You are trapped on a two-story tower...

Supercoolbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supercoolbro

You have three passages to take. (no windows)

1) The sliding stair.

2) The dragon lair.

3) The pit of unknown origin.

Which do you take? The answer is quite simple.

This is much like choosing a way to die, with each option being more and more miserably painful.

The Dragon's Lair could involve getting stomped on and dieing of slow painful blood loss, the stair could lead onto slate....

Slate freezes you to the pavement when getting cold. When trying to walk, you would pull the skin off your feet, then fall on your face and fall to pieces by nigh fall. Or it could lead to a quick and painless lava pit.

The pit could land in 6-inch spikes that bust your nerves, and cause a slow death, or they could be poisonous snake that slowly kill you with giant  wart-like bites.  Either that, or land in a pile of ice cream with things you are allergic to, and quickly get ill.

These choices don't seem to have good chances of survival, happiness, or chance of escape...do they?!

This is much like choosing a bad game, movie, or sports team for a bet.

You can get the lottery all wrong after spending 200$ on tickets, or win 20% of your money back. Then there is the exit that leads to happiness. Life is full of chances, and you have to take them.

This is for choices when you pick something out, and sometimes you can turn back time like those games about cats, princes, and Max Payne before his dreadful movie. It's called a receipt, and it can save you, but when the timer-glass runs out after being banned from over-receipt usage.... Your dead.

That correct choice is what you are aiming for, but you can also end up falling into a endless pit of dragons and sliding stairs...

This is to stop you from taking the obvious choice, which would be the door that says exit you noticed after-hand....

The point is that you can take a risk with adventure which would be the dragon lair which could hold things you may or may not be to your liking, and is a little stupid for a choice. Which is something expensive that can lead to a painful death.

Take the pit which is only one-story high, which means there is a chance you will survive the fall, unless you get stabbed by spike-covered snakes. Which would be something cheap, with high-survival rate.

Or you can take the sliding stair with the crazy thing you may-or-may not enjoy.

Returning a media with a receipt  can only save you about one-time, so don't always take the exit by taking the media software you will like for sure, be able to take the risk by choosing something new.

You can use reviews as grappling hooks and weapons to help you out of this dilemma, but in the end. Choosing a media software is up to you.

This clever analogy is brought to you by me.

GioVANNI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By GioVANNI

I would take the stairs.  I mean, the tower is only 2 stories, and stairs aren't nearly as menacing as a Dragon's Lair, or a pit of unknown.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bulldog19892
...the hell did you just say?
...the hell did you just say?
Supercoolbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supercoolbro

That you should take risks, rather than buying the obvious 1st-tier. Trying things you haven't tried.

GioVANNI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By GioVANNI
Supercoolbro said:
"That you should take risks, rather than buying the obvious 1st-tier. Trying things you haven't tried."
True, but my natural, gut reaction would be the stairs.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bulldog19892
Supercoolbro said:
"That you should take risks, rather than buying the obvious 1st-tier. Trying things you haven't tried."
That was much less confusing. Thank you.
Supercoolbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Supercoolbro

Sorry, on other forums I'm a goof. I was trying to be serious XD

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Commando

Isn't a sliding stair also known as an escalator? I would take the escalator.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By adam_grif

A 2 story tower?

I jump from the roof onto the street. That's nothing.

pandemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pandemic

I would go out the way I came in, of course.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Jayge_

I am trapped in a 2 story tower.

I kick Levio out a window.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points