your favorite simpsons episodes/seasons

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360

ya the simpsons have a bunch of great episodes (if you ask me not alot past the 10th season) so what are your favorite simpson episodes/seasons? mine would have to be the first seven treehouse of horrors, homer becoming an astronaught, who shot mrburns, and as for seasons i'd go with 3-5

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By bwooduhs

I don't know why and it wasn't a great episode but i've always loved the Tommaco episode. I also love the flashback episodes like Lisa's First Word.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

The episode with pinchy.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Feanor

The Frank Grimes episode may be the best Simpons episode of all time.  But I think my favorite has to be the softball one.  He aint got no hustle skip.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By dsplayer1010

Season 4 was probably my favorite.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Pie

A lot of the sport ones (softball, homer:"YOUR CUT" rant in the football epeisode),Season 3 and 4 are probablt the best seasons,Mountain of madness is good, I like Itchy and scrachty land. Theres loads others that i cant think of right now.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine

I liked Season 3 a lot, partly because I own it and watched it a bunch of times.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By penguindust

• You Only Move Twice (S8)  - Homer takes a job with Globex run by Hank Scorpio...super villain.
  • Lisa on Ice (S6)  - Lisa and Bart are on opposing ice hockey teams
  • Itchy and Scratchy Land (S6) - A trip to the theme park leads to giant robots taking over...it was the best vacation ever.
  • Bart the General (S1) - The key to Springfield has always been Elm Street. The Greeks knew it. The Carthaginians knew it. Now you know it.
  • Oh Brother Where Art Thou/Brother Can You Spare Two Dimes? (S2/S3) - Danny Devito plays Homer's brother.  Homer ruins his auto company then gives him the money to make a baby translator.
  • Marge vs the Monrail (S4) - Springfield get sucked into buying a monorail from the 1964 World's Fair.
    Nimoy:  [annoyed]  Do you even know who I am?
    Quimby: [indignant] I think I do. Weren't you one of the Little Rascals?
  • Homer the Vigilante (S5) - Homer and his crew roam Springfield protecting the city from the Springfield Bandit...he wears sneakers...for sneaking.
  • Homerpalooza (S7) - Homer gets a job with a touring music festival freakshow and Sonic Youth steals sandwiches from Peter Frampton's cooler. 

The first 8 seasons were stellar, then seasons 9 and 10 were okay, after that most of the stuff was very forgettable.  Last season, however was pretty funny.  I think the success of the movie did a lot to breathe new life into the writing staff.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Sooperspy

Season 4 is my favorite, and my favorite episode is "Homer's Enemy", the one with Frank Grimes

simpsons_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By simpsons_28

Season 2 episode 8. Hence my name simpsons_28

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By toowalrus

I really like the first 10 seasons a whole lot. My personal favorite episode is the Mr. Plow episode from season 4. It referenced the Godfather AND Raiders of the Lost ark, and featured my favorite catchy tune of all time:

"Call Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow!"