• 64 results
#51 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5235 posts) -

I don't care for A bug's Life.

#53 Posted by Mezmero (1794 posts) -

There have been a lot of rough ones. I'm going to say that The Country Bears was way more unBEARable than I thought it would be. I watched it on a whim when I had literally nothing else to watch. Movies need conflict to be compelling and that movie BEARly had any. That's time I wish I could have back.

#54 Posted by StarvingGamer (8000 posts) -

Emperor's New Groove was, like, bad AdultSwim show bad. David Spade's character just trying to be too...David Spade.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

#55 Posted by BisonHero (6172 posts) -

@bisonhero said:

Emperor's New Groove was, like, bad AdultSwim show bad. David Spade's character just trying to be too...David Spade.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

#56 Posted by Abendlaender (2763 posts) -

The Hannah Montana movie and don't ask me why I saw it

#57 Edited by Abendlaender (2763 posts) -

The Hannah Montana movie and don't ask me why I saw it

#58 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10475 posts) -

Tron.

#60 Posted by The_Grindilow (429 posts) -

102 Dalmatians was just awful

#61 Edited by VierasTalo (677 posts) -

Old Dogs. This movie has one very cool scene where John Travolta ends up eating the wrong pills and getting a Joker-smile for good just in time for a funeral, but everything else is so tired it's a chore to sit through.

#62 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3105 posts) -

Do the Disney Channel Original Movies count? Some of those aren't too bad and some are best left to be forgotten.

#63 Edited by Apparatus_Unearth (3105 posts) -

Do the Disney Channel Original Movies count? Some of those aren't too bad and some are best left to be forgotten.

#64 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

High School Musical

#65 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

High School Musical

#66 Posted by notdavid (821 posts) -

The Country Bears. If we're including Disney Channel stuff, I'd probably go with Tru Confessions, which is a must watch now that Shia LaBeouf is a legitimate actor.

#68 Edited by Hunter5024 (5543 posts) -

You guys remember way more obscure Disney movies than me. I'd say Cars, because even when the 2d movies are bad I usually appreciate the animation, and I think counting live action leaves this question a little broad.

Also why is everyone double posting?

#69 Posted by BisonHero (6172 posts) -

@hunter5024 said:

Also why is everyone double posting?

People haven't caught on that when it says "oops, post failed", which it seems to do constantly right now, that's actually incorrect, and it posted fine.

#70 Posted by MocBucket62 (1153 posts) -

The Pacifier-The one redeeming factor was the duck, and the rest of the movie sucked.

#71 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

G-Force, no doubt. What a piece of shit.

#72 Posted by SpaceRunaway (844 posts) -

I can't claim to have seen it, but Haunted Mansion must be worthy of this list.

Also, The Black Hole? Best Disney movie.

#73 Edited by Butano (1728 posts) -

So I'm looking through this list of movies that I can barely remember. However, I will attest that Inspector Gadget 2 was probably the worst. Not only did it not have Matthew Broderick return as the inspector (French Stewart replaced him), but it also introduced a female Inspector Gadget....

People that have responses like Cars 2, Brave, or even High School Musical clearly have never seen a Disney straight-to-video sequel.

#74 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

Mulan 2. It was just so boring

#75 Edited by Raven10 (1726 posts) -

I haven't seen it in years, but The Black Cauldron was pretty awful. Also I haven't seen it, but Home on the Range was so bad they closed Disney's 2D animation department. Oh and Pooh's Heffalump Movie was God awful.

#76 Posted by tonyp2121 (169 posts) -

Hands down it has to be Santa Clause 3; The Escape Clause, even as a kid I knew this movie was complete shit.

#77 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

I'd either go with the Cars movies or any direct-to-DVD sequel (too hard to pick, really)

#78 Edited by BaconGames (3292 posts) -

@yetiantics said:

You people willingly saw High School Musical? My condolences...

Anyway, Mine would be Atlantis.

I know I can say this because my good friend won't ever read this but man, fuck Atlantis. That movie is a plodding piece of horse ass. Hell I would rather watch that...Speaking of which, I really need to try my "anyone want to join me in watching Trash Humpers" offer with my roommates again.

If Homeward Bound counts as a Disney movie, I nominate that movie for being the literal fucking worst. (Fuck you Homeward Bound so much). At least I can watch shit like Air Bud ironically but fuck man I hate Homeward Bound.