• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by algertman (852 posts) -

@purplriev said:

You have almost 4k posts on a forum and you're saying other people don't have lives?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

#102 Edited by chaoshero (5 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

@ThatCorg said:

@ShaggE: You mean besides all of the talking we already did? (and by "talking" I mean the flaming that every "controversy" devolves into)

Ha! You took that thing I said and reposted it! How adorable, you think you're people!

Now say "Good god, what am I doing with my life trying to hold a ridiculous protest/raid/whatever on a forum?". Good boy!

You're acting like a bunch of people signing in to comment on something is akin to taking down or defacing a website.

#103 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

Well this got boring quick.

#104 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6402 posts) -

GET PATRICK ON THE LINE AND HAVE HIM CONTACT A BUNCH OF FEMALES TO INCLUDE IN HIS ARTICLE REGARDING THIS SUBJECT WHICH IS GOING UP ASAP

#105 Posted by RecSpec (3930 posts) -

Also, the story about the Kickstarter who couldn't follow through because the motherfucking SUN told her not to...that's a better story. People are frauded and fleeced every day. Hell, I feel ripped off because I spent a good half an hour in this topic. 

#106 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -
@plzdnt404 said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: The nature of her fans demands that i use an alt, lest i be labeled a sexist misogynist cis gendered male, get banned, then used in her videos.

No not at all.  You couldve gone with a less inflammatory route instead.  Its soooooo unbelievably obvious that you want people to get mad just so you could argue with them about this issue.  You couldve been way more sincere about this issue instead youre just making alts just to open up even more pointless discussion.  Who even gives a fuck about what shes doing.  Just move on with your life.  It wasnt your money and its not like she wasted your time.  
#107 Posted by ShaggE (6701 posts) -

@purplriev said:

You have almost 4k posts on a forum and you're saying other people don't have lives?

Over a period of multiple years? Why yes, yes I am. Not exactly hard to accomplish.

#108 Posted by Arzachel (1 posts) -

I like how the only people in this thread spamming and derailing are the "established posters" and the "raiders from 4chan" are trying to have a discussion about something.

Kind of sad when people from 4chan have better post quality than you.

Truth does not fear investigation or discussion.

#109 Posted by DarthOrange (3895 posts) -

#110 Posted by Darson (452 posts) -
@purplriev said:

#111 Posted by RecSpec (3930 posts) -
@algertman said:

@purplriev said:

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

You know dude's all 

#112 Posted by ThatCorg (3 posts) -

@ShaggE: It was more along the lines of you already shutting down the topic 4 replies in and later stating there may have been a chance for discussion. There was really no chance of discussion anyways. Not here.

#113 Edited by MentalDisruption (1670 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

@McGhee said:

@purplriev said:

You can insult everyone as much as you want.

Anita still scammed everyone and you're too far up your own ass to realise it.

Circlejerking over post count and spamming turtles totally doesn't make you the kid who blocks his ears and screams loudly in order to not hear what's going on.

Give me your best witty response, I'm waiting.

Oh, I bet they come in all sorts of cool colors!

You mean like this cute little blue son of a bitch?

#114 Posted by purplriev (6 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

@purplriev said:

Over a period of multiple years? Why yes, yes I am. Not exactly hard to accomplish.

So you've been posting here over a period of multiple years and you are saying that other people don't have lives.

#115 Posted by Milkman (17318 posts) -

This is what happens when the mods go to sleep.

#116 Edited by chaoshero (5 posts) -

I'm not even here because of "four chan." Someone linked me to this topic, I realized my account from whenever the hell ago wasn't working so I made a new one and commented.

#117 Posted by Darson (452 posts) -
@Arzachel said:

I like how the only people in this thread spamming and derailing are the "established posters" and the "raiders from 4chan" are trying to have a discussion about something.

Kind of sad when people from 4chan have better post quality than you.

Truth does not fear investigation or discussion.

I also like how the "raiders from 4chan" come to a different website to discuss something they already know they agree on.  Because it's not like they're trying to incite something right?

I also also like how the "raiders from 4chan" are getting really butthurt because their operation failed by the 4th post.
#118 Posted by notopiswear (3 posts) -

What's amazing is that she is still asking for donations to this day.

#119 Edited by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

purplriev just replied to your comment:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

You are the worst Negged (flagged)

"Do you think that if you flag anyone it will make your opinion superior or something?

This whole freedom of speech thing you all so like comes second place if someone hurts your feelings.

Hypocrite."

So you preach about the freedom of speech but youre too scared to even keep your previous reply....... 
Truly pathetic.  I think this proves my point about this guy wanting to make this inflamatory all along.  Take this ether.  
#120 Posted by DarthOrange (3895 posts) -

@MentalDisruption said:

@Spoonman671 said:

caption

@McGhee said:

@purplriev said:

You can insult everyone as much as you want.

Anita still scammed everyone and you're too far up your own ass to realise it.

Circlejerking over post count and spamming turtles totally doesn't make you the kid who blocks his ears and screams loudly in order to not hear what's going on.

Give me your best witty response, I'm waiting.

Oh, I bet they come in all sorts of cool colors!

You mean like this cute little blue son of a bitch?

#121 Posted by MB (13116 posts) -

I love it when shitty topics devolve into image spam, then I can close them without wasting a precious clever locking comment.