Working in a gamestore..

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Edited By destruktive

All right, So I'm working in a gamestore.
My daily hazzard? Fanboys :|

Basically everyday I get some sort of fanboy that asks me what kind of console I prefer.
Whenever I say Xbox 360, they either go on a rampage on about how playstation 3 is sooo much better for reasons that defies all logic or they bash the ps3 for some random reason.

See, I prefer X360 but that doesn't mean the PS3 sucks.
Usually the PS3 fanboys claim that the xbox "sucks" because it uses more power than at least 50 refrigerators, which I of course try to tell them is inpossible.

So far it seems that the PS3 fanboys are more aggressive and don't even think about stuff they're saying.

Is there anyone else that thinks that both sides should just chill? All this fighting is really tiresome

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By destruktive

All right, So I'm working in a gamestore.
My daily hazzard? Fanboys :|

Basically everyday I get some sort of fanboy that asks me what kind of console I prefer.
Whenever I say Xbox 360, they either go on a rampage on about how playstation 3 is sooo much better for reasons that defies all logic or they bash the ps3 for some random reason.

See, I prefer X360 but that doesn't mean the PS3 sucks.
Usually the PS3 fanboys claim that the xbox "sucks" because it uses more power than at least 50 refrigerators, which I of course try to tell them is inpossible.

So far it seems that the PS3 fanboys are more aggressive and don't even think about stuff they're saying.

Is there anyone else that thinks that both sides should just chill? All this fighting is really tiresome

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Nah, I love the console wars.  Like the evolution, abortion, Obama, and all the other rant/debate threads.  So easy and fun to troll.  Fan boys and elitists go nuts over the stupidest comments.

But I do prefer the 360.  XBL and the many exclusives make it clearly this Gens winner. 

Do you by any chance have the New Battle Toads?  I have been looking everywhere for it? Should I call your store, you wouldn't by any chance be participating the the Battle Toad plushy give away, would you?!

RIP_Icewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RIP_Icewood

I hate fanboys and the whole console war in general. If I had the dough, I'd have all three consoles. But I only can afford one system so I bought the system that had the most games coming out this gen I wanted to play,the PS3. Plus I wanted to get the full power of my HDTV. What "game store" do you work in? Is it Gamestop by any chance? LOL

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gizmo

Dude, just say you prefer the Dreamcast.

That'll shut them up.

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By destruktive

Gamezone, Norwegian one :)

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Snail

Haha... Fanboys. :'D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmo said:
"Dude, just say you prefer the Dreamcast.

That'll shut them up.
"
This

And since you work in Norway just point out that sengevætere på trygd som ikke har råd til begge maskinene er de eneste som klager på motstanderen!
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetroIce4

Fanboys. They are everywhere... I had all 3 consoles until my bro took the PS3. Thank god I got my Xbox 360 back.

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By destruktive
TeflonBilly said:
"Gizmo said:
"Dude, just say you prefer the Dreamcast.

That'll shut them up.
"
This

And since you work in Norway just point out that sengevætere på trygd som ikke har råd til begge maskinene er de eneste som klager på motstanderen!
"

indeed. :P