Working my way up from the bottom? Is it really necessary?

ZoeLucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ZoeLucy
My second blog in one day? Sweet. I've been thinking about the games that I want to play to be able to get back into gaming, and have come up with a list consisting of games which are new and ones I just haven't played: Assassins Creed- Brotherhood, Bioshock 2, Dead Rising 2, Fallout- New Vegas (when not so buggy), Red Dead Redemption (I'll never understand why I never played this!?) and Borderlands (which I played then lost motivation). So that concludes my list if games, any other ones you can suggest would be much appreciated. 
Update on the 'Love life' situation, for anyone who read my last blog, I'm getting the sinking feeling that the Ex, just isn't that interested in being with me or being friends. Which kinda sucks to be honest, but I guess it can't be helped if he just doesn't give a damn :/ ...
I work at a 'Vue' cinema, and today was utter shite. I got called in early for no reason what so over, shouted at by customers because their film wasn't in 3D and just missed some angry drunkards as I went out for a fag at the end of my shift. Not to mention it was busy as he'll because if Paranormal Activity 2... Which I'm to scared to go and see :( and have another 35-36 hours if this over the next 5-6 days. Joyous. 
I've recently dyed my hair 4 different colours (light brown to red, red to blonde, blonde to Ginger, Ginger to black/dark brown) and am now thinking of a new colour, if any one reading this has seen the picture of me on my profile, I'm thinking of going just a bit darker than that again, but not sure :/ 

Anyway, till next time.
Zoe out.
ZoeLucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ZoeLucy
My second blog in one day? Sweet. I've been thinking about the games that I want to play to be able to get back into gaming, and have come up with a list consisting of games which are new and ones I just haven't played: Assassins Creed- Brotherhood, Bioshock 2, Dead Rising 2, Fallout- New Vegas (when not so buggy), Red Dead Redemption (I'll never understand why I never played this!?) and Borderlands (which I played then lost motivation). So that concludes my list if games, any other ones you can suggest would be much appreciated. 
Update on the 'Love life' situation, for anyone who read my last blog, I'm getting the sinking feeling that the Ex, just isn't that interested in being with me or being friends. Which kinda sucks to be honest, but I guess it can't be helped if he just doesn't give a damn :/ ...
I work at a 'Vue' cinema, and today was utter shite. I got called in early for no reason what so over, shouted at by customers because their film wasn't in 3D and just missed some angry drunkards as I went out for a fag at the end of my shift. Not to mention it was busy as he'll because if Paranormal Activity 2... Which I'm to scared to go and see :( and have another 35-36 hours if this over the next 5-6 days. Joyous. 
I've recently dyed my hair 4 different colours (light brown to red, red to blonde, blonde to Ginger, Ginger to black/dark brown) and am now thinking of a new colour, if any one reading this has seen the picture of me on my profile, I'm thinking of going just a bit darker than that again, but not sure :/ 

Anyway, till next time.
Zoe out.
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By sweep  Moderator
@ZoeLucy said:
"I've recently dyed my hair 4 different colours (light brown to red, red to blonde, blonde to Ginger, Ginger to black/dark brown) and am now thinking of a new colour, if any one reading this has seen the picture of me on my profile, I'm thinking of going just a bit darker than that again, but not sure :/ "
Fake your own death.
ZoeLucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZoeLucy

Fake my on death? Now is that really necessary?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
@ZoeLucy said:

" Fake my on death? Now is that really necessary? "

It's always necessary. Trust Sweep, he's a master at this stuff.
ZoeLucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZoeLucy

Greeeaaaat. Now how should I go about this? I want a classy death, nothing to boring, something... Different.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Azteck
@ZoeLucy said:
" Greeeaaaat. Now how should I go about this? I want a classy death, nothing to boring, something... Different. "
Make a long, inspiring speech to a large crowd of people then jump off a cliff. Little do people know that you are hiding a very small parachute on your back. To make sure the deceit isn't uncovered, you had already stashed a corpse at the bottom of the canyon you so boldly jumped into. Make sure you bring fireworks as well.
ZoeLucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZoeLucy

@Azteck I like it, this is an interesting way To go. But, after jumping into the canyon... Won't people rush to the edge and see me parachuting to safety?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Video_Game_King
@JJWeatherman said:
" @ZoeLucy said:

It's always necessary. Trust Sweep, he's a master at this stuff. "
True. There's a reason he wants to be inside you: he needs another body to make the death believable.
Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Sin4profit

faking death, i don't even know what we're talking about and i approve of this theory. let L7 show you the way.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By HS21
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I knew someone who worked at Vue and it sounds like you might have to get used to a few asshole customers. A job's a job though I guess, good luck with all of that.

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By sagesebas
@ZoeLucy: I don't wanna sound like a jerk but the way in which you're grammar was incorrect was really funny.
EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By EVO
@ZoeLucy said:
"I went out for a fag"
People use that in America? I thought it was just an Australian thing.
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mylifeforAiur
@EVO said:

" @ZoeLucy said:

"I went out for a fag"
People use that in America? I thought it was just an Australian thing. "
I thought it was a british thing?
EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EVO
@mylifeforAiur said:
" @EVO said:

" @ZoeLucy said:

"I went out for a fag"
I thought it was a british thing? "
Do you guys say durrie?
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mylifeforAiur
@EVO said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" @EVO said:

" @ZoeLucy said:

"I went out for a fag"
I thought it was a british thing? "
Do you guys say durrie? "
As an Australian I can honestly say that I've never said 'durrie' nor heard anybody else say it. What does it mean?
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EvilTwin
@sagesebas said:

" @ZoeLucy: I don't wanna sound like a jerk but the way in which you're grammar was incorrect was really funny. "

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but "your".  

And my input to this blog is stop dyeing your hair. 

@mylifeforAiur said:

" As an Australian I can honestly say that I've never said 'durrie' nor heard anybody else say it. What does it mean? "

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Durrie
sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sagesebas
@EvilTwin: Me including you're was both a nod and a subtle joke to the original post
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mylifeforAiur
@EvilTwin: Thanks for the info.......I feel less Australian for not knowing that ^_* 
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EvilTwin
@sagesebas said:
" @EvilTwin: Me including you're was both a nod and a subtle joke to the original post "
Clearly you're humor is too highbrow for me. ;)
EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EVO
@mylifeforAiur said:
" @EvilTwin: Thanks for the info.......I feel less Australian for not knowing that ^_*  "
Maybe it's just a Melbourne thing?
sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sagesebas
@EvilTwin: Tip: If you make a mistake lie about it
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@ZoeLucy said:
It always is. You should talk to Dudeglove.