Zune Marketplace Question

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

Recently everytime I turn on the Zune Marketplace it asks me to sign-in (even though I have it to do this automatically and remember my password). Before that it pops up with the message that the account linked to ZM is expired or something and needs to be re-approved?

I have not found any location to reapprove my account, and me having to sign-in everytime is becoming annoying.

One more thing. Whenever I try to put videos on my Zune it sometimes pops up with "Not Added" only moments after trying to convert and sync the video in question. So I have to keep trying to sync it until it finally does, and it's fine. So I don't see what the problem is here. Another minor annoyance.

Any help would be great, but I won't hold my breath. Although I'm sure some people here would like me to.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine
@Vinchenzo: Maybe it is asking you to get a Zune Pass because you have one and it is about to expire? I have had a similar problem with the videos and I think it was because of the format. I only have that problem with videos that are in MP4 format.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

No Zune Pass problems. I had the trial a couple months back but not since then.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

Yeah I tend to have little problems like yours off and on. I don't think I have had those exact problems though. Usually I go to zune.net and look thorough the forums for an answer to my problem. Generally I can sort out whatever is going wrong. The Zune software can be annoying but for some reason I still like it better than itunes, windows media player, etc. I think it's the social stuff that makes it cool to me.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine
@JJWeatherman: Yeah the software can be kind of slow.