Woo Saturday

anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By anibee

Since the crappy 360 We have here won't read the crappy, scratched Rock Bank disk We have we are stuck blogging.  Drunk blogging Our firstest ever blog post. We, and I use the Royal We here, are at Our sisters finances mothers house for his belated 21st birthday party.  And since Our husband has requested We do not call him while drunk, you are all the lucky recieptents. We've locked his mothers cat in her bedroom because his asshole friends thought it would be funny to use cat as basketball.  We did not find that funny. We've also been humped by a 100 pound plus bull dog, but sad to say it, We are used to amorous male dogs. We just want to be friends, nothing more.   
Since this is a gaming related website, well, We must state that the, ahem, state of game based podcast has left Us cold. It really is not the fault of any specific game podcast, but when One listens to 30+ hours of game based podcasts per week, it is quite understandable that We are burnt out. The next person who uses the term "compelling" is getting kicked. Either the shins or nether regions, We have not decieded. 

anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By anibee

Since the crappy 360 We have here won't read the crappy, scratched Rock Bank disk We have we are stuck blogging.  Drunk blogging Our firstest ever blog post. We, and I use the Royal We here, are at Our sisters finances mothers house for his belated 21st birthday party.  And since Our husband has requested We do not call him while drunk, you are all the lucky recieptents. We've locked his mothers cat in her bedroom because his asshole friends thought it would be funny to use cat as basketball.  We did not find that funny. We've also been humped by a 100 pound plus bull dog, but sad to say it, We are used to amorous male dogs. We just want to be friends, nothing more.   
Since this is a gaming related website, well, We must state that the, ahem, state of game based podcast has left Us cold. It really is not the fault of any specific game podcast, but when One listens to 30+ hours of game based podcasts per week, it is quite understandable that We are burnt out. The next person who uses the term "compelling" is getting kicked. Either the shins or nether regions, We have not decieded. 

anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By anibee

Yessss, We have ruined drunken hook up sex. Weekend mission complete. If We can't have it, no one can. 

Avatar image for oppressivestink
OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OppressiveStink
@anibee: 
What do you want from a gaming podcast for starters?
Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets

I feel like this is some weird alien message we're supposed to decipher.

anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By anibee

It is like talking to Our selvesin an echo chamber. For some reason, oh, never mind, America's Funniset Home Videos is playing over trance music, thought it was a strange mix. Ah yessss. we, and not the Royal here, are starting drama. Turns out SOMEONE does not want more gross jello shots. Not Us, Royal We again.  We will have more when We are good and ready. We just find you, the Internet, more exciting at this point.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By wrighteous86
@JoyfullOFrockets said:

" I feel like this is some weird alien message we're supposed to decipher. "

No, that's just how women talk.  Doesn't make it any easier to understand, though.
npeterson08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By npeterson08

Giantbomb: #1 site for drunk blogging.

anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By anibee

We did not realize that Our strange alien mix is being misunderstood. Let me simplfy it. I listen to at least ten gaming podcasts a week. It just starts to get a bit repetive after a while, I mean, I love the Giant Bomb dudes. I've met them. I've made them sign my Cunt, a copy of this crazy feminsit book. But after a while I've just gotten tired of the seeming echo chamber that gaming journalism has become. I will still suppport all of the game websites I visit, but after a while I just get tired of hearing the same things repeated. Not trying to claim "Drunk Card" or anything. It's just when a medium is so closed it can become repeatative after while. And dude, I work at WalMart so I am not someone to be all YOU ALL SUCK, FUCK YOU. Just thinking outloud. 

OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OppressiveStink
@anibee: 
Well, what do you want them to do?  They all get the same bit of PR crap that everyone else gets, so they have to work with what they have.  If you want things more directed at the community, try The Oddcast by 1UP(it's not as good as it used to be) or BitMob's podcast.  They focus on things more gaming-culture related than just giving out reactions on the news.

Retronauts was pretty good during it's time too.  I guess what it really comes down to is this: listen to less podcasts.
McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By McGhee

Ugh. . . this is in no way compelling.

anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By anibee

To answer what I want from a gaming podcast. I want to hear someones impressions of a game. I don't want to hear PR language, ie Compelling. I want to hear someones love of a game without whinny, nick picky issues.  I want to hear someones personality and passion for gaming. I'm sick of hearing about a new game or conslole with all these un-proven promises that journalists take seriously and then are disapointed when the final product does not measure up (examples are the Kinect, Wii, DSi). I mean, just my opinoin.  The Giant Bomb dudes do this sometimes, but far less than other outlets. I'm not attacking them. It's just what I, me, not you are thinking. You don't have to agree with me, it's not something to get uptight about. 

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Axxol said:
" I call upon Hamburger God Sweep!!! "
u might have to summon him if he doesnt work.  God Speed
anibee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By anibee

I AM TYPING SO ANGRYLY WITH THE ASSISANCE OF MY CAPSLOCK.  
Dudes, we are just chatting here. Not like I'm doing a thing to yo' momma. I ain't an Soviet air craft. I'm just a dude-girl who finds forum politics too strange and scary to interact with while sober. Just trying to talk with people who share a same intrest. I mean, there is Justin Beiber playing downstairs. And here comes my youngest sisters.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BraveToaster

I don't think anyone is being uptight about it.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Anyways Tyler aka Tyram of Norcal weekly fight session RAMnation in Fairfield, CA lost $20 and was forced to play Dance Central for losing. 2 AM on Saturday was hype with 1,000 people watching live. Dance Central for EVO 2011.

OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OppressiveStink
@anibee: 
I think I'd rather them speak about what they were feeling right then about something than have them wait until they're jaded about it already.  Seems that would lead to negative impressions on just about anything.  As far as nitpicking goes, that's their job, y'know, as critics.

Let's take Kinect as an example.  Kinect was really easy to get too pumped about.  It represents a pretty damn cool concept and it's sad that nothing has came from it...yet.  Give it some time, hell Dance Central alone was worth the price of admission IMO.  Cheaper than a Wii and Wii sports resort and has more functionality.