Wireless is teh future

Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emiel

As I stated in my previous blogpost, my 360 is currently taking a trip in a garbage truck because of something like a ring that's red or something... Anyway, because of this I totally was surprised today that a package arrived and really had to think hard what it was. Apparantly it was something I had ordered a couple of weeks ago and *finally* had arrived.

it's none other that the wireless adapter you have to click on the 360 to let it connect to the internet... wirelessly. It's pretty weird considering wi-fi is so standard now. My MacBook has it, the Wii has it, the PS3 has it, hell even my mom's laptop has some sort of wireless adapter built it.

Anyway, I've unwrapped it and put it in my desk's drawer. Won't need it until I buy a new jasper 360 in like... a couple of months?

Thanks microsoft.

Love that hard plactic packaging
Love that hard plactic packaging
Avatar image for vash_the_stampede
Vash_The_Stampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vash_The_Stampede

I have been dying to get that wireless adapter myself, specially because my 360 is two stories away from my modem :P...I think it is worth the investment

BTW: I "love" that hard plastic packaging too

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf

I swear - Hard plastic packaging will be the death of me.

I really like the adapter and used to use it all the time but I am also liking my 100ft ethernet cord when downloading stuff from the market place too. :)

Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emiel
Vash_The_Stampede said:
"I have been dying to get that wireless adapter myself, specially because my 360 is two stories away from my modem :P...I think it is worth the investment

BTW: I "love" that hard plastic packaging too"
Oh yes, it certainly is worth the investment. I have my router in the room next to the room where I have my TV and I don't feel like drilling holes in the wall.

It's just too bad the 360 doesn't do wi-fi as a standard feature.
Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Gameboi

I've been waiting forever for the wireless adapter to go down in price.  Sadly, it just won't budge. Damn you, MS!

Hdfisise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hdfisise
Gameboi said:
"I've been waiting forever for the wireless adapter to go down in price.  Sadly, it just won't budge. Damn you, MS!"

Same here. The moment it drops in price is the moment I will stop using ICS to feed my xbox live conenction.
Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emiel

It went down in price in Europe if I'm correct. I paid 40 something euros for it. It used to be 70