ZeldaInformer Is Really Bugging Me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So when I first followed the site on Facebook a few months back I thought they were interesting and some of their articles were interesting, but late like the last few months they have been loosing my interest for making horrible articles that aren't even researched, poorly written, or down right insulting to a very large group of people. It started with them making an article saying that a bunch of Adventure games were basically Zelda Clones in this list were Darksiders and Okami. In the same article the writer goes and says that Starfox is the worst franchise and should have never been made. Then today I find them posting an article in which they call Shovel Knight a Wii U exclusive when that has been released on Wii U, 3DS, and PC while working on a PS4 and Vita port.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

For what it's worth, I think it's worthwhile calling sites like these - particularly when they seem to be at least fronting professionalism - on their bullshit. They shouldn't get a free pass on false info because "whatever, it doesn't affect my life". This is, of course, suggesting they are actually delivering false information. I don't actually care enough to do my own research.

Though, perhaps maybe the GB forums isn't the place to vent your frustrations. Might I suggest the official Facebook page you mentioned? Another fan-operated Zelda site?

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So..... don't read it?

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

So unlike them on facebook and don't go to their website problem solved.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

They're monsters.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@csl316: They're history's greatest monsters.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

To be fair, Darksiders 1 is a Zelda clone. A damn good, darker Zelda clone.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Um... Darksiders and Okami are Zelda clones.

But those writers might as well be Slobodan Milošević clones!

Burn those writers alive and cover their children with melted ice cream and lock them in a small room with really, really hungry cats that are lactose intolerant so that the kids get all awkwardly scratched by their scratchy cat tongues when they lick off the ice cream 'cause they're really hungry and then the cats throw up the ice cream 'cause they're lactose intolerant and the kids'll get really grossed out .

No punishment is good enough for those human crimes against humanity.

FattyLobotnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksiders and Okami really are Zelda clones, good ones too.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Not really sure what to say, but its really just a fan site. Some of the stuff they say feels like its purposefully "shocking" in an attempt to drive traffic.