#1 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Every time I watch I Youtube video it's in black and white... is anyone else having this problem? 

#2 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Nope. Working fine for me.

#3 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Nope.would be kind of cool if i was daltonic i guess :D

#4 Posted by takua108 (1479 posts) -

Sounds like either a video driver or plugin problem. Watching YouTube videos crashes my laptop's video drivers from time to time for no apparent reason.

#5 Posted by EVO (3913 posts) -

When I was younger, like, 2-3 years old, I used to look at B&W photos and think that's what it was like back then - black and white. Then one day it was like Wizard of Oz and the world was suddenly in full Technicolor glory.

#6 Posted by Bigheart711 (1253 posts) -

Mine's fine as well. Is it just your computer, though?

#7 Posted by spudtastic (542 posts) -

Only old vids that are obviously from a B&W time, here, and if there's a widespread problem, I'd be right in on it!

#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@EVO said:
" When I was younger, like, 2-3 years old, I used to look at B&W photos and think that's what it was like back then - black and white. Then one day it was like Wizard of Oz and the world was suddenly in full Technicolor glory. "
Wait? That's not true?!!?
#9 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11039 posts) -
@RE_Player92: You must be going colorblind...Just, only on YouTube. 
#10 Posted by Six (612 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @EVO said:
" When I was younger, like, 2-3 years old, I used to look at B&W photos and think that's what it was like back then - black and white. Then one day it was like Wizard of Oz and the world was suddenly in full Technicolor gray. "
Wait? That's not true?!!? "
I think it means, that blends of black and white were added, giving us shades of grey and gray.
#11 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

nope

#12 Posted by super2j (1698 posts) -

are you looking at black and white videos?!?!?!? and have u tried your other browsers (if u have any). Is it the same thing. If so, then its a driver thing. but i wonder if its even that because i dont think drivers work like that. 

quick google gave me this. I hope i can post links, if not sorry. 
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110209122851AAfoqy3

#13 Posted by hugofount (1 posts) -

Yeh, mine has started doing that today, I dunno what is up with it. Am using an imac with chrome... so don't know if it is something wrong with one of those

#14 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

Nope, not happening with me. It'd be pretty cool if they did that for a day though. Kind of like a throwback day.

#15 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Afroman269 said:
" nope "
#16 Posted by 71Ranchero (2772 posts) -
@takua108 said:
" Sounds like either a video driver or plugin problem. Watching YouTube videos crashes my laptop's video drivers from time to time for no apparent reason. "
Turn off hardware acceleration in flash.
#17 Posted by takua108 (1479 posts) -
@Atramentous: Hey, thanks for the tip! Hope it works :)