• 112 results
JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By JasonR86

The first time I had sex was pretty awkward. It was like she and I were talking two different languages.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Zomgfruitbunnies said:

I don't know how someone can poop and cum at the same time. Doesn't the male human body prevent that from happening, like, your butt sphincter clamps up (along with multiple other muscles) when you ejaculate? I tried imagining that nightmare scenario, but can't seem to do it.

Someone please confirm this phenomenon. I am most curious.

Well I guess it's like when you pull out anal beads when you cum or if you do poppers and loosen your sphincter.

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By StrikeALight

@TeflonBilly said:

@Zomgfruitbunnies said:

I don't know how someone can poop and cum at the same time. Doesn't the male human body prevent that from happening, like, your butt sphincter clamps up (along with multiple other muscles) when you ejaculate? I tried imagining that nightmare scenario, but can't seem to do it.

Well I guess it's like when you pull out anal beads when you cum or if you do poppers and loosen your sphincter.

The male G-Spot is somewhere deep inside the ass. Or so I've been told.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrikeALight said:

@TeflonBilly said:

@Zomgfruitbunnies said:

The male G-Spot is somewhere deep inside the ass. Or so I've been told.

That's the prostate gland which can be stimulated like a G-spot

What I was describing was the "release" sensation from both ends. If you ever read the book Choke by Chuck Palahniuk, there's a hilarious story about it.

Laurentech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Laurentech

@Zomgfruitbunnies said:

I don't know how someone can poop and cum at the same time.

Then you don't know true bliss, my friend.

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jayjonesjunior

I don't like to think about them and they are many.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurentech said:

@Zomgfruitbunnies said:

I don't know how someone can poop and cum at the same time.

Then you don't know true bliss, my friend.

Man, I could go for a blumpkin right about now

brandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By brandino

To try and make the long story short i was 17 and i kind of knew i was gay but wasn't 100% sure and i had an opportunity at a party to find out because this girl was really into me so after we were completely shit faced we went upstairs and i guess in the process of her riding me i fell asleep and we tried again but were both way to tired so we crashed and tried again the next day and after about 30 minutes of it not happening and me totally not being into it i realized that yeah, i was gay.

We actually became really good friends and she became my "girlfriend" through out high school because this was a time when you would get your head kicked in for being gay and i lived in a smaller part of the city full of highly religious rednecks who hated gay people. But those 2 days were some of my most awkward moments in life, that and my dad knowing i was gay before i told him. I don't know how but when i went into his room to tell him, before i could spit it out he said you're gay, i know.

TL;DR Got drunk and fell asleep during sex, next day i couldn't get it up only to realize i was gay.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By dichemstys

Had my girlfriend on top of me for the first time and her dad walked in. Awesome.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Goddamn these are some pretty awkward moments. I was gonna say going to toys r' us with my DS to grab my Arcaeus and the clerk asking me if my kid was in the bathroom, but man your guys stories take the cake.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#111  Edited By Hunter5024

I had sex with my friends younger sister and one of us accidentally mentioned it in front of him when we didn't realize he was right next to us. He glared at me and I gave him sort of a "Well..." look, because there is literally no right thing to say in a situation like that. That was the last we ever spoke of that. More embarrassing for her than me though, she turned redder than any human being I have ever seen before, then once he left she wrapped herself up in the couch blanket like a cocoon.

Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Trainer_Red

I cried on a first date. My lip ring got caught in her braces.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#113  Edited By pyromagnestir

I knew I would regret clicking on this thread again... God damn. I'm just going to go somewhere quiet and contemplate life.

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By InternetCrab

In school, about once every semester or so, we had to pick a book to later review. In 9th grade I chose Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (im not a nazi, his speeches and expression was amazing imo, and I was a bit curious). Two days until review, our teacher went to Houston to visit her dying grandma (she had cancer apparently) and we had a substitute teacher, who ofcourse is a jew. Two days later, I read my review (I liked the book) to my jewish substitute. She looked at me strange the entire time. I just wanted to die.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#115  Edited By big_jon

I wore a dress once.

j0lter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers