LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By LouChou
http://gamingbullshit.com/2011/07/12/an-englishman-in-nba2k11/ 

I just committed a backcourt violation, and I have no idea what the fuck that is, or how I made it happen. The only things I see even remotely close to the backs of the court are the mascots, and I’m curious how either one of these hyperactive furries infringed on my ballgame.

The opposition are beating my shit like I’m missing payments, and for one shining minute I find myself with the ball. I decide to be real relaxed about my approach, and pass the ball around the D about 273 times. I’m looking for that finesse move, like a somersault slam dunk or some shit, but nothing presents itself. Suddenly a clock shows, and apparently I have a limited amount of time to shoot the ball. Panicked, I shoot a turd from the 3-point line which bounces twice off the rim and into enemy possession. Some tall drink of a motherfucker by the name of Dwight Howard jumps about 17 feet and dunks the ball onto my forehead. I shut down my XBOX 360 and sit in the dark for a few moments. People in the next room think they hear me sobbing, but they’re probably full of shit.

LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LouChou
http://gamingbullshit.com/2011/07/12/an-englishman-in-nba2k11/ 

I just committed a backcourt violation, and I have no idea what the fuck that is, or how I made it happen. The only things I see even remotely close to the backs of the court are the mascots, and I’m curious how either one of these hyperactive furries infringed on my ballgame.

The opposition are beating my shit like I’m missing payments, and for one shining minute I find myself with the ball. I decide to be real relaxed about my approach, and pass the ball around the D about 273 times. I’m looking for that finesse move, like a somersault slam dunk or some shit, but nothing presents itself. Suddenly a clock shows, and apparently I have a limited amount of time to shoot the ball. Panicked, I shoot a turd from the 3-point line which bounces twice off the rim and into enemy possession. Some tall drink of a motherfucker by the name of Dwight Howard jumps about 17 feet and dunks the ball onto my forehead. I shut down my XBOX 360 and sit in the dark for a few moments. People in the next room think they hear me sobbing, but they’re probably full of shit.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

On off-topic... :|

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

wordfalling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By wordfalling

Explain to me the football offsides rule.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Backcourt is when you take the ball across the halfcourt line (the one in the center of the court) and then step back over that line.

LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LouChou
@Jonny7892: well, at least I made it into your reference guide. 

@ThePhantomnaut: I kind of just kept hitting ok/submit, so if this ended up in Off-Topic it wasn't by design.
LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LouChou
@TheGreatGuero: thank you, that instantly makes a lot of sense. 

@wordfalling: is that a serious question, because i will if you wanna know?
wordfalling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wordfalling

@LouChou I don't really, just taking the piss.

LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LouChou
@wordfalling: thought so...
MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers