• 121 results
#1 Edited by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -

Just wondering what duders are watching cartoon wise and by adult I mean stuff not on like cartoon network, adult swim's fine.

Personally right now Archer and Ugly Americans are my two favorite shows on TV, cartoon or not.

Edit: Anime is fine and although it possible the dumbest show ever I'll allow Adventure Time.

#2 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman are my real favourites but in terms of what's on these days probably Archer and Bob's Burgers.

#3 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Metalocalypse? I didn't watch it on TV, nor do I watch TV, so I'm kinda out of the loop :(

#4 Posted by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -

@Canteu: Crap, I haven't seen that in forever. I'm with you I don't watch TV that much anymore.

#5 Posted by Village_Guy (2598 posts) -

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. A real mans show!

...I don't watch much TV and where I live there certainly aren't channels that sends adult cartoons.

#6 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

Venture Bros

#7 Posted by believer258 (11949 posts) -
#8 Posted by Nick (670 posts) -

Venture Bros and Archer!

#9 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

As far as now it would be Metalocalypse and Archer. For older shows it's all about Sealab 2021 and Home Movies.

#10 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Favorite current one would have to be Archer. This whole season has been a slice of fried gold and definitely cemented Pam as my fave character.

#11 Edited by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Archer, what else

#12 Posted by JeanLuc (3586 posts) -

Futurama. That's pretty much it.

#13 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

I'm going to use the technicality of Anime and say that Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) is simply amazing. Enjoyed every episode made thus far.

#14 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

Archer is easily the funniest show on right now. But Bob's Burgers and Ugly Americans are pretty good too.

#15 Posted by alternate (2711 posts) -

a lot of the obvious ones have already been mentioned, I also like boondocks.

#16 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Futurama.

#17 Posted by Slay3r1583 (617 posts) -

I don't really watch TV. I just wait until stuff is available on disc or streaming and watch stuff then. As far as adult cartoons go right now I'm really into Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo, Resort Boin, and The Dark Knight Ingrid.

#18 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Futurama counts? if not then the first 6 seasons of Family Guy.

#19 Posted by BonOrbitz (2204 posts) -

I'd have to say The Clone Wars has come a long way since it's first season, so I'm considering that an adult cartoon.

Following that: Regular Show, Futurama, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, American Dad

#20 Posted by handlas (2685 posts) -

Adventure Time...

That's an adult cartoon right?

#21 Posted by spree4567 (138 posts) -

Venture Brothers
Archer
Boondocks
Futurama

#22 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Anime counts right?

Anything related to the Monogatari franchise.

#23 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Archer. Which is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, oh and Adventure Time of course because that's totally an adult show.

#24 Posted by Veektarius (4872 posts) -

My favorite was Harvey Birdman. Currently, it's Archer.

#25 Posted by punkxblaze (2987 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. A real mans show!

...I don't watch much TV and where I live there certainly aren't channels that sends adult cartoons.

Get the fuck out.

Just kidding, I don't judge. Yes I do. But you're a duder, so we're cool.

#26 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

@Rhaknar said:

Archer, what else

The best thing out there right now.

#27 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

Futurama used to be the tops, but the last season was comparative junk. I don't know what happened to all the funny, but it isn't there anymore.

#28 Posted by JakeLogan (221 posts) -

@handlas: Fuck yeah, it is! It's pretty much made for our generation

#29 Posted by dropabombonit (1491 posts) -

Futurama, robot chicken

#30 Posted by Witzig (327 posts) -

Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!!!

#31 Posted by Ventilaator (1501 posts) -

Started watching Archer and man Archer is great.

#32 Posted by NegativeCero (3005 posts) -

I feel like there aren't many choices, but Archer easily.

#33 Posted by James_Giant_Peach (751 posts) -

Archer is the laziest comedy I've ever seen, cannot believe people like it.

On-topic, none.

#34 Posted by Space_Sandwich (108 posts) -

Archer, Venture Bros, and Adventure Time (It's adult enough for me, DAMN IT!)

Oh, and older Aqua Teen. I haven't been up on that since the movie. Then again, I haven't been on Adult Swim at all for a long time. Anything worth watching?

#35 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (536 posts) -

Archer, Futurama, and the old seasons of Family Guy (1-5)

#36 Posted by PaulRevere (207 posts) -

Archer. Not only is it one of my favorite shows (including non-cartoons), but it's pretty much the only adult cartoon I can stand anymore. Although, I must say I do keep meaning to watch Bob's Burgers.

#37 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

Archer hands down.

#38 Posted by Village_Guy (2598 posts) -

@punkxblaze: Are you telling me that this man isn't the manliest man you have seen?! (alright that certainly is an over exaggeration but still...!)

As a bonus you get Epic Pie Time and BroNYcon September showing of a new episode (skip to the 3 minute mark for awesome and hilarious)!

#39 Posted by MocBucket62 (1234 posts) -

Archer wins this thread. This clip alone wins this thread:  

#40 Posted by Deinos (89 posts) -

Venture Bros., Archer, Futurama, American Dad

#41 Posted by falling_fast (2235 posts) -

does Futurama count? I think it should...

#42 Posted by grayfox1210 (199 posts) -

Archer: "If this goes tits up...*stares at Lana's tits*

Archer hands down.

#43 Posted by TooWalrus (13219 posts) -

Archer's pretty great, but I'm pretty sure Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law is the greatest show ever created.

#44 Posted by YI_Orange (1151 posts) -

Archer is the only one I still watch so...Archer. Futurama before it got cancelled was pretty great though.

@believer258: You referring to Ladd Russo? Somehow he managed to beat out Isaac and Miria(as a collective character) and Firo's dub accent for my favorite character. He's so great. Though, most of the characters are pretty awesome. Like Vino, who also fits what you're talking about.

#45 Posted by GunstarRed (5213 posts) -

Probably Archer, but it's not as good as older things like ATHF and Sealab. I'd probably also argue that Adventure Time is one of the best. Surely that show isn't made for kids.

#46 Posted by Fobwashed (2081 posts) -

Used to watch Venture Brothers. Dunno if it's still around, but that show was wonderful.

#47 Posted by LastNinja (281 posts) -

Archer

#48 Posted by Nottle (1915 posts) -

I liked a lot of adult swim stuff but haven't watched it in a year. I liked Frisky Dingo, Futurama (but that was overplayed), Aqua Teen, but are they still on, did they change the name? idk, umm, Venture Bros. also FLCL, thats the best show adult Swim has ever aired. A lot of this stuff i haven't seen in the longest time.

I also like South Park, and just began watching Archer season 1 and 2. "FUCK YOUR DOLPHIN PAM"

#49 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show(yes I am one of the few it seems), South Park, Futurama, The Boondocks, Napoleon Dynamite(it's charming), Home Movies, Dr Katz.

#50 Posted by EuanDewar (4969 posts) -

Archerrrrr