• 76 results
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By BlackWaterCO

I've been getting close with this one girl I know at school, and today I worked up the nerve to tell her how I felt about us. This all happened in the hall when things were moving fairly fast, so this happened rather quickly.

I simply said: I really like you, and im interested in getting closer to you.

She said: Really, thats so cute! Smiled and hugged me and told me to have a good weekend...

So I ask my best friend what the hell that means; ya know was it a blow off or a lemme think about it kinda thing

It happened at the end of the day...now I gotta wait two long ass days to see wats up

It could mean so much though...It may have just caught her off guard, maybe she actually just wants to be friends or maybe she was surprised and will think/consider it....

My only remaining bit of confiedence is that she was sweet about it, and could have easily said "im not interested" ....fucking confusing! >.<

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

You know what happens to these threads don't you?

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate

If Dualreaver was here........

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Pwned.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Hexpane

I once told a chick I loved her.  She smiled, said thanks, and got out of the car....I was like WTF? Thanks?....  4 years later we own a house together and going strong.  When we talked about that day she says "I loved you first, but it wasn't the right time to say it"

So I would just play it cool and not bring it up again, let her make the next move.  You laid it out there, showed some balls, now its up to her.

That's what I did and she indeed made the next move.  Of course chicks have all kinds of conditional head games going on  so who the hell knows what they are thinking, evAR.  The only thing I know about chicks for certain is when they ask you to take out the trash, they mean NOW not in 6 hours when you're done playing Fallout 3.  

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackWaterCO

So wait

I can do that

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Hexpane said:
You laid it out there, showed some balls, now its up to her.
I did that to this girl I liked once. Didn't work out so well for me.
Then again, I had never said a word to her beforehand.
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlackWaterCO
Arkthemaniac said:
"Hexpane said:
"
LMAO
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlackWaterCO

GOD DAMNIT WHERE THE FUCK IS MONDAY AT?!?

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hexpane
Arkthemaniac said:
"Hexpane said:
"
ROFL you sure it wasn't a dude in HOME?  seems like peeps on HOME love that ballz stuff :D
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By get2sammyb
Hexpane said:
"I once told a chick I loved her.  She smiled, said thanks, and got out of the car....I was like WTF? Thanks?....  4 years later we own a house together and going strong.  When we talked about that day she says "I loved you first, but it wasn't the right time to say it"

So I would just play it cool and not bring it up again, let her make the next move.  You laid it out there, showed some balls, now its up to her.

That's what I did and she indeed made the next move.  Of course chicks have all kinds of conditional head games going on  so who the hell knows what they are thinking, evAR.  The only thing I know about chicks for certain is when they ask you to take out the trash, they mean NOW not in 6 hours when you're done playing Fallout 3.  "
Awww that post's sweet.

"I love you" is a weird phrase because it's both never the right time to say it and always the right time to say it. If you know what I mean.
Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Just commenting before the thread is locked. Oh......Sup.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Whats a better album

Seasons in the Abyss or Reign in Blood

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I find it extremely awkward to just tell a girl you like them... alot. I find it a better method to ask them out on a date or something (and don't call it a date; just ask her to go to a movie or whatever) and see how she reacts.

matttty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By matttty

Forums is not the place for this. This is a life lesson.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackWaterCO
AndrewGaspar said:
"I find it extremely awkward to just tell a girl you like them... alot. I find it a better method to ask them out on a date or something (and don't call it a date; just ask her to go to a movie or whatever) and see how she reacts."
Too late...I dropped my nukes

At least she didnt seemed creeped out at all

But Hopefully it wasn't just her trying to be nice
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackWaterCO
matttty said:
"Forums is not the place for this. This is a life lesson."

Actually, asking people is the same damn thing

Of course your gonna get alot of jerks, but there are good people out there

Same shit if you ask peers at school / work
matttty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By matttty
BlackWaterCO said:
"matttty said:
"Forums is not the place for this. This is a life lesson."

Actually, asking people is the same damn thing

Of course your gonna get alot of jerks, but there are good people out there

Same shit if you ask peers at school / work"
Good point.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By serbsta

Dude, call one of her friends and get her MSN or phone number, dont wait till Monday or she wont think your serious, call her and say something like 'hey, hows your weekend, doing anything on sunday?". Its cheezy, but it should work.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlackWaterCO
serbsta said:
"Dude, call one of her friends and get her MSN or phone number, dont wait till Monday or she wont think your serious, call her and say something like 'hey, hows your weekend, doing anything on sunday?". Its cheezy, but it should work."

STALKER

Now that thats done, Im going out to eat'

peace people
matttty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By matttty

Remember girls get as messed up as us. Give her room and benefit of doute, And if it all goes tits up the fish sea thing is so true.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hexpane
serbsta said:
"Dude, call one of her friends and get her MSN or phone number, dont wait till Monday or she wont think your serious, call her and say something like 'hey, hows your weekend, doing anything on sunday?". Its cheezy, but it should work."
That is stalker advice, getting someone's IM from another person is being a stalker!
matttty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By matttty

Room dude room .

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Arkthemaniac

From what I understand, if a girl doesn't want space off the bat, get the hell outta there.

Otherwise, she'll get clingy.
matttty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By matttty
Arkthemaniac said:
"From what I understand, if a girl doesn't want space off the bat, get the hell outta there.
Otherwise, she'll get clingy.
"

So ture you want a little too and fro. Or she is a crazy and then you have to run away and change address. Not good. I KNOW.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jayge_
Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
That is stalker advice, getting someone's IM from another person is being a stalker!"
... no it isn't?
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
That is stalker advice, getting someone's IM from another person is being a stalker!"
... no it isn't?"
I'll assume this is a question.
The answer, is, "yes, it is."
AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By AndrewGaspar
Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
... no it isn't?"
"
Hexpane, Ark, and I have it right. Stay safe people and don't do drugs!
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jayge_
AndrewGaspar said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
... no it isn't?"
"
Hexpane, Ark, and I have it right. Stay safe people and don't do drugs!"
I have been IM'ed by people who asked someone else for it when they couldn't find me all the time. I do that occasionally too when I need to ask a question and don't have their phone number or anything. It's not "stalker"-like at all.
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zitosilva

This reminds me of that Seinfield episode, where George says "I love you" and the girl answers "let's eat chinese today" or something.

It's a weird response, I have no idea what it means. But even if you do get a "no" it's better to endlessly wonder on a maybe... which, incidentally, is what you'll have to do this weekend. But at leat it's only two days.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MetalGearSunny

New technology....bloging!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"New technology....bloging!"
New technology....spellcheck!

Sorry if I come off as a dick for saying that, but the opportunity presents itself.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Jayge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
... no it isn't?"
"
I have been IM'ed by people who asked someone else for it when they couldn't find me all the time. I do that occasionally too when I need to ask a question and don't have their phone number or anything. It's not "stalker"-like at all."
For general info, it's fine.
For asking someone out, it's wboth really weird and really weak. You're supposed to ask her up fromt. If you're interested in someone you don't really know and have their phone number, they should know it.
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By KamasamaK
Jayge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
... no it isn't?"
"
I have been IM'ed by people who asked someone else for it when they couldn't find me all the time. I do that occasionally too when I need to ask a question and don't have their phone number or anything. It's not "stalker"-like at all."
I've gotten and given someone's information this way as well, but the conditions were different. I think they may mean it could give the appearance of being stalker-ish to the girl in this situation.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bulldog19892
Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
... no it isn't?"
"
For asking someone out, it's wboth really weird and really weak. You're supposed to ask her up fromt. If you're interested in someone you don't really know and have their phone number, they should know it.
"
True. True.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pause422

my god...

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Player1

Lol why do people continue to make these? Its a videogame website, not Match.com.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By serbsta
Bulldog19892 said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"Hexpane said:
"serbsta said:
... no it isn't?"
"
"
True. True."
xD

Well it doesnt have to become stalker-ish at all... i know what you mean but thats just stupid, i mean; if your both normal, sensible (non pedophile) people then i really dont see a problem. You just want to talk to the girl and you didnt have her MSN... big deal?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By jakob187

Well, Black...good show, sir.  Now, you sit back and play it cool, boy-o.  Let it sit in her head.  Don't act any different or anything.  Just be friends.  She knows it now, and yeah...it might eat at you pretty hard, but don't let it.  If she means anything to ya, then you gotta realize that friends come before anything else.

But if you tap it, you better send us all video, fuckhead!  = P

Take it easy, fool.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Arkthemaniac
jakob187 said:
"Well, Black...good show, sir.  Now, you sit back and play it cool, boy-o.  Let it sit in her head.  Don't act any different or anything.  Just be friends.  She knows it now, and yeah...it might eat at you pretty hard, but don't let it.  If she means anything to ya, then you gotta realize that friends come before anything else.

Take it easy, fool.
"
SIGNED. Twice, actually. I vote in DualReaver's name as well.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jayge_
jakob187 said:
"Well, Black...good show, sir.  Now, you sit back and play it cool, boy-o.  Let it sit in her head.  Don't act any different or anything.  Just be friends.  She knows it now, and yeah...it might eat at you pretty hard, but don't let it.  If she means anything to ya, then you gotta realize that friends come before anything else.

Take it easy, fool.
"
Only if we get one of that roommate of yours.
ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ltcoljaxson
Player1 said:
"Lol why do people continue to make these? Its a videogame website, not Match.com."
I wish more people would realize this.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bulldog19892
serbsta said:
xD

Well it doesnt have to become stalker-ish at all... i know what you mean but thats just stupid, i mean; if your both normal, sensible (non pedophile) people then i really dont see a problem. You just want to talk to the girl and you didnt have her MSN... big deal?"
But that's the thing, in situations like this people are not normal or sensible. Attraction does crazy things to your head, believe me I know.

Also, people like to give someone their own number, or MSN, or screen name or whatever, rather than randomly being surprised by a call or message. It comes off as a bit intrusive, especially in situations like these.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fr0br0
Arkthemaniac said:
"jakob187 said:

Take it easy, fool.
"
SIGNED. Twice, actually. I vote in DualReaver's name as well."
I'm pretty sure DR would give slightly different advice...

But I will sign that too.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By Gunner
Fr0Br0 said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"jakob187 said:

Take it easy, fool.
"
SIGNED. Twice, actually. I vote in DualReaver's name as well."
I'm pretty sure DR would give slightly different advice...

But I will sign that too."
You mean, punt her in the... wait.

I vote for jakobs advice.
Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Video_Tycoon

Okay, being a girl myself, here are my 2 cents.

She seemed sweet about it meaning she might like you.  I can't give a definite answer though.  What did her face look like when you told her??  Did she give you a weird look?  Did she smile?  Did she start blushing?

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By Kazona

All you can do is wait till the weekend is over. Don't go pushing. If the weekend is over, however, and there's still no conclusive response from her, then you should ask her what's up.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#48  Edited By joey
No Caption Provided
NinjaSquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers