Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

To be honest, I was not expecting much from my family this year due to the fact that they had gotten me very few presents (mostly gift cards) the past 3 Christmases and I was expecting more or less the same this year. I have to admit, I was quite surprised to discover that there was much more than the standard set of gift cards under the tree with my name on it, and below is a list and image of what I got this year.

1. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (with all 4 DLC via Voucher and exclusive Duke Nukem Forever First Access code)
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Playstation MOVE Bundle (PS MOVE, PS EYE, Sports Champion, and MOVE Games Demo Disc)
  4. $50 GameStop Card
  5. $40 Barnes and Nobel Card
  6. A pre-order of the Nitro Super Sonico "Bondage" 1/7th Scale Anime Figure (From Play-Asia...arrives 4/23/2011)

Below is my X-mas stash...in a group shot (and a image from Play-Asia regarding the anime figure).

X-mas Stash 2010

Super Sonico Pre-Order (X-mas Stash 2010)
#1 Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

To be honest, I was not expecting much from my family this year due to the fact that they had gotten me very few presents (mostly gift cards) the past 3 Christmases and I was expecting more or less the same this year. I have to admit, I was quite surprised to discover that there was much more than the standard set of gift cards under the tree with my name on it, and below is a list and image of what I got this year.

1. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (with all 4 DLC via Voucher and exclusive Duke Nukem Forever First Access code)
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Playstation MOVE Bundle (PS MOVE, PS EYE, Sports Champion, and MOVE Games Demo Disc)
  4. $50 GameStop Card
  5. $40 Barnes and Nobel Card
  6. A pre-order of the Nitro Super Sonico "Bondage" 1/7th Scale Anime Figure (From Play-Asia...arrives 4/23/2011)

Below is my X-mas stash...in a group shot (and a image from Play-Asia regarding the anime figure).

X-mas Stash 2010

Super Sonico Pre-Order (X-mas Stash 2010)
#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
#3 Posted by Dick_Mohawk (375 posts) -

Oh what a lovely haul.  Glad you are having a great Christmas! (I can't stop staring at the Super Sonico image...lol)

#4 Edited by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

I already posted in that one...just didn't want the anime figure to pop up in that one, so I made the blog.
(EDIT: Hang on...I added the blog to the Off Topic fourms...no wonder xD)

#5 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Nice haul!