Why does the President of USA have to be publicly Christian?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#151  Edited By B0nd07
@HitmanAgent47: And the Swastika began as a Hindu (I think) symbol of piece, which was skewed into a symbol of hate by the Nazis in the 1930s.  Different groups can use different symbols as they want and you can view them as you so chose.

Now, since your opinion is set in stone, I'm going to leave you to your Youtube videos and conspiracies.
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#152  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: Under catholic faith even if the pope is in the illuminati his beliefs are supposed to be the word of God. 

The only reason they are said to be the ones with power is because it's more like an exclusive club that tend to lean toward the ones they see as having the best future.  It's not because they draw from Satan.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By HitmanAgent47

@SethPhotopoulos: well christians doesn't worship marry or confess sins to other ppl. In the old days, they slaughtered christians non stop for centuries. They discovered the way to taint christianity was to create a knock off religion. I am not aware they are the same types of ppl christians are. They did suceed in ruining religion's name. Religious ppl worships god, not mary, they could careless about other human beings besides jesus or prophets since they are only that, human beings.

@AmonHouston: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reportedly_haunted_locations_in_Washington,_D.C.  
(he might of died a horrible death and wasn't allowed in heaven, he's on earth still just like demons are kicked out of heaven. Abraham lincoln never made it to heaven unfortuentely. He does seem like a good guy though)

But the White House's most famous alleged apparition is that of Abraham Lincoln. Eleanor Roosevelt never admitted to having seen Lincoln's ghost, but did say that she felt his presence repeatedly throughout the White House. Mrs. Roosevelt also said that the family dog, Fala, would sometimes bark for no reason at what she felt was Lincoln's ghost. President Dwight Eisenhower's press secretary, James Hagerty, and Liz Carpenter, press secretary to First Lady Lady Bird Johnson, both said they felt Lincoln's presence many times. The former president's footsteps are also said to be heard in the hall outside the Lincoln Bedroom. As reputable an eyewitness as Lillian Rogers Parks admitted in her autobiography My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House that she had heard them. Margaret Truman, daughter of President Harry S. Truman, said she heard a spectre rapping at the door of the Lincoln Bedroom when she stayed there, and believed it was Lincoln. President Truman himself was once wakened by raps at the door while spending a night in the Lincoln Bedroom. Others have actually seen an apparition of the former president. The first person reported to have actually seen Lincoln's spirit was First LadyGrace Coolidge, who said she saw the ghost of Lincoln standing at a window in the Yellow Oval Room staring out at the Potomac. Winston Churchill, Theodore Roosevelt, and Maureen Reagan and her husband have all claimed to have seen a spectral Lincoln in the White House. A number of staff members of the Roosevelt administration claimed to have seen Lincoln's spirit, and on one occasion Roosevelt's personal valet ran screaming from the White House claiming he had seen Lincoln's ghost. Perhaps the most famous incident was in 1942 when Queen Wilhelmina of The Netherlands heard footsteps outside her White House bedroom and answered a knock on the door, only to see Lincoln in frock coat and top hat standing in front of her (she promptly fainted). One of the most recent sightings came in the early 1980s, when Tony Savoy, White House operations foreman, came into the White House and saw Lincoln sitting in a chair at the top of some stairs. Several unnamed eyewitnesses have claimed to have seen the shade of Abraham Lincoln actually lying down on the bed in the Lincoln Bedroom (which was used as a meeting room at the time of his administration), and while others have seen Lincoln sat on the edge of the bed and put his boots on. The most famous eyewitness to the latter was Mary Eben, Eleanor Roosevelt's secretary, who saw Lincoln pulling on his boots and ran screaming from the room.

@SethPhotopoulos: Of course they can have any religion in the freemason, they do use satanic rituals alot. I don't think it's a good society of christian worship. The vma(video music award, look it up)  was one freemason worship session if anyone wants to look that up. I also heard they build things in the u.s, lots of landmarks has alot of satanic symbols. Your right they do let any religion join at first. It's irrelevent, you will probally be possed by that society anyways, you aren't going to win by being a christian.  

Also I dispelled the myth that these presidents are holy or religious, they are also skull and bones if you seen the post above, I researched all their names. That shows there isn't much religion besides jfk. 

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47: Few religions believe that Satan exists though.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Geno

Deep south has a looot of voters, and they don't want a "godless heathen" sitting in the president's chair. I have no problem with the President being Christian or going to church, what I do have a problem with is the praying during the inauguration ceremony. The president's religion =/= everyone's religion or beliefs. 

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By adoggz

oh god, this thread is great. I wanna take back what I said before. I totally know why people post these threads now.

No Caption Provided
sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#157  Edited By sagesebas
@jakob187: HE really should be
MajorToms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By MajorToms

One nation under many religions.... until they added the whole "One Nation under god" to the pledge of allegiance. Now it's a brain rape Religious freedom is a thing in the US, yet they preach Christianity...

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

@SethPhotopoulos: well christians doesn't worship marry or confess sins to other ppl. In the old days, they slaughtered christians non stop for centuries. They discovered the way to taint christianity was to create a knock off religion. I am not aware they are the same types of ppl christians are. They did suceed in ruining religion's name. Religious ppl worships god, not mary, they could careless about other human beings besides jesus or prophets since they are only that, human beings.

@SethPhotopoulos: Of course they can have any religion in the freemason, they do use satanic rituals alot. I don't think it's a good society of christian worship. The vma(video music award, look it up)  was one freemason worship session if anyone wants to look that up. I also heard they build things in the u.s, lots of landmarks has alot of satanic symbols. Your right they do let any religion join at first. It's irrelevent, you will probally be possed by that society anyways, you aren't going to win by being a christian.  

Also I dispelled the myth that these presidents are holy or religious, they are also skull and bones if you seen the post above, I reserached all their names. That shows there isn't much religion besides jfk."

1.  Which Religion? 

2.  Paegon rituals aren't the same.  I need a video of that too because I can't find it in the thread because It's to long. 

3.  From what I have seen they aren't about Satan or anti-christianity.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@B0nd07: Lady gaga also used two S symbols for one of her clothes or was it a logo on her cd? they stand for satan. Hitlter was really into channeling the spirits to win the war. Not exactly about presidents, however I wanted to answer your question. He made a symbol too using two S, that's where it came from. It's a satanist symbol to answer your question. 

These ppl are not christian presidents, many joins other organisations under the illuminati umbrella, there were secret societies long time ago, even way back to this time.  

Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy " power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.        

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47 said:
Rutherford B. Hayes) founded the Order of Skull & Bones  "
Skull and bones was created in 1832.  Hayes would've been about 12.
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162  Edited By meteora

Politics man, politics.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#163  Edited By Bigheart711

I don't mind the president being non-religous, but that dosen't mean he/she's evil. As of why he/she has to have (any) religion, I don't have an exact idea because Geno pretty much stole my answer.
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#164  Edited By one_2nd

Isn't Obama a Muslim? 

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@one_2nd: No.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@MajorToms said:

"One nation under many religions.... until they added the whole "One Nation under god" to the pledge of allegiance. Now it's a brain rape Religious freedom is a thing in the US, yet they preach Christianity... "

Like I said before, it's also on the dollar bill, which is full of freemason symbols and illuminati. To answer someone else's question here.  
 http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=free+mason+symbols&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=op9wTMLWEJGcsQOAssGOCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA&biw=1899&bih=907

There are two gods, the one nation under god, or in god we trust, why would they put that on currency full of satanic imagery? It's simple, they are talking about the god satan. To satanist cults, there are two gods, the creator and there is satan, they don't want to acknowledge the creator yet they still do. In god we trust, like I said, they never specified which god they are talking about. I can assure you it's not the same god as the god in heaven the god christians belive. Otherwise u.s currently will have jesus types of symbols on it.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By one_2nd
@SethPhotopoulos said:

" @one_2nd: No. "

Oh, I try to look past people's religions. It doens't affect if I like them or not. 
Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Mariek430

Wait people actually take all this  illuminati shit seriously?

Krenor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Krenor

Best thread on any forum

thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By thegoldencat7

The La Li Lu Le Lo ?!

nackbagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By nackbagger
@HitmanAgent47 said:

" @SethPhotopoulos: Like the video I posted, there was alot more, skull and bones was not the only society to be under the illuminati(umbrella organisation or name to everything else) or satanist, there is ppl who worships kaballah, freemason, church of satan or satanist, they all serve satan. You heard it from obama's speech backwards as i've posted, two speeches said thank you satan, the other one says serve satan.  There are also many different bankers who are part of this illuminati or different umbrella organizations today, they are called CFR (council on foreign relations), bilderberg group, ect. They all serve the same cause regardless.

Here is a list of all skull and bones, remember it's one of many umbrella organisations, they all worship the devil which means they are not christians. They might not make it to president that easily, however they have made it futher than most of us. Also they are only a small organisation under and umbrella. JFK is probally the only president to worship god, the creator, that one and he was gunned down. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members     

Lots of these ppl are related 

"
Kaballah is the mystical part of the Jewish faith dude not a secret society.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @MajorToms said:

"One nation under many religions.... until they added the whole "One Nation under god" to the pledge of allegiance. Now it's a brain rape Religious freedom is a thing in the US, yet they preach Christianity... "

Like I said before, it's also on the dollar bill, which is full of freemason symbols and illuminati. To answer someone else's question here.  
 http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=free+mason+symbols&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=op9wTMLWEJGcsQOAssGOCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA&biw=1899&bih=907

There are two gods, the one nation under god, or in god we trust, why would they put that on currency full of satanic imagery? It's simple, they are talking about the god satan. To satanist cults, there are two gods, the creator and there is satan, they don't want to acknowledge the creator yet they still do. In god we trust, like I said, they never specified which god they are talking about. I can assure you it's not the same god as the god in heaven the god christians belive. Otherwise u.s currently will have jesus types of symbols on it.

"
They did.  If its spelled God with a capital G that usually means the creator.@one_2nd said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:

" @one_2nd: No. "

Oh, I try to look past people's religions. It doens't affect if I like them or not.  "
I'm guessing that was the point of your comment.
MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By MrCandleguy
@Mariek430: Nope, well one guy does.
I bet you dont know who it is lol
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@nackbagger: yes that's true, however they are into the occult. Just because they are jewish doesn't mean they are automatic the same holy ppl you read about in the bible. They taught alot of ppl stuff that's occult, mysticism, which is not a positive thing to mess around with.

@SethPhotopoulos:
Yes, however he could join the freemason afterwards or some other organisation. Like I said illuminati or satanist worshippers is just a name, an umbrella organisation for alot of different secret societies. I found his name on google as being part of skull and bones.  

Satanic worship didn't start with skull and bones, they are only one of the many secret societies, I mean it was founded in 1776, however it wasn't the first either. If there is a satan, world leaders or powerful ppl will subscribe to him. He must control all the world leaders, however most of those ppl are part of skull and bones in one way or another, they are not good ppl, rather they subscribe to the occult, meaning they aren't really christians, or they converted to something else. Look I googled their name, his name is part of the skull and bones, so I don't know what to say. Look it's rare to find christian ppl who isn't converted when they are in power. If they are part of secret societies and into the occult, they aren't christians anymore.

Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy " power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.        

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit some of you guys type fast.

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By MrCandleguy
@TheSeductiveMoose: Internet rage makes you type at super human speeds.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#177  Edited By trophyhunter

Well you can Jewish too.
It's just 90% of the country is either Christan or Jewish. 
Also the whole Muslim religion based around hating Christan and Jewish people. So that does not really play well here.

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#178  Edited By ATrevelan

Goran P: if you're out there, this thread MUST make it into the next issue of the Luchazine! 

Also, @HitmanAgent47: That list of Presidents who were in the Skull & Bones is like 90% false. As a teacher, I find it all to easy to allow myself to get caught up in correcting people's misconceptions, but this one is simply too great a task. You, my friend, simply cannot be taught.

nackbagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By nackbagger
@HitmanAgent47:  What religion if any do you follow?
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@trophyhunter: The muslim statement is a stereotype and is not true. 
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By trophyhunter
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @trophyhunter: The muslim statement is a stereotype and is not true.  "
No, it's not all that far off.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @nackbagger: yes that's true, however they are into the occult. Just because they are jewish doesn't mean they are automatic the same holy ppl you read about in the bible. They taught alot of ppl stuff that's occult, mysticism, which is not a positive thing to mess around with.

@SethPhotopoulos:
Yes, however he could join the freemason afterwards or some other organisation. Like I said illuminati or satanist worshippers is just a name, an umbrella organisation for alot of different secret societies. I found his name on google as being part of skull and bones.  

Satanic worship didn't start with skull and bones, they are only one of the many secret societies, I mean it was founded in 1776, however it wasn't the first either. If there is a satan, world leaders or powerful ppl will subscribe to him. He must control all the world leaders, however most of those ppl are part of skull and bones in one way or another, they are not good ppl, rather they subscribe to the occult, meaning they aren't really christians, or they converted to something else. Look I googled their name, his name is part of the skull and bones, so I don't know what to say. Look it's rare to find christian ppl who isn't converted when they are in power. If they are part of secret societies and into the occult, they aren't christians anymore.

"
1.  The Jewish people are into the occult?  The religion that spawned Christianity.  Where both Islam and Christianity draw most of they're beliefs from is occult and Satanic? 

2.  He was apart of Delta Kappa Epsilon.  A college fraternity.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#183  Edited By citizenkane
@AmonHouston said:
" @TheSeductiveMoose: Internet rage makes you type at super human speeds. "

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By trophyhunter

NWO was an awesome stable

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By MrCandleguy
@CitizenKane said:
" @AmonHouston said:

"
I guess there must be atleast 2 or 3 people doing that in this forum
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@trophyhunter: It was seen more as the restoration of an old religion. 

It was more like their point of view was more like Christians and Jews got what God said wrong. 

Only extremists and bigots interpret it as they should hate.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Ace829
@trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
No, it's not all that far off. "
Prove it please.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By trophyhunter
@Ace829 said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
Prove it please. "
prove that it is not true.
MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

I guess debating with chalk eaters amuses some. 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#190  Edited By JJWeatherman
@CitizenKane said:
" @AmonHouston said:

"
lol. Seems to me that this accurately describes what's been happening in this thread.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By trophyhunter
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @trophyhunter: It was seen more as the restoration of an old religion.  It was more like their point of view was more like Christians and Jews got what God said wrong.  Only extremists and bigots interpret it as they should hate. "
Yeah, we got it so wrong we have to die for it apparently.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#192  Edited By Snipzor

I'm shocked this thread have continued for so long, better threads have been locked in an instant because of the subject matter. I am severely disappoint in you mods, but that's okay, I still love you guys and think you're neat.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@trophyhunter said:
" @Ace829 said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
Prove it please. "
prove that it is not true. "
Thats a lazy out.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By trophyhunter
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @Ace829 said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
Prove it please. "
Thats a lazy out. "
and so is that
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @trophyhunter: It was seen more as the restoration of an old religion.  It was more like their point of view was more like Christians and Jews got what God said wrong.  Only extremists and bigots interpret it as they should hate. "
Yeah, we got it so wrong we have to die for it apparently. "
Cause Most Muslims obviously think that way. 

Most Christians obviously hate Jews. 
MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MrCandleguy
@Snipzor: Oh dont say that, this is actually interesting.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" I guess debating with chalk eaters amuses some.  "
This
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @Ace829 said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
Prove it please. "
Thats a lazy out. "
and so is that "
Prove your damn point and I'll state my case.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By trophyhunter
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
Yeah, we got it so wrong we have to die for it apparently. "
Cause Most Muslims obviously think that way.  Most Christians obviously hate Jews.  "
And It seems that you love everyone
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#200  Edited By Snipzor
@AmonHouston: Fair enough, I've been reading the stupidity here and I can say that I am totally having a laugh. But disappointed in the lack of Deus Ex conspiracy insanity, except by HitmanAgent47, except he's just a moron and is unaware of it.