Your Best Gaming Memory?

Jai92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jai92

What is your most memorable gaming experience, one that you will never forget for the rest of your life?

One of mine has to be Wii Sports Resort with my much older brother (who is not a big gamer) and a close friend. It was hilarious, as my German friend who had never picked up a Wiimote before kept on completely and utterly screwing up on the frisbee and golf games. Brilliant, brilliant stuff. 

Oh and of course Super Mario World on the SNES when I was like...6. What got me into gaming. God bless that Italian plumber.

Write on, duders!

Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Djeffers03

Probably when.... you know what? I actually don't have a clue :(

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kishan6

sooooo many cant chose one ive been gaming for a long time

Avatar image for organicalistic_
Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Organicalistic_

playing legend of legaia as a kid.

cancerdancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By cancerdancer

No Caption Provided
My favorite memory is realizing how great of a hero Zelda is, and being able to play as him throughout the rest of my life.
fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fwylo

Super Smash Bros 4 players locally. Just that game in general has created so many unreal moments.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheFreeMan

A while ago my three brothers and I booted up a game of WcW/NWO Revenge (which, if you don't know, was one of the best wrestling games from the N64/PS1 era). We had an absolute riot because that game is fucking hilarious. We must've played for practically the entire day, never bothering to try to pin one another or end the match, just beating the shit out of eachother. It was a lot of fun.

Either that or all the times we spent playing Smash Melee or something.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead
@TheFreeMan said:
" A while ago my three brothers and I booted up a game of WcW/NWO Revenge (which, if you don't know, was one of the best wrestling games from the N64/PS1 era). We had an absolute riot because that game is fucking hilarious. We must've played for practically the entire day, never bothering to try to pin one another or end the match, just beating the shit out of eachother. It was a lot of fun.  Either that or all the times we spent playing Smash Melee or something. "
As I read that, the nWo Wolfpac theme came on my iTunes. 'Don't turn your back on the Wolfpac...'
Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clinkz

Banjo-Kazooie the day it came out at my old lake house. I have a lot of them when I was 3 with my NES but that would be listing too many.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By billyhoush

Beating Mario 64 in grades school.

Jai92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jai92
@Clinkz said:
" Banjo-Kazooie the day it came out at my old lake house. I have a lot of them when I was 3 with my NES but that would be listing too many. "
Yeah. Banjo Kazooie is definitely another one of those games from the N64 days you never forget. Absolutely brilliant game. Mario 64 who? :D
arkasai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By arkasai

I have some pretty fond memories of breaking into this room attached to a locker room at my high school, all that was in there was a TV and four chairs.  So what did we do?  We cut class and played Super Smash Brothers Melee most of the day.  After a few weeks of this we were all becoming exceedingly good at the game, so the matches got fucking intense, lots of yelling and cheering.  Never did get caught :)