• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by ImHungry (377 posts) -

Wait. Why. With what reason? How would that make it better in any way? So much illogical.

I wish trolling was subscriber only.

#52 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

terrible idea.

#53 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

Wishing a mod can just lock this. No discussion value whatsoever.

#54 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4493 posts) -

100 posts.

First topic.

Includes subscribers.

Make it happen, mods.

#55 Posted by JackSukeru (5911 posts) -

This is one of those "see thread, thread is dumb, come back later, why is this still around?" type of threads.

I guess because people keep posting.

Doh!

#56 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

There's enough bitching about the ER as is.

#57 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

@xhunterpaul said:

@ MrKlorox

thank bro

You were doing okay at trolling until you posted this and made it obvious for everyone.

Good job.

#58 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

YOU ARE THE 1%!

#59 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

I wish reviews were subscriber only so I have to pay to decide what games to buy. And news. And quick looks. And the rest of the site.

DON'T LET THOSE UNSUBSCRIBED HEATHENS GET ANYTHING, THEY ARE THE ENEMY

#60 Posted by Dogma (961 posts) -

Too actually hear your thought. WHY did you think that the ER should be a subscriber feature only? What motivated that thought?

#61 Edited by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

@MysteriousBob said:

I wish reviews were subscriber only so I have to pay to decide what games to buy. And news. And quick looks. And the rest of the site.

DON'T LET THOSE UNSUBSCRIBED HEATHENS GET ANYTHING, THEY ARE THE ENEMY

We should just put you unsubscribers on trains and send you off to camps of some sort.

#62 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba said:

@xhunterpaul said:

@ MrKlorox

thank bro

You were doing okay at trolling until you posted this and made it obvious for everyone.

Good job.

I know, shot yourself in the foot by being too obvious but I think it's safe to say that up to this point he had been a pretty successful troll.

#63 Posted by Sweep (8858 posts) -

It's pretty clear at this point that nothing of value is going to come of this thread. I suggest that if the OP wants his threads to be taken seriously he spends more time articulating his opinions before hurling them out into the dark ether of the internet.