Posted by bustertebo (1 posts) -

I love it. <--- (period) I've always had a bit of a judgmental attitude towards people with smart phones but this one has changed my mind forever. I love the customization features. I love waiting for the next updates of my favorite apps. I love have new, Facebook twitter, and a camera in my hands at all times. Also, I get achievements on it so that pretty much seals the deal.

#1 Posted by bustertebo (1 posts) -

I love it. <--- (period) I've always had a bit of a judgmental attitude towards people with smart phones but this one has changed my mind forever. I love the customization features. I love waiting for the next updates of my favorite apps. I love have new, Facebook twitter, and a camera in my hands at all times. Also, I get achievements on it so that pretty much seals the deal.

#2 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4152 posts) -

"One of us! One of us!" No but really, congratulations! I plan on getting whatever the hell comes out later this year on WP "8.5." Lenovo, Sony, or Microsoft Surface Phone.

Anyway, at least you're gonna get to upgrade to 8.5 or whatever, now that you have 8. I have 7.5, so I don't, c'est la vie. Try Skulls of the Shogun!I can't really think of any other games that are especially good. Tetris? That's a solid. Anyway, enjoy!

#3 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1224 posts) -

I just got a Nokia Lumia 920, the changes between 7 and 8 are pretty minor from what I've noticed, but much appreciated.

#4 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

I dont really care about phones, but i too have one just because i use many of MS services and the xbox added touch is nice to have.

- A Yellow Lumia 920

-old phone LG quantum