This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by coldblood (125 posts) -

It worries me 'cus I enjoy all that he brings to this site.  

#2 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

Is he sick?

#3 Posted by Terry_Bogard (303 posts) -

This guy are sick?

#4 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1789 posts) -

Everyone on GB should offer up their organs to Ryan Davis.

#5 Posted by DeathByWaffle (641 posts) -
@ChristianCastillo: 

I think he means his weight. Or hell, maybe he is sick and now I just made it awkward.
#6 Posted by Mowgers (388 posts) -

I really do wonder, when people make threads like these, do they realise how watch-you-from-the-bushes creepy they sound?

#7 Posted by Interfect (980 posts) -

All that TANG can really effect ones health.

#8 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@Mowgers said:
" I really do wonder, when people make threads like these, do they realise how watch-you-from-the-bushes creepy they sound? "
Yep, these threads creep me out....a little less then which one do you love but still creepy.
#9 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@DeathByWaffle: lol
#10 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

What the hell?

#11 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

My main concern about Ryan Davis' health is all the creepy stalkers around here.

#12 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I feel weird. *runs away from thread.

#13 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -
@MasturbatingBear said:
" My main concern about Ryan Davis' health is all the creepy stalkers around here. "
#14 Posted by RecSpec (3863 posts) -

Well, THIS is a highly awkward situtation.

#15 Edited by Galamoth (91 posts) -
coldblood, aptly named.
#16 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@DeathByWaffle said:
" @ChristianCastillo:   I think he means his weight. Or hell, maybe he is sick and now I just made it awkward. "
#17 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@MasturbatingBear said:
" My main concern about Ryan Davis' health is all the creepy stalkers around here. "
This x1000
#18 Posted by MetalThrashingMatt (210 posts) -
@MasturbatingBear said:
"My main concern about Ryan Davis' health is all the creepy stalkers around here. "

A very legitimate concern apparantly
#19 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -

This kind of topic makes even me uncomfortable.

#21 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" @DeathByWaffle said:
" @ChristianCastillo:   I think he means his weight. Or hell, maybe he is sick and now I just made it awkward. "
... "
#22 Edited by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -
@MasturbatingBear said:

I know. There's this bear that wanders around here masturbating. It's starting to freak me out.
#23 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Ok guys here's the deal. Ryan was on a trip to Mexico then his car got shot up by Mexican Drug lords, they kidnapped him and stored their cocaine in his car. When he woke up the next tuesday he was bruised and had 2 broken legs, a bloody nose,  and his ribs were smashed. He's in the ER right now....That's what OP was saying.

#24 Posted by FreakAche (2954 posts) -

Just walk away slowly and pretend you never saw this thread. This is super creepy/stalkerish.

#25 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Ryan and Jeff would look hilarious skinny.

#26 Posted by Wes899 (2119 posts) -

Are you his mom? Ryan is a grown man and can take care of himself.

#27 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

lol that beard of his is out of control

#28 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@End_Boss said:
" @ArchScabby said:
" @DeathByWaffle said:
... "
... "
Eh, its not a lie.Jeff and Ryan could use some time in a fitness club...

#29 Posted by Yummylee (22116 posts) -

The TC I'd worry about more, when concerned with who's a lil sick or not.
#30 Posted by Teaspoon83 (629 posts) -

You know, I couldn't imagine Ryan as a person any thinner than he is. He looks great as he is, he doesn't ever say anything on Twitter about feeling like his weight is holding him back. He seems like he is perfectly happy with his life. Do you want to be the guy that lived a strict life, didn't enjoy it but hey, you were fit or be the guy that died early or from disease but you had one hell of a ride? XD

#31 Posted by The_Interrupter (43 posts) -
@crossfear: Damn straight.
#32 Posted by NathHaw (2794 posts) -
@Vinchenzo said:
" Ryan and Jeff would look hilarious skinny. "
I can't even imagine that.  Turbo_Toaster should get on that assignment ASAP.
#33 Posted by Kraznor (1588 posts) -

Don't quite get all the "you're a stalker!" comments. We all see and hear from Ryan Davis every day courtesy of this site and Twitter so its not like we need to go far out of our way to see how he is doing. Don't think any of that qualifies as stalking, and being priveleged to that information, it is understandable to come to the conclusion that he has been a bit reckless in some areas. Paradise Pizza anyone?

#34 Edited by OllyOxenFree (4977 posts) -

Well I don't want to get into somebody's business but I see what the OP means.  Ryan smokes (not sure what exactly- weed or cigarettes) and he has loud breathing sometimes which may have been caused by said smoking.  Ryan also has some weight on so this might also cause an issue with the breathing.

But again, I don't want to be all over his grill.  He seems fine so no worries I hope.

#35 Posted by Teaspoon83 (629 posts) -

And they have limits. Nacho Tacos anybody?

#36 Posted by AjayRaz (12443 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" Ok guys here's the deal. Ryan was on a trip to Mexico then his car got shot up by Mexican Drug lords, they kidnapped him and stored their cocaine in his car. When he woke up the next tuesday he was bruised and had 2 broken legs, a bloody nose,  and his ribs were smashed. He's in the ER right now....That's what OP was saying. "
oh.. oh my god.. 
#37 Edited by NathHaw (2794 posts) -

He is probably in grave danger.  Last I heard, he was   "Now blasting Ke$ha in the backyard. IF THIS ISN'T A PARTY I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS."   
http://twitter.com/taswell

#38 Posted by Interfect (980 posts) -
@Kraznor: 

YES!!!!!!
#39 Posted by Meltbrain (2975 posts) -
@MasturbatingBear said:
Yep.
#40 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -
@Kraznor:  No you don't need to defend the stalker. It's like when that one dude sent an email to Stuttering Craig at Screwattack listing all of their addresses.
#41 Posted by zombie2011 (4987 posts) -
@tdk08 said:
" @MasturbatingBear said:
"
#42 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

5 pound gummi bears are detremental to anyone's health.

And stalkers.

#43 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

Yes Ryan is fat, but that is none of our concern.

#44 Posted by ez123 (1967 posts) -
@S0ndor said:
" Yes Ryan is fat, but that is none of our concern. "
Fat is one thing, short and fat is another.  But you're right about the none of our business thing.
#45 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

He is ill! This guy's right! I went through his trash and there was an empty tin of beans in there 2 weeks out of date. I'm going to have to investigate some more. I'll report back after I watch how he sleeps. See if there's any problems.

#46 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -

The stalkers don't want to hurt Ryan...we just want to be near him. Very near. 

Ahem. 

You are welcome to be worried, but it's just plain weird to post about it on the man's own forums, yanno?