Wow.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Wow, whats with the one word titles lately?

Anyways, to start off with, wow. This is the first time where i have really posted blogs everyday for a bit. Anyways...Wall comments are useful I think. The problem is if you post to many, in my case 2, and no one posts anything after you, you have to wait a certain amount of time to post again. Well I left a response to one of Artie's comments on my last blog and it was decent length. however, the red text shows up saying I can't post another blah blah blah. This has happened before and I thought it was just for my typing another one. However, it cancels the one I had just written. So I mean why would they not tell you that you cannot post another wall comment after you write out one and think you posted it. The text should be there before you friken try to type, not after. Just another flaw I suppose, but whatever I will get over it.

So I watched the Dexter Final tonight since I missed it Sunday and it was fantastic. Cannot wait until the new season starts...soon i hope. All I have left is 2 episodes of Californication and i am sure they will be good. I still need to go see The Punisher and, i know a lot of people will say why, but I want to see Yes, Man. it looks funny to me and I like Jim Carey. Either way, Friday will be the start of break, 2 weeks off, and hopefully I will be going to the Sharks game on Saturday where they face the NY Rangers. Yes Braindead, they will kill your Rangers, they will!

Anyways, here is another "surprise" for you.

Music game of the Year 2008.

So before the nominees are typed here, let me talk about the AC/DC Track Pack. It is a friken joke. i love Ac/Dc, but they need to get with the times here and offer there music on Itunes (even though I won the albums), stop being Wal-Mart exclusive (do they even have those in Australia?), and get with in age of DLC. The pack is a load of shit. The songs are good except for Let there be Rock. The song is good, but compared to RB2's version, it is faster for some reason on drums and it just sucks compared to Bon Scott's voice. What make it really bad though is that it is just RB1 except you can;t even make a character, it is all random. The only good thing is that you can export the songs to RB2. It really should have been DLC, they would have made more money...

-Rockband 2
-GH: Aerosmith
-GH: World Tour
-Rock Revolution (yes, I played this game)

So the winner is...

You will see tomorrow. I am changing things up so I want to hear from you guys what one you think will get it and why. Also, people who have these games, add me on XBL, I have no one to play with :(

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Wow, whats with the one word titles lately?

Anyways, to start off with, wow. This is the first time where i have really posted blogs everyday for a bit. Anyways...Wall comments are useful I think. The problem is if you post to many, in my case 2, and no one posts anything after you, you have to wait a certain amount of time to post again. Well I left a response to one of Artie's comments on my last blog and it was decent length. however, the red text shows up saying I can't post another blah blah blah. This has happened before and I thought it was just for my typing another one. However, it cancels the one I had just written. So I mean why would they not tell you that you cannot post another wall comment after you write out one and think you posted it. The text should be there before you friken try to type, not after. Just another flaw I suppose, but whatever I will get over it.

So I watched the Dexter Final tonight since I missed it Sunday and it was fantastic. Cannot wait until the new season starts...soon i hope. All I have left is 2 episodes of Californication and i am sure they will be good. I still need to go see The Punisher and, i know a lot of people will say why, but I want to see Yes, Man. it looks funny to me and I like Jim Carey. Either way, Friday will be the start of break, 2 weeks off, and hopefully I will be going to the Sharks game on Saturday where they face the NY Rangers. Yes Braindead, they will kill your Rangers, they will!

Anyways, here is another "surprise" for you.

Music game of the Year 2008.

So before the nominees are typed here, let me talk about the AC/DC Track Pack. It is a friken joke. i love Ac/Dc, but they need to get with the times here and offer there music on Itunes (even though I won the albums), stop being Wal-Mart exclusive (do they even have those in Australia?), and get with in age of DLC. The pack is a load of shit. The songs are good except for Let there be Rock. The song is good, but compared to RB2's version, it is faster for some reason on drums and it just sucks compared to Bon Scott's voice. What make it really bad though is that it is just RB1 except you can;t even make a character, it is all random. The only good thing is that you can export the songs to RB2. It really should have been DLC, they would have made more money...

-Rockband 2
-GH: Aerosmith
-GH: World Tour
-Rock Revolution (yes, I played this game)

So the winner is...

You will see tomorrow. I am changing things up so I want to hear from you guys what one you think will get it and why. Also, people who have these games, add me on XBL, I have no one to play with :(

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Artie

"So the winner is..."

If it's anything but Rock Band 2 I'm unsubscribing from your blog.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

seriously only rock band 2 deserves to win. that game was TIGHT!

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for blastprocessing
BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By BlastProcessing

RAWK REVOLUTEON?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, that Holy Wars cover is just a GIGANTIC disgrace.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MasturbatingBear

rock revolution? you played it? how was it?

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By BlackWaterCO

GH: metallica will be the only one i'll ever need

As long as they offer DLC of some songs like GHIII's One and some stuff from Kill em' All etc etc