Ye Olde Playstation 2 + Should I start video-blogging?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By eric_buck

So as you know my Xbox has crashed. Now I'm dusting off the old PS2 just for something to play! I only have 3 games for it, God of War, God of War II and Rugby 08. GoW 1 & 2 are, as you know, great games. What you might have not known though is that Rugby 08 is a fricking awesome game too! Anyways if you know the sport of Rugby or are just a sport game fan give it a shot cause it's a sweet ass sport game and you'll have a hell of a time playing it. So yeah... tomorrow I plan on picking up some new PS2 games. So far I think I'll get GTA: San Andreas and maybe NFS: Most Wanted. Both great games. So yeah I'm thinking of putting up some video blogs. I'm 14 so if you guys don't mind having some know-it-all teen comin and making some vlogs I'm all up for it. My voice is broken and everything so no need to worry about that ; So yeah let me know what you think about me doing video blogs and see ya next time!

Fuck. Sorry not used to being allowed to swear on blogs. Just testing it out!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By eric_buck

So as you know my Xbox has crashed. Now I'm dusting off the old PS2 just for something to play! I only have 3 games for it, God of War, God of War II and Rugby 08. GoW 1 & 2 are, as you know, great games. What you might have not known though is that Rugby 08 is a fricking awesome game too! Anyways if you know the sport of Rugby or are just a sport game fan give it a shot cause it's a sweet ass sport game and you'll have a hell of a time playing it. So yeah... tomorrow I plan on picking up some new PS2 games. So far I think I'll get GTA: San Andreas and maybe NFS: Most Wanted. Both great games. So yeah I'm thinking of putting up some video blogs. I'm 14 so if you guys don't mind having some know-it-all teen comin and making some vlogs I'm all up for it. My voice is broken and everything so no need to worry about that ; So yeah let me know what you think about me doing video blogs and see ya next time!

Fuck. Sorry not used to being allowed to swear on blogs. Just testing it out!

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Zebadee

Yeah the usually restricted

Fuck;

Command is quite useful.

I don't mind watching video blogs from someone of any age, as long as they are interesting.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eric_buck

Cool thanks!

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DeVeAn

Yeah bro start video bloggin. What you would do is start adding friends so people can watch. Thats the only way because there isnt a place where you can watch user videos here.

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Yeah buddy, definitely do some Video Blogs!  Cant wait to see them!  Devean is right...just start adding people as friends so your videos will be seen.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Jotun

I used to do video blogs over on Gamespot. I could never really do anything entertaining with them so I just quit. Do whatever you feel like, dude. People over here are pretty cool so just vlog away.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gizmo

Make the video-blog different. Maybe get a friend and make it a live gameplay marathon show, I remember when Jeff and Rich used to do that, *wipes tear from eye*.

Unjust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Unjust

I think it would be great to see some new V-blogs from someone new :-) .....   I will keep an eye out for you.