You've been given free tickets to one Disney world theme park in Orlando FL for you and two guests, which park do you go to?

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Poll You've been given free tickets to one Disney world theme park in Orlando FL for you and two guests, which park do you go to? (68 votes)

The Magic Kingdom 46%
EPCOT 31%
Hollywood Studios 12%
Animal Kingdom 4%
Typhoon Lagoon 1%
Blizzard Beach 6%
 • 
davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I doubt many will agree with me, but I'd go to Epcot. It has tons of great restaurants and theme stores, it has Test Track, and it has that disorienting but super cool space ride thingy?

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Floridan, I would scalp those tickets, go to the beach and get drunk.

If I had to choose, Magic Kingdom.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Missacre

As much as I love Disneyworld, I'd probably sell those tickets, and go do something else with the money. I'd love to walk around in the hot bright sun for 12 hours, but seeing as how I'm pale as a ghost, I'm perfectly happy without skin cancer.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

Magic kingdom. Space mountain, baby.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Epcot, to make people hate me (even though it's alright, from what I remember).

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you've never been to Disney World, or if you have kids,, you need to go to Magic Kingdom first. That said, Blizzard Beach is probably the most fun.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If you go with people your age, Magic Kingdom. Drink a clever amount of beer, and see how many times you could take the teacups.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

the one that doesn't involve me going to Florida. All that humidity...

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9 chaser324  Moderator

If you can only go to one, probably Magic Kingdom, but I also just want to say that Animal Kingdom is underrated since I know it probably won't get any votes.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animasta said:

the one that doesn't involve me going to Florida. All that humidity...

This. I've had enough humidity to last a lifetime. Now if they made a Disneyworld up north, like Minnesota or Michigan, I'd be all set.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

I guess my first question would be, do I really want to go to Orlando when Anaheim is closer.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

EPCOT.

In 1992.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#13  Edited By ArbitraryWater

EPCOT. All I remember from the time my family went to Disney World was that it had this crazy exhibit where you could try coke products from different countries and my 9-year-old self was pretty stoked about that. Couldn't tell you anything else.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I'm an EPCOT man myself.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hollywood Studios has the two best thrill rides in all of Disney World (Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster), but Magic Kingdom has far more iconic and quality rides.

Amusement parks have always been about the rides for me, so Magic Kindfom would be my choice, though the best park in Orlando for roller coasters and thrill rides is Universal Islands of Adventure.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd trade them for Disneyland tickets because Disney World blows. (Epcot).

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Oh yeah, where's the REAL best park in Orlando?

The one that's got Roscoe, king of the everglades?

Big motherfuckin Jeffery's, son

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, I rather sell the tickets to someone.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I really loved EPCOT, there's some really amazing things to see there.

Magic Kingdom probably wins in terms of sheer enjoyment though. I honestly think you'd have to be an emotionless husk to not enjoy Disney World.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd trade them for Disneyland tickets because Disney World blows. (Epcot).

Is this some weird East Coast vs. West Coast thing, because Disney World is like double the size of Disneyland and has pretty much all the same things plus many, many more.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are given a ticket to Disney World. So are two of your friends. They go without you.

You all get on two trains at the same time, travelling towards each other. You are going 300kph, they are going 250kph.

Which one of you will hit the car on the tracks first?

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I doubt many will agree with me, but I'd go to Epcot. It has tons of great restaurants and theme stores, it has Test Track, and it has that disorienting but super cool space ride thingy?

Me too. I saw the magic kingdom, and it was cool as a kid, but the multicultural theme of epcot is infinitely more interesting to the 20 year old me, probably even more so when I turn 21 and can legally drink wine

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did they rename MGM? Hollywood studios is a shitty name.

Also I have already been to them, Disney World is kinda shit. Epcot was probably the least shitty one.

Slaegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Slaegar

Is there a scalp the tickets option? Disney's business strategies are evil and I'm not a man-child. That's a lie

I'd much rather go to kawaii animu land.

No Caption Provided

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't go to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. Those are water parks that have lots of little kids and can be very nasty if you know what I mean.

If you have young children Magic Kingdom is a great choice as all the rides are fairly tame.

I am honestly having a tough time remembering any of the rides at Animal Kingdom besides the Mt. Everest roller coaster and the safari ride.

My two choices would be between Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Hollywood studios has some cool rides like the Aerosmith and Tower of Terror ones. There is also this fairly long movie theater boat ride which is pretty neat. Hollywood studios also has come really cool shows like an Indiana Jones thing and a car action show.

Epcot is easily the most adult of all the parks. It has many different culturally themed areas with specific rides and restaurants to eat at, some live music too. There are some very cool rides and shows here like an awesome spaceship thing. I would go there again just for the restaurants I didn't get to visit.

You also might want to consider Disney Quest. When I went a long time ago it was pretty cool. It is pretty much a giant arcade with some really unique games to play, also there is stuff like Pac-Man and older thing. When I went it was the cost to get in and then all of these things were free so no tokens or shit.

nevalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rule out Animal Kingdom and the water parks because they're fairly one dimensional and close earlier than all the other parks. They're not bad, but you wouldn't get as much out of it.

Hollywood Studios is lot of fun (Car stun show, Tower of Terror, Aerosmith coaster, etc.) especially if you go on a night that's playing Fantasmic (the best park closer show of WDW imo). It's also the least Disney of the bunch, so if you don't care, that's a good park.

Magic Kingdom is all about the nostalgia; the castle, the themes, the atmosphere. It's not as good as it was back in the day, but I've heard good things about the Fantasy Land expansion. The fireworks show is always great, but in terms of rides, you need to fast pass them or you're waiting in long lines. Food options aren't bad, but it's more about character meet n greets than delivering great food.

Epcot is my personal favorite park as Soarin' and Test Track are fun (fast pass them if possible), and the walk around the World Showcase is a blast, especially if you engage in my favorite activity 'Drinking Around the World'. It has the better food options of WDW (Japan, La Celier Steak in Canada, German buffet, etc.), and you can keep busy for most of the day. The park closer show is pretty good, but not as good as MK or HS.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Anyone who doesn't pick Epcot is incorrect. What other park lets you drink around the world in just a few hours?!?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Epcot is the shit.

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Neither, Disney Land pwns all bro.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NegativeCero

Well, I've never been to Disney, so I would imagine the Magic Kingdom is the default first experience.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I hated disney when I went, but I heard Animal Kingdom was great. I personally hated Epcot the least so maybe that one?