ZREO - Zelda reorchestrated

mnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mnB

Yesterday I wen't trough all of my bookmarks and came across an awesome site I stumbled upon 2 years ago. It's called ZREO which is short for Zelda Reorchestrated. It's basicly a bunch of people who all share their love for the music found in Zelda.

No Caption Provided
However, something was missing, something they decided to change by starting a project. A project to publish almost (if not) all the tracks from the various Zelda games in a totally reorchestrated format on their website.

One thing that's really been missing in the latest Zelda games, and a question a lot of people had on their tongues when Twilight Princess was released, was why all the music was in MIDI. While we we're all wondering why they couldn't do the Zelda music with an orchestrated sound (something they comprehended for in Mario Galaxy) did these guys go ahead and do it out of pure lust. They aren't using real instruments, but transforms the sounds into something that's truly believable.

And yup it sounds awesome. It's all totally free and you can choose to either listen or download the whole library legally. I'm a big Zelda fan myself, and I remember when I first discovered this page - truly amazing. As said, just thought I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you find something you like there - I sure did.

Check out ZREO here

- mnB

mnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mnB

Yesterday I wen't trough all of my bookmarks and came across an awesome site I stumbled upon 2 years ago. It's called ZREO which is short for Zelda Reorchestrated. It's basicly a bunch of people who all share their love for the music found in Zelda.

No Caption Provided
However, something was missing, something they decided to change by starting a project. A project to publish almost (if not) all the tracks from the various Zelda games in a totally reorchestrated format on their website.

One thing that's really been missing in the latest Zelda games, and a question a lot of people had on their tongues when Twilight Princess was released, was why all the music was in MIDI. While we we're all wondering why they couldn't do the Zelda music with an orchestrated sound (something they comprehended for in Mario Galaxy) did these guys go ahead and do it out of pure lust. They aren't using real instruments, but transforms the sounds into something that's truly believable.

And yup it sounds awesome. It's all totally free and you can choose to either listen or download the whole library legally. I'm a big Zelda fan myself, and I remember when I first discovered this page - truly amazing. As said, just thought I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you find something you like there - I sure did.

Check out ZREO here

- mnB

Reetesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Reetesh

Thanks for the link! Will get this.. Have a lot of OCR songs in my HDD. community made covers are just awesome!

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

Wow, yea. I was almost prepared to bring you down and say that I prefer my Zeldathemes oldschool but I was totally wrong.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Geno

Sweet, I love these type of things. Thanks for the link.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Red

I downloaded the Ocarina of Time album. I vastly prefer OCRemixes to this, because this is really just Zelda songs without the MIDI. It's still worth downloading if you're a fan of that stuff.