosen would be Catholics. Stop posting stupid obvious questions with even more obvious answers.  "
Read the op.  Not a stupid question. 

We say this about you guys because you are the blue states.  I live in NC and a lot of my friends think this Obama is a muslim thing is stupid but walking around that is the majority of the sentiment I over hear.
iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By iKANNIBAL

I go to eat, and then masturbate and come back and you guys are still being trolled by HitmanAgent47 LOL! i came back expecting conspiracy videos and whatta know, first thing i see hahaha.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#114  Edited By JJWeatherman

Politics sucks this way. You have to meet certain unofficial requirements to even have a chance of becoming president. Of course the white man requirement was busted this last election, so I can only hope to see more of that happen with other issues like religion. 

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Okay, so we have evidence of one christian president, with his speech I listened to, he goes to church and recommended it. However he died, there is no evidence that there is a second who isn't part of some secret society, therefore, there isn't any christian presidents besides jfk. 

Honestly with the evidence I showed, every world leader is religious, they belive in satan. So unlike most ppl they rule, they have a religion, not a good one.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Turambar

I'm not sure if you're mixing up this "you have to be christian to be president" with the announcement made by the White House stating that Obama is in fact Christian.  This announcement was made in response to a public poll showing 11% of the American public still believed him to be Muslim.  That said, I'm pretty sure the 11% believing that are doing so not because of ignorance and thus making this announcement rather pointless.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: Only 3 candidates were in that society.  2 of which made president, the bushes and John Kerrey. 
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: What is your proof that everything is satanic?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#119  Edited By natetodamax
@HitmanAgent47: A question: Does it even matter? 

Even if, by some extraordinary chance, everything you say is absolutely true, what does it matter? The United States is still going, and it's still the best country in the world. A president believing in something that hasn't even been proven to exist is nonsense and has no effect on anything that happens. 
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#120  Edited By Gabriel
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @Gabriel said:
" @babblinmule said:
BS that's just people listening to propaganda, it's annoying how the South gets fucking labeled by douchebags who think there the fucking best because they live in "Progressive" places. Sorry I live in Missouri and it annoys the shit out of me to be stereotyped.  Also this post is annoying, YOU people on the forums are a minority, most of the country is Protestant and their gonna vote for the candidate who most likely thinks their way. If  the majority of the country was Mexican most of the candidates chosen would be Catholics. Stop posting stupid obvious questions with even more obvious answers.  "
Read the op.  Not a stupid question.  We say this about you guys because you are the blue states.  I live in NC and a lot of my friends think this Obama is a muslim thing is stupid but walking around that is the majority of the sentiment I over hear. "
I did read it, it's a dumb question this was discussed and settled 200 years ago. If I wrote in to a Middle Eastern Website  and asked why aren't more Christians elected for office over there I would be a laughing stock.  America is majority rule minority rights, in theory an atheist could be elected it's just not likely due to the majority of the population being religious. Also when did this turn into is Obama a Muslim thing?
dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#121  Edited By dipstick

Oh Hitman, linking youtube videos and wikipedia articles are not "proof" Although I can't say anything to make you think otherwise

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@SethPhotopoulos: Like the video I posted, there was alot more, skull and bones was not the only society to be under the illuminati(umbrella organisation or name to everything else) or satanist, there is ppl who worships kaballah, freemason, church of satan or satanist, they all serve satan. You heard it from obama's speech backwards as i've posted, two speeches said thank you satan, the other one says serve satan.  There are also many different bankers who are part of this illuminati or different umbrella organizations today, they are called CFR (council on foreign relations), bilderberg group, ect. They all serve the same cause regardless.

Here is a list of all skull and bones, remember it's one of many umbrella organisations, they all worship the devil which means they are not christians. They might not make it to president that easily, however they have made it futher than most of us. Also they are only a small organisation under and umbrella. JFK is probally the only president to worship god, the creator, that one and he was gunned down. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members     

Lots of these ppl are related 

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MrCandleguy
@Turambar: If you looked again it has gone up for the 11% to 18% over the last six months. 
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Gabriel: It has to do with the south comment and why they don't vote for him and the guy being from NEW ZEALAND heard that you had to publicly state you were a Christian in order to become president. 

I meant red states too.
Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@natetodamax said:
" @HitmanAgent47: A question: Does it even matter?  Even if, by some extraordinary chance, everything you say is absolutely true, what does it matter? The United States is still going, and it's still the best country in the world. A president believing in something that hasn't even been proven to exist is nonsense and has no effect on anything that happens.  "
I'm not hating or anything. I'm just wondering how a country can be the best in the world.
Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Meowshi
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
" @TMThomsen: There is another word for ppl who doesn't listen to evidence, they are call athesist, skeptics. "
Skeptics are people who need hard evidence to believe and atheists don't believe in God because there is no concrete proof. "
Atheists don't believe in God for several differing reasons.  Don't generalize. 
Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: America has been around longer than the 1830's and there is no real proof that these organizations worship Satan. 

They are secretive and that's why a lot of people tend to accuse them of having Satanic rituals because they think that what people do behind closed doors is suspicious. 
MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By MrCandleguy
@TheSeductiveMoose said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @HitmanAgent47: A question: Does it even matter?  Even if, by some extraordinary chance, everything you say is absolutely true, what does it matter? The United States is still going, and it's still the best country in the world. A president believing in something that hasn't even been proven to exist is nonsense and has no effect on anything that happens.  "
I'm not hating or anything. I'm just wondering how a country can be the best in the world. "
Yea there is no sure way that the USA is the best country in the world, thats just a opinion. I'm not saying that NZ is the best country, just that we dont have awards to prove any country is the best.
BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By BraveToaster
@HitmanAgent47 said:

" @ATrevelan: I'll read it later on, thanks. However try to dispute my other claims then, you did a good job with one of them. Show me that bush and other presidents didn't attend this secret ceromony at the bohemian grove  which worship satan. I mean I showed footage from the ritual, also dispute the secret society skull and bones with their satan rituals then, which shows they are not christians. "

You showed the ritual, but I don't see any footage of the presidents attending these rituals. Did you actually go to these events yourself? Did you take pictures of the world leaders during the rituals? You're relying on videos and speeches that could very well be edited to fit something totally different. Why don't you post the things that you have discovered during your investigation? All I see are videos from other people. Anyone can make a video and edit it to make others look evil. I don't think you should rely so heavily on the internet for information, because if this group is so powerful, then they obviously have dominion over the internet. You should leave your PC and go out and get evidence yourself and make an effort to air it on TV. I'm sure that there is a secret society that is against the Illumanti that will fund your investigation.

Your bio says: 

" My opinion is usually right about everything and based on facts since I can back up any of my statements by request. I do reseach stuff before I make a statement and not post half truths like some individuals who has a limited view or understanding on certain topics I know very well. Or speaking in theories because you lack experience from certain topics creating misconceptions. If you disagree, it's merely your opinion that's wrong unless you can prove me wrong with facts, then I won't change my mind about it. " 

No matter what people say or ask you, I doubt you will have an open mind to listen. What you call proof could be a video which was edited for propaganda. 
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Meowshi said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
" @TMThomsen: There is another word for ppl who doesn't listen to evidence, they are call athesist, skeptics. "
Skeptics are people who need hard evidence to believe and atheists don't believe in God because there is no concrete proof. "
Atheists don't believe in God for several differing reasons.  Don't generalize.  "
That's true.  That describes Agnostics more.  I just tried to keep it simple.
jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By jasta
@TheSeductiveMoose said:
" @natetodamax said:
I'm not hating or anything. I'm just wondering how a country can be the best in the world. "

Yeah I'm quite curious aswell :|

Please elaborate.

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MrCandleguy
@Meowshi said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
Atheists don't believe in God for several differing reasons.  Don't generalize.  "
Im a concrete proof and well religion hasnt done anygood atheist. But yes i know other Atheists that dont believe in god for MANY more reasons
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@AmonHouston: It would be annoying to list every reason. I picked the reason that most countered his point.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@SethPhotopoulos: I have lots of evidence, however I challenge you to find some videos, you can probally find more than I can post. I want to be talking about presidents, however start with the word illuminati and look up currency on youtube, you will find those in the federal reserve prints money with satanic symbols. Look up illuminati symbols too, you will even find it's part of the geography in the u.s for alot of buildings. Common satanic symbols includes the owl, the star of david, the pyrmid with an eye on it, the horns of satan, even hand gestures, ect. You will see how far this goes in our society, even down to music, not only presidents. Like I said, I can post it, however I want to be talking about presidents and their religious affiliation. 

Also did I just post a video with world leaders using the illuminati symbol that they also use in rock music? in a video earlier? I mean that's also photographic evidence they aren't christians. 

If you really need a video, here are a few, however I rather talk about religion and presidents.  

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MrCandleguy
@HitmanAgent47 said: Dude people find WHAT they want to see.
seen that movie with Jim in it. Number 23 i think
After that movie people saw it everywhere BECAUSE they wanted to see it
Same goes for you and your 'proof'
" @SethPhotopoulos: I have lots of evidence, however I challenge you to find some videos, you can probally find more than I can post. I want to be talking about presidents, however start with the word illuminati and look up currency on youtube, you will find those in the federal reserve prints money with satanic symbols. Look up illuminati symbols too, you will even find it's part of the geography in the u.s for alot of buildings. Common satanic symbols includes the owl, the star of david, the pyrmid with an eye on it, the horns of satan, even hand gestures, ect. You will see how far this goes in our society, even down to music, not only presidents. Like I said, I can post it, however I want to be talking about presidents and their religious affiliation. "

@SethPhotopoulos: Ok fair enough, now back on to giving crap to hitman47
B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#137  Edited By B0nd07
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"Common satanic symbols includes the owl, the star of david, the pyrmid with an eye on it, the horns of satan, even hand gestures, ect."
What?  Last I checked, the Star of David is a Jewish symbol, and I'm pretty sure they don't worship Satan.  Also, the All Seeing Eye is supposed to represent God watching over mankind.

Look, I can link to Wikipedia too!
baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By baconbits33

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I usually jump into these and start going off on people but.... yeah I'm gonna just gonna not and say I did  

oh and.... 
@HitmanAgent47: WTF!?!

Foxtrot0245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Foxtrot0245

People who spew their religion all over in an effort to get noticed are almost as annoying as people who espouse their atheism for the same reason. I'm just saying that both actions make you look like a grade A d-bag.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: I watch a lot of stuff on the History channel about that stuff and have seen national treasure. 

1. G. Washington.  Church of England.  That makes him Episcopal. 
2.  John Adams.  Unitarian. 
 3.  TJ.  Cut out large pieces that were not about morals in bible making it all about the good things that were taught to humans. 
4.  James Madison. ? 
5.  James Monroe.  Protestant. 
6.  John Quincy Adams.  Unitarianism. 
7.  Andrew Jackson.  Presbyterian. 
8.  Martin Van Buren.  Dutch Reformed. 
 9.  William Henry Johnson.  Episcopal. 
10.  John Tyler.  Diest. 
11.  James K. Polk.  Methodist.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#141  Edited By natetodamax

I swear to god my intelligence has dropped severely reading this thread.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By HitmanAgent47

@B0nd07: It's heavily used in satanic symbols too, what do you think of this then?  Remember I didn't create these symbols or it was tampered by anyone from youtube.

My proof of skull and bones to prove they do use rituals that's occult 

since there are presidents under this organisation 

dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#143  Edited By dipstick

Holy shit, my college professor was wrong. Linking youtube videos to prove a point IS totally viable.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#144  Edited By citizenkane
@jakob187 said:
With all that said, there's only one man that should be in the President's chair: 

RON MUTHAFUCKIN PAUL!!!
 RON MUTHAFUCKIN PAUL!!!
"
No.  Just no.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HitmanAgent47: I watch a lot of stuff on the History channel about that stuff and have seen national treasure.  1. G. Washington.  Church of England.  That makes him Episcopal. 2.  John Adams.  Unitarian.  3.  TJ.  Cut out large pieces that were not about morals in bible making it all about the good things that were taught to humans. 4.  James Madison. ? 5.  James Monroe.  Protestant. 6.  John Quincy Adams.  Unitarianism. 7.  Andrew Jackson.  Presbyterian. 8.  Martin Van Buren.  Dutch Reformed.  9.  William Henry Johnson.  Episcopal. 10.  John Tyler.  Diest. 11.  James K. Polk.  Methodist. "
12.  Zachary Taylor.  Episcopal. 
13.  Fillmore.  Unitarian. 
14.  Franklin Pierce.  Episcopal. 
15.  James Buchanan.  Presbyterian. 
16.  Abraham Lincoln.  Always read the bible and quoted God an the bible but never talked about his religion nor seemed to care what others believe. 
 17.  Andrew Johnson.  Christian with no denomination. 
18.  Ulysses S. Grant.  Methodist. 
19.  Rutherford B. Hayes.  Methodist. 
20.  James A. Garfield.  Church of Christ.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@SethPhotopoulos: Well I looked up james A garfield, he's a confirmed skull and bones, also freemason, i'm sure i'll find more. 

Rutherford B. Hayes) founded the Order of Skull & Bones     

Ulysses S. Grant skull and bones, so they can't be christians now can they? I'm poking holes all over your false theories. Even the pope is part of the illuminati. 

Andrew Johnson    skull and bones member too, so you can't say these are christians, which proves my theory there is rarely any christians as presidents or ppl in position of power. 

Abraham Lincoln. he still haunts the whitehouse, it's confirmed if you want a source, his spirit never made it to heaven, maybe his faith was weak. Skull and bones wasn't established back then.

James Buchanan . skull and bones, also freemason. 

Franklin Pierce , skull and bones member too, the list goes on
MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MrCandleguy
@HitmanAgent47: I honestly think you like Angels and Demons movie just a bit much ae.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: Freemasons allow anyone of all religions to be apart of them as long as they believe in a Supreme Being of some shape or form. 

Freemasonry also explicitly states that it is not a religion or a substitute. 

Some Freemason denominations only allow Christians.
ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#149  Edited By ManMadeGod
@CRAzYKiLL3R93 said:
" Because its America, they seem to still be in the "religion matters times". They pride themselves on having religious freedom ect, but religious freedom in America basically means as long as you're Christian you're pretty much good. If you're some other religion then the whole "religious freedom" part of the constitution doesnt count anymore and you're not allowed to build a cultural centre in New York. It puzzles me that the people who are calling for that thing to go are usually the ones who criticise the President for not up-holding the constitution. There's only one openly atheist member of congress. Contrast that with Britain, where Her Majesty the Queen is the head of our state religion the Church of England and Bishops have seats given to them in our upper house of Parliament and somehow we manage to be more secular. Most of former Prime Minister Gordon Brown's cabinet were atheist or agnostic and a persons religious beliefs aren't even part of the campaign. If you went around wearing religion on your sleeve you would do WORSE then if you just stayed quiet.  "
I have no idea what you are talking about. "religion matters times"? What the fuck is that? The vast majority of the world is religious and there is nothing wrong with that. And there is religious freedom in America. There is no law against the cultural center in NY. People find it in bad taste and don't want it built. That's completely different from taking away their rights because they are Muslim. It's no surprise that you are from England: your image of America is warped, distorted, and completely wrong. 
MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MrCandleguy
@HitmanAgent47 said:
  Abraham Lincoln. he still haunts the whitehouse, it's confirmed if you want a source, his spirit never made it to heaven, maybe his faith was weak. "
OMFG really?
That has to be the lowest thing you have said all today.
wow man
Just wow