• 105 results
Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By Alexander

Well it is quite obvious, the film just came out and a whole load of people are getting excited. Heath died guys!!! I reckon they've sold a whole load of Joker action figures too.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Rowr
Jax said:
"JoshS said:
"I love fads. They make the followers come to light really quick.
"

Yeah... okay. I paid to see a movie which blew my mind - and I'm following a "fad". No, I'm following my taste in movies and my interest in the character joker. But my avatar isn't about the joker, even though he has makeup on. If you look closely, this is the only picture of Heath Ledger as the joker where you can actually tell it's Heath Ledger (which is because this was one of the FIRST shots of him in the makeup before the movie started). I have great respect for the man, and I always have ever since he moved from Australia and stared in american movies like and A Knights Tale. Monsters Ball. So please, get to know me and my opinion before you say that I'm following a "fad".
"
wait? you only had respect for him since he moved from Australia?

probably not what you meant :D, seems funny reading it.

Check out a move called "Two Hands" if you havent already.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#103  Edited By Soap

Gosh I dunno, you'd think he would be a popular villain from a blockbuster summer movie from the amount of avatars there are of him.... oh wait

jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By jNerd
Joker said:
"jNerd said:
"Joker said:
"As the person who nabbed the "Joker" name, you wont see a piece of Heath Ledger on my profile. Why? The movie was good, but he is not the best joker. Jack Nicholson was the best live action to me, and Mark Hamill as cartoon. I think this is just big right now because of Heath's death. I am not a hater though. Heath Ledger did good.
"
I hate how everyone tries to pawn this off on his death. F**k Ledger I saw him in 'Knights Tale' & still didn't know who the f**k he was till he dropped dead. I can say a few select retards with no self control & a weak-mind & an even weaker heart could've had there opinions swayed by the passing of this insignificant actor. But in all honesty he blew Nicholson out of the water by representing a genius modern day representation of the iconic, psychotic villain that the Joker was to inevitably manifest into through years of ingenious comic story-line & the overall maturing of society & the realization of Jokers true potential. People love Nikky because it was an original good performance but if Heath or ANYONE would've acted like that in this movie... It would've flopped like my flacid male organ @ a homo bar. People are fond of the memory because of nostalgia... The same reason some like the SMB movie. It sucked harder then a Korean prostitute but the memories make it what it is... definitely not the acting.
P.S. I usually don't talk like this but I was YouTube-esque ranting with an AVGN attitude thrown in. I dunno where that all came from.

"
This is why I hate saying that I like Nicholson's portrayal of the Joker more. You get the Nostalgia stamp on the face. Both movies were incredibly different. I am voicing my opinion, as it is yours that Heath Ledger was better. Jack did better to me because of the way he acted. Goofy and crazy, the way that Joker has always been made out to be. Heath's portrayal was very dark, although the contradictory between his name the Joker and the way he acted was great. Jack set a standard to me. That standard has not been broken by Heath, and I will not eat the hype sandwich that is served with the Heath's Joker. He does not need it. He was great.

Vicky Vale: What do you want?
Jack's Joker: ...My face on the one dollar bill.

"
How about a magic, trick? I'll make this pencil disappear! O__O
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By Gizmo

Meh, The Joker is one of the greatest characters ever, why not have his avatar?