Avatar image for redactedprofile
RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By RedactedProfile

Well its Remembrance day in Canada. Ive already accomplished my moment of silence on behalf of those who have fallen.

That being said i dont receive the same treatment as everyone else in regards to work. Im working in a nearly empty office, typing this as i should be checking out why some of our content is freezing on a client, but i cant bring myself to care today.
However there is a great advantage to working on a holiday: the lineup to Tim Hortons for coffee is non-existant, so i got my XL dbldbl right away :D

About 15 minutes after posting the last blog, i was playing Fable 2, chopping some wood when my buddy does actually call back, after 3 hours of trying and giving up, the response was "Sorry dude, was watchign Band Of Brothers, and you know me. NOTHING is going to interrupt band of brothers". With that ebign said i promptly bolted to town and we hung out at PC Bang playing the crap out of  Vegas2, played some FarCry2 lan, and capped off the night at 2:30AM with some Counter-Strike against a bunch of nubs.

ah old times.

on a side note, FarCry2 multiplayer is ALOT of fun. I may jsut have to get this game :)

RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RedactedProfile

Well its Remembrance day in Canada. Ive already accomplished my moment of silence on behalf of those who have fallen.

That being said i dont receive the same treatment as everyone else in regards to work. Im working in a nearly empty office, typing this as i should be checking out why some of our content is freezing on a client, but i cant bring myself to care today.
However there is a great advantage to working on a holiday: the lineup to Tim Hortons for coffee is non-existant, so i got my XL dbldbl right away :D

About 15 minutes after posting the last blog, i was playing Fable 2, chopping some wood when my buddy does actually call back, after 3 hours of trying and giving up, the response was "Sorry dude, was watchign Band Of Brothers, and you know me. NOTHING is going to interrupt band of brothers". With that ebign said i promptly bolted to town and we hung out at PC Bang playing the crap out of  Vegas2, played some FarCry2 lan, and capped off the night at 2:30AM with some Counter-Strike against a bunch of nubs.

ah old times.

on a side note, FarCry2 multiplayer is ALOT of fun. I may jsut have to get this game :)

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90
DJDarkViper said:
on a side note, FarCry2 multiplayer is ALOT of fun. I may jsut have to get this game :)"
yeah , Call Of Duty : world at war is not that great , go for Far Cry 2
RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RedactedProfile

:) Definitely. Ive been convincing myself all day heh