• 123 results
#1 Edited by AOR (70 posts) -

I want you to try to recall every bad song you've ever heard and think hard about which one has caused you the most frustration and emotional pain. I think my most hated song of all time is Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy". There is nothing that puts a damper on my day more than seeing some ad with that song playing in the back or hearing it in some random convenience store. It is the bane of my existence and I give it the number one spot on my most hated songs list.

#2 Posted by Marcsman (3113 posts) -

American Pie by Madonna. 
It makes me mad..................
#3 Posted by Zippedbinders (983 posts) -

Salvation by Citizen Cope. The most repetitive shit I've ever heard.

#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

I hate anything by Pink or Beyonce.

#5 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Anything by Lady Gaga. Fucking ear rape.

#6 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1365 posts) -
@FancySoapsMan said:
I hate anything by Pink or Beyonce.

Whaat, you don't like put a ring on it? :( 
#7 Posted by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

Probably Crank That by Soulja Boy and other "songs" like it, just cause of what it has done to the perception of what hip-hop is.

#8 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2479 posts) -

Blister in  the Sun by the Violent Femmes.

#9 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -

I heard this every two, three, five then back to two minutes at work.

#10 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

Lately Power by Kanye West. Really enjoyed it around May of last year. Now that every fucking movie trailer and game trailer is using it, not so much.

#11 Posted by Christoffer (1756 posts) -

Why the hell would I acknowledge or remember any music I hate? That sounds ineffecient and depressing.

#12 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

It's a tie between Friday (Rebecca Black) and the Designer Jeans song from that other bitch.

#13 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

Rebecca Black Friday, the song is awful but the way it has caught on the internet sickens me perhaps even more somehow.

#14 Edited by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

One of the few times I literally wanted to slit my wrists... God that train wreck went every fifteenth minute and I worked at McDonald's so I didn't have any say on changing the God damned station!

#15 Edited by AOR (70 posts) -

@Christoffer said:

Why the hell would I acknowledge or remember any music I hate? That sounds ineffecient and depressing.

I hate accidentally purchasing Superman 64 over and over since I've never made it a point to remember things I don't enjoy. Efficiency and whatnot. Damn my brain for lacking the capacity to recognize unpleasant things! How will I ever strive to achieve any form or happiness or what could be seen as an avoidance of things I hate by surrounding myself with only the enjoyable ones? I'm doooomed.

#16 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

Anything by Linkin Park or any of those pop-metal or pop-punk bands. 

#17 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Friday. 
#18 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Any Hipster bullshit.

#19 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

"I Got Life" it always played in those fucking Muller rice ads. I hate that song.

#20 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

@Vonocourt said:

I heard this every two, three, five then back to two minutes at work.

KITTY VIDEOS guess they gave up wishing that old lady a happy birthday

#21 Posted by Christoffer (1756 posts) -
@AOR said:

@Christoffer said:

I hate accidentally purchasing Superman 64 over and over since I've never made it a point to remember things I don't enjoy. Efficiency and whatnot. Damn my brain for lacking the capacity to recognize unpleasant things! How will I ever strive to achieve any form or happiness or what could be seen as an avoidance of things I hate by surrounding myself with only the enjoyable ones? I'm doooomed.

Superman 64... that's a great album...  Can't stand the singer though, damn sleazeball.
#22 Posted by Creamypies (4050 posts) -

Anything by Avenged Sevenfold. That dude's voice is so fucking whiny.

#23 Posted by AOR (70 posts) -

@Christoffer said:

@AOR said:

@Christoffer said:

Superman 64... that's a great album... Can't stand the singer though, damn sleazeball.

I'm guessing it's inefficient for you to try to decipher certain context and/or metaphor. Seems like the behavior of a religious person. I don't trust their kind.

#24 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7048 posts) -

Anything by Nickelback, Lil' Wayne or Soulja Boy.

#25 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

My Jeans.   

And Friday. They both deserve to be perished in flames because they are one of the biggest abominations on this planet. They need to be destroyed.   
#26 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

#27 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -

"We Used to Wait" by Arcade Fire.

#28 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

Joanna Newsom

#29 Posted by gorkamorkaorka (442 posts) -

Everything about this video and them. She uses the term "this institution" about society.
#30 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

I'm getting pretty tired with people talking about that fucking Friday song. I got the point not to listen to it but shit..... I understand already.

#31 Posted by Ezekeilpurger (320 posts) -

FLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

#32 Posted by falling_fast (2183 posts) -

Cupid's Chokehold

#33 Posted by themangalist (1717 posts) -

I fucking hate anything Katy Perry. With a passion.

#34 Edited by Riddell (342 posts) -

Everything produced by an Indie rock band.

#35 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -
@Ezekeilpurger: Let the bodies it it? (y) (n)
#36 Posted by Christoffer (1756 posts) -
@AOR said:

@Christoffer said:

@AOR said:

@Christoffer said:

Superman 64... that's a great album... Can't stand the singer though, damn sleazeball.

I'm guessing it's inefficient for you to try to decipher certain context and/or metaphor. Seems like the behavior of a religious person. I don't trust their kind.

Ha ha, says the man who couldn't put the word "remember" in context. Yes, you ARE dooooomed. 
(You see, there's "forgetting" and then there's "forget-about-it".)
#37 Posted by crusader8463 (14413 posts) -

Don't really have one, but listening to Rap music in general is very painful for me. Out side of a very limited selection I find 99.9999% of it to be just complete and utter garbage and I have no idea why people like it. Each their own and all that, but I just can't stand the stuff. Same goes for that death metal stuff were they just scream and make noise. I will listen to anything else, but I tend to have picky tastes in music. I will listen to anything expect the above mentioned, but there are very few songs I actually love to listen to.

#38 Edited by Famov (768 posts) -

People are missing the point of this thread by picking genres instead of individual songs. Not that I plan to help much!

Beverly Hills - Weezer 

Other songs that I considered include: All dance music, ever. Any other Weezer song I'm vaguely aware of.

#39 Posted by pieman32 (162 posts) -

uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hip hop and pop music AND Country in general. These genres have been lowering the standards of the planet for decades! :)  ............................ :(

#40 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

I think I hate the clip more than the song actually...
#41 Posted by BonOrbitz (2156 posts) -
#42 Posted by gamefreak9 (2338 posts) -
@themangalist said:
I fucking hate anything Katy Perry. With a passion.
I agree though that teenage dream song gives me a boner, EVERY time.
#43 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -

that fucking brokencyde song.

#44 Posted by Vrikk (886 posts) -

I'm probably going to get some flak for this, but pretty much anything rap or pop related (although I do have a strange affinity towards Kayne's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy).

#45 Posted by Chalian (216 posts) -
@Bucketdeth
Like what
#46 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -
@Ezekeilpurger said:

FLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

This ^_^ 

I liked the song at first but when everyone started mentioning it all the time it got kinda boring.
#47 Posted by yakov456 (1899 posts) -

This is a slam dunk for me. ABRACADABRA by The Steve Miller Band. Sweet Christ, audible AIDS.

#48 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -
@Toms115: Oh you mean every damn song by them?
#49 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -
@TheVeteran13: nailed it
#50 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Track is kinda dope. For like the 30 seconds I can handle the hip hop attitude. Then it makes me want to buy a gun and do a drive-by assassination. That's how we do in the stoneage...