WOW. Just beat inFamous. Also Mode7 podcast rocks!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By eric_buck

*NO SPOILERS*

That was awesome! I mean, as I played through I was aware of the story and it was pretty decent but that ending was awesome. Plenty of twists in the game. That entire game is a great experience. I highly recommend picking it up. The overall feel of the game is great. On other news I've been listening to the Mode 7 podcast, check it out it's pretty awesome. It's with Devean, Shred, UncleJohn and Jonny Avocado. Also I've been wanting to do some video blogs for a while (I actually filmed some) but my internet is super slow right now and it's a huge hassle (I have to buy my internet by the gig) to upload videos and stuff, but I'll be doing some for sure in the future. Anyways catch ya l8er giantbomb.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By eric_buck

*NO SPOILERS*

That was awesome! I mean, as I played through I was aware of the story and it was pretty decent but that ending was awesome. Plenty of twists in the game. That entire game is a great experience. I highly recommend picking it up. The overall feel of the game is great. On other news I've been listening to the Mode 7 podcast, check it out it's pretty awesome. It's with Devean, Shred, UncleJohn and Jonny Avocado. Also I've been wanting to do some video blogs for a while (I actually filmed some) but my internet is super slow right now and it's a huge hassle (I have to buy my internet by the gig) to upload videos and stuff, but I'll be doing some for sure in the future. Anyways catch ya l8er giantbomb.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeVeAn

Thanks for the shout out bro.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I'm playing through it right now and I love it.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Thanks for no spoilers!  I'm in the middle of my first run and loving it.  Just curious, were you good or bad when you beat it?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eric_buck

I was bad. Powers are better haha.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By unclejohn0525

Woah, thanks dude!

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By FCKSNAP

While playing the game I was like "this don't need no sequel!" then, after beating it, I realized it would take at least two years to finish up that awesome plot twist.