Posted by AcidBrandon18 (747 posts) 1 year, 4 hours ago

Poll: You guys think there will be a Forza movie? (17 votes)

Yes 18%
No 53%
Depends, are the Top Gear guys involved? 29%

With Gran Turismo and Need for Speed getting theatrical debuts; do you think Forza will get its own movie? Microsoft seems to be pushing hard on original programming with the Halo TV series, so maybe a Forza movie wouldn't be too much of a stretch?

#1 Posted by BeachThunder (11960 posts) -

Every video game franchise needs a movie - the more ridiculous the better...

#2 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5055 posts) -

Maybe, now that Microsoft is making TV. Waiting for that Halo tv show. So maybe a forza TV show?

#3 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5011 posts) -

Only if it's basically Top Gear: The Movie.

#4 Posted by spraynardtatum (2977 posts) -

Yes, and I already don't care about it.

#5 Edited by super2j (1701 posts) -

Rayman legends the movie. Here is hoping it would look exactly like this.... piece of crap Art

#6 Posted by JasonR86 (9711 posts) -

I sure hope not.

#7 Posted by Yummylee (21695 posts) -

''If Hollywood can make a movie about Battleship...''

#8 Posted by jediavenger1738 (20 posts) -

I'm sure there will be rumors for a Forza movie.

#9 Posted by BeachThunder (11960 posts) -

@super2j said:

@beachthunder said:

Rayman legends the movie. Here is hoping it would look exactly like this.... piece of crap Art

Yep, that is pretty ridiculous; also, disturbing.

#10 Posted by GreggD (4505 posts) -

NO BECAUSE IT'S A DUMB IDEA, moving on...

Seriously, though, there really is no legitimate reason for a movie to be made based on the game. At least with Gran Turismo, it ties into a true story, which Hollywood LOVES to do.

#11 Posted by MrNinjaSquirrel (15 posts) -

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact a Gran Turismo movie is actually happening. I mean, can't you just watch racing anytime on Speed?

That said it will probably happen, but at least we can hope that the Top Gear guys ARE involved. I don't give a hoot about cars but they are just awesome and would be reason enough for me to sit through whatever catastrophe Microsoft cooks up in Hollywood ^_^

#12 Edited by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

I think if Gran Turismo and Need for Speed do well at the box office, you can expect a Forza movie as well.

#13 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1072 posts) -

I can see how Gran Turismo is getting a movie because of the TV show they already have called GT Academy. Forza really has nothing for now until they do their own.