Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

Edited By fobwashed
No Caption Provided

Individuals

Here they are separate for anyone who wants em! These are all Included in the Zip file up above =)

In the beginning

right now it's just the two of us.

I like the picture I have in my head of a bunch of em just running to the right like they're in some awful video game so I'll stick w/that motif for anyone else I add. I'll continue on with this until it eventually becomes something bigger, but no less stupid. Consider this a first pass -_-;; I'll put some more time into it tomorrow perhaps =)

Any suggestions for positions/clothing/people to add would be welcome =) I'm thinking I'll prolly do Jeff or Patrick next but who knows. . .

Update 1:

So, I fixed a few things at this point and added a rough Klepek. Ryan's beard has been trimmed a little in the neck area and I've increased Brad's sideburns by 100% (added a whole nother pixel to it). I've also made some adjustments to the clothing around Ryan's left arm. I messed around a little bit w/the idea of adding stubble to his chin but didn't really like how it looked so it's off for now though that's not to say it's not a possibility later on. I wanna get everyone in before I start really digging into details because I wanna keep it uniform. Btw, Klepek is in the classic shaggy run pose and wearing the same outfit I had him in my previous GB pixel thingy because I just think it's hilarious =P

No Caption Provided

I'll be back w/more eventually. I'm not entirely happy w/PK's pants. . .

Update 2

No Caption Provided

Added a Jeff. The face is still rough. I was thinking about having him look as if he's whistling but maybe I'll give him a more aggressive look. . . though if I did that it might make more sense if he was leaning forward on his mega scooter. iono.

Update 3

No Caption Provided

Added Mr Caravella & Co. I'll prolly figure out a way to add hardcore dave into the mix and after that. I dunno. Is that everyone? Alex Nvarro? This is all still rough but I'd still appreciate any comments on how to increase anyone's likeness if I'm missing stuff. Mostly, I'll need to do fine tuning of the face and hair of everyone.

Update 4

No Caption Provided

Drew to popular demand! Stupid pun aside, I added one Mr Scanlon to the mix. His face is still rough but I wanted to get the basic positioning in to see if it'd work in the first place. The only thing I can remember about him is North Korea, and flight simulators using that crazy 3 point hat sooooo. . . . he's doin an airplane whilst wearing said hat. I can't get the points on the hat to show w/a solid white bg, but it should be better once there's a bg that's not just white. Also, his face is somewhat jacked and you can't really see his hair. Mostly, the thing I'll go back and touch up the most will be all the character's hair since I just threw it in there to get the general face shape at the moment. Including Tricky's seemingly spike hair =P

Update 5

No Caption Provided

Navarro joins the mix. I wasn't really sure what to do with him. I'd gotten some suggestions on a party hat which I might still add depending on whether ppl think it's necessary. I went with this tongue face and horn hands to the side but it's pretty hard to tell what's going on with his left hand so I may scrap it later on. Just a few more then I can get to everyone's hair, proper shadows and some sort of a BG. Also, at this point, I may need them to actually be running away or escaping from something. I've got a couple things in mind but I'd like to keep it a surprise for later =P Also, good ol' Mr Marino has this post into the Community Spotlight on the front page =) Thanks for that!

Update 6

No Caption Provided

Re-positioned ppls and added a slightly older Hardcore Dave. At this point, am I missing anyone? -_-;; Does anything stand out as being completely wrong? If not, I'll prob start workin on some bg and fine tuning the existing characters into a more final phase =)

Update 7

No Caption Provided

Started putting in a really simple BG. I'm still not positive what exactly I want back there but maybe it'll come to me as I continue working on the foreground stuff. Anyway, special guest appearance. I think maybe I should add a collection of things/people/characters etc on the left chasin the bombers on the right. Dunno. . . This is all just off the top of my head.

Update 8

I couldn't get the idea out of my head once someone said it.

No Caption Provided

Also went back to a plain white BG for now till I can think of what I want to actually use. . . And I've been hearing a lot of calls for Alexander or some such person. I guess I'll have to dig up some pics or something to figure out who this guy is and what to draw him as. -_-;;

Update 9

No Caption Provided

I don't really know much about this Alexis fellow but due to popular demand, there he is. Since I'm not familiar w/him, I couldn't really figure out what to do, but upon searching for him on the internet, I found a picture of him riding a little girls tricycle down a hill. . . so there -_-;;

Update 10

No Caption Provided

Lots and lots of little edits across everyone. Biggest change is Rorie no longer being all mean and trying an open smile for Mr Davis. Futzed with a lot of hair and such. I also just realized that chesty McChesty hair totally reminds me of that big dude with the nutty hair from some fighting game. Maybe Street Fighter 4. I forget.

Update 11

No Caption Provided

Just for laughs.

Update 12

No Caption Provided

A very rough Brad Muir appears!

Just a few edits.

Update 13

No Caption Provided

More tweaking. I tried throwing Brad in his safety gear to see if it helps. I've got it so that it can easily be removed if it doesn't jive well. Also added Will's buddy and by request, a baby w/alchohol.

Update 14

No Caption Provided

Mr Marathon himself! =D

Update 15

No Caption Provided

Made some adjustments to Will, Ryan's got his old smile back, Greg has been darkened a bit, vinny's sleeves are shorter and minor tweaks all around.

Update 16

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure I'm done adding ppl. Unless someone that needs to be here pops up. Now I gotta try and think up something that'll work w/all of em background wise. =\

Update 17

No Caption Provided

Yet even more rearranging and the addition of some Comic Vine. I can't possibly be missing anyone at this point right? Right?

Update 18

No Caption Provided

Due to popular demand. Also tweaked Drew a bit because he had a serious Calvin and Hobbes vibe goin on before. . . May need a bit more. I'll try to add Whitta maybe tomorrow or so -_-;;

Update 19
Update 19
Update 20
Update 20
Update 21
Update 21
Update 22
Update 22
Update 23
Update 23
Update 24
Update 24
Update 25
Update 25
Update 26
Update 26
Update 27
Update 27
intermission. Just for kicks
Update 28
Update 28
Update 29
Update 29
Update 30
Update 30
No Caption Provided
fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By fobwashed

Download Non-Grainy Version

Every photoshare site I've tried seems to add grain to hard pixel edges so I went ahead and zipped up the files and uploaded to a file share site. Go ahead and download these and resize them to whatever your resolution is for a clean, grainless wallpaper. I've got all the basic aspect ratios so it should only be a matter of a quick resize =)

Upon doing further research, it turns out that Windows by default changes any BG filetype into a jpeg before setting it as the bg. This explains the grainy edges. So what I've done is I went ahead and saved the files as very high quality jpegs. It fixes the situation at least on my computer. I'll have to redo all the individual walls since I've been editing them over time as well but I'll save that for later. For now, here's the current crew!

http://www.filedropper.com/gbwalls

CURRENT ZIP IS UPDATED TO UPDATE 26. I'll upload a new set after a few more updates -_-;; Sorry

wallpaper included in download. Also comes in green -_-;;
wallpaper included in download. Also comes in green -_-;;

Individuals

Here they are separate for anyone who wants em! These are all Included in the Zip file up above =)

In the beginning

I like the picture I have in my head of a bunch of em just running to the right like they're in some awful video game so I'll stick w/that motif for anyone else I add. I'll continue on with this until it eventually becomes something bigger, but no less stupid. Consider this a first pass -_-;; I'll put some more time into it tomorrow perhaps =)

Any suggestions for positions/clothing/people to add would be welcome =) I'm thinking I'll prolly do Jeff or Patrick next but who knows. . .

Update 1:

So, I fixed a few things at this point and added a rough Klepek. Ryan's beard has been trimmed a little in the neck area and I've increased Brad's sideburns by 100% (added a whole nother pixel to it). I've also made some adjustments to the clothing around Ryan's left arm. I messed around a little bit w/the idea of adding stubble to his chin but didn't really like how it looked so it's off for now though that's not to say it's not a possibility later on. I wanna get everyone in before I start really digging into details because I wanna keep it uniform. Btw, Klepek is in the classic shaggy run pose and wearing the same outfit I had him in my previous GB pixel thingy because I just think it's hilarious =P

No Caption Provided

I'll be back w/more eventually. I'm not entirely happy w/PK's pants. . .

Update 2

No Caption Provided

Added a Jeff. The face is still rough. I was thinking about having him look as if he's whistling but maybe I'll give him a more aggressive look. . . though if I did that it might make more sense if he was leaning forward on his mega scooter. iono.

Update 3

No Caption Provided

Added Mr Caravella & Co. I'll prolly figure out a way to add hardcore dave into the mix and after that. I dunno. Is that everyone? Alex Nvarro? This is all still rough but I'd still appreciate any comments on how to increase anyone's likeness if I'm missing stuff. Mostly, I'll need to do fine tuning of the face and hair of everyone.

Update 4

No Caption Provided

Drew to popular demand! Stupid pun aside, I added one Mr Scanlon to the mix. His face is still rough but I wanted to get the basic positioning in to see if it'd work in the first place. The only thing I can remember about him is North Korea, and flight simulators using that crazy 3 point hat sooooo. . . . he's doin an airplane whilst wearing said hat. I can't get the points on the hat to show w/a solid white bg, but it should be better once there's a bg that's not just white. Also, his face is somewhat jacked and you can't really see his hair. Mostly, the thing I'll go back and touch up the most will be all the character's hair since I just threw it in there to get the general face shape at the moment. Including Tricky's seemingly spike hair =P

Update 5

No Caption Provided

Navarro joins the mix. I wasn't really sure what to do with him. I'd gotten some suggestions on a party hat which I might still add depending on whether ppl think it's necessary. I went with this tongue face and horn hands to the side but it's pretty hard to tell what's going on with his left hand so I may scrap it later on. Just a few more then I can get to everyone's hair, proper shadows and some sort of a BG. Also, at this point, I may need them to actually be running away or escaping from something. I've got a couple things in mind but I'd like to keep it a surprise for later =P Also, good ol' Mr Marino has this post into the Community Spotlight on the front page =) Thanks for that!

Update 6

No Caption Provided

Re-positioned ppls and added a slightly older Hardcore Dave. At this point, am I missing anyone? -_-;; Does anything stand out as being completely wrong? If not, I'll prob start workin on some bg and fine tuning the existing characters into a more final phase =)

Update 7

No Caption Provided

Started putting in a really simple BG. I'm still not positive what exactly I want back there but maybe it'll come to me as I continue working on the foreground stuff. Anyway, special guest appearance. I think maybe I should add a collection of things/people/characters etc on the left chasin the bombers on the right. Dunno. . . This is all just off the top of my head.

Update 8

I couldn't get the idea out of my head once someone said it.

No Caption Provided

Also went back to a plain white BG for now till I can think of what I want to actually use. . . And I've been hearing a lot of calls for Alexander or some such person. I guess I'll have to dig up some pics or something to figure out who this guy is and what to draw him as. -_-;;

Update 9

No Caption Provided

I don't really know much about this Alexis fellow but due to popular demand, there he is. Since I'm not familiar w/him, I couldn't really figure out what to do, but upon searching for him on the internet, I found a picture of him riding a little girls tricycle down a hill. . . so there -_-;;

Update 10

No Caption Provided

Lots and lots of little edits across everyone. Biggest change is Rorie no longer being all mean and trying an open smile for Mr Davis. Futzed with a lot of hair and such. I also just realized that chesty McChesty hair totally reminds me of that big dude with the nutty hair from some fighting game. Maybe Street Fighter 4. I forget.

Update 11

No Caption Provided

Just for laughs.

Update 12

No Caption Provided

A very rough Brad Muir appears!

Just a few edits.

Update 13

No Caption Provided

More tweaking. I tried throwing Brad in his safety gear to see if it helps. I've got it so that it can easily be removed if it doesn't jive well. Also added Will's buddy and by request, a baby w/alchohol.

Update 14

No Caption Provided

Mr Marathon himself! =D

Update 15

No Caption Provided

Made some adjustments to Will, Ryan's got his old smile back, Greg has been darkened a bit, vinny's sleeves are shorter and minor tweaks all around.

Update 16

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure I'm done adding ppl. Unless someone that needs to be here pops up. Now I gotta try and think up something that'll work w/all of em background wise. =\

Update 17

No Caption Provided

Yet even more rearranging and the addition of some Comic Vine. I can't possibly be missing anyone at this point right? Right?

Update 18

No Caption Provided

Due to popular demand. Also tweaked Drew a bit because he had a serious Calvin and Hobbes vibe goin on before. . . May need a bit more. I'll try to add Whitta maybe tomorrow or so -_-;;

Update 19
Update 19
Update 20
Update 20
Update 21
Update 21
Update 22
Update 22
Update 23
Update 23
Update 24
Update 24
Update 25
Update 25
Update 26
Update 26
Update 27
Update 27
Update 28
Update 28
Update 29
Update 29
Update 30
Update 30
pandorasbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pandorasbox

Very nice work, fob. It's clearly Ryan and Brad, which is something that's hard to do in pixel form.

Why isn't there a well produced GB game out yet? I started one back when i was into Flash actionscripting, but i had to stop due to finding a job and having a kid. I wish i still had some of the source left on my HDD so that somebody could continue it.

(it was supposed to be an RPG about how Jeff was going to be late for work and had to get there while gamespot crew got in his way, so it probably wouldn't play anymore xD)

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By JCTango

@Fobwashed: Awesome! :) Reminds me of some Double Fine or LucasArts type of game.

Kovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Kovie

That's really great. Very identifiable, and Ryan's grin is adorable and completely hilarious.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Something about the way Brad looks reminds me of Rich Gallup more so then Brad.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Akeldama

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I thought it was for a bit. Brad is pretty nondescript when you think about it.

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Skunkboy72

I like it! When you do Jeff make sure he is either in a track suit or a sports jersey, or both!

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By mscupcakes

Wow this is great! My suggestion for Patrick would be some similar to an item get pose with his arms in the air like he just don't care. I think that'd be a good way to show off his 'fro.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ravenlight

@Fobwashed:

That's pretty awesome. I've always had a soft spot for pixel art.

Any plans to animate Brad and Ryan? They'd look awesome in motion!

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Akeldama said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Needs more sideburn. 
fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fobwashed

@Skunkboy72: Sorta what I was thinking. Maybe the solid red one?

@mscupcakes: I know SOMEONE has to have his arms in the air. When I think of Tricky, I always imagine Shaggy from scooby doo. Maybe I'll keep a running theme of him being in those hotpants and bright pink T

@Ravenlight: I thought about it and I don't think it'd be too hard as long as I kept the frame count down. Maybe I'll try once I get all the mains in place.

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

@Akeldama said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Needs more sideburn.

Yes. I will enhance his sideburns!

@pandorasbox: I'd totally try cept I'm already up to my eyeballs making a different game in my spare time =\ It's a lot more work than you'd think. I've already got a working 2D side scrolling beatem up engine so if I had the art assets, it'd just be a matter of putting em in tho. . .

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Bollard

@Akeldama said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Fobwashed: I think add more stubble and it'll look like Brad.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fobwashed
No Caption Provided

And then there were 3. Edit notes in the OP.

@Chavtheworld: I tried the stubble but didn't really like it -_-;; Maybe I'll try it again later

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By NoobSauceG7

Awesome! Good work!

bassman2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15  Edited By bassman2112

This is astounding =D I'm looking forward to seeing how Vinny, Jeff & Luchadeer get incorporated

Great work sir

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#16  Edited By pyromagnestir

Cool stuff. Although I can't help but think of all the creepy reasons why Patrick is running so scared while Ryan and Brad chase after him.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By joshthebear

Awesome duder. Can't wait to see Jeff and Vinny.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fobwashed
No Caption Provided

A Wild Jeff Appears!

Since he's in his full track suit, thought it might be funny to toss him onto his scooter. Though, in Time Trotters, he's wearing Blue. . . Oh well. I'm starting to sorta run outta room to place em in together. . . I'm guessin' vinny is gonna have to be on the top left in the back maybe. Also, I may need to start thinking about what the hell I'm gonna do about a bg.

@pyromagnestir: Now he's got Jeff on his tail as well -_-;;

@joshthebear: Add one Jeff. . . no Vinnie yet.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#19  Edited By jacksukeru

Ah, another update hit while I was reading the thread!

Anyhow, this is great, fantastic even, Ryan especially looks sooo good.

I wish I had some good suggestions for Vinny, but I'm all out, just make sure to give him a black shirt.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By OmegaPirate

@Fobwashed: Nice work so far duder, all instantly recognisable.

Also its probably fairly obvious but if youre still looking to put someone in holding their hands in the air, and you aint done vinnie yet - he should totally be holding his kid up in the air as he goes!

Awesome stuff so far! x

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Fobwashed: Glorious. Jeff's a cheating cheater.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fobwashed

@OmegaPirate: We're definitely on the same page, I immediately thought about including the baby w/V but couldn't think of a proper way to do it. Holding it like a football would make it hard to recognize what it was so I threw him into a carriage. I was also considering the over the head, but I think I'm going to save that for whoever is gonna be toting the luchadeer. I tried having someone holding it in other positions but it ended up looking crazy due to the antlers being all over the goddamn place.

No Caption Provided

I'm currently missing Hardcore Dave and perhaps Alex. Anyone else?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By napalm

Brad's thighs aren't thick enough.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#25  Edited By StarvingGamer

Very nice work.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By laserbolts

nice man. looks awesome

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27  Edited By breadfan

Fucking dope, yo

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jacksukeru

Oh man, this just keep getting betterer and betterer!

How about adding a note to better show Jeff whistling? If there's enough space.

Alex looking giddy with a party hat on and confetti around him as he runs would look awesome.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By AngelN7

So did Patrick just woke up or something? I'd like to hear the story behind him being barefoot and looking like toilet paper is falling out of his pocket.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aetheldod

@Fobwashed: Harcore Dave and Drew "the manchurian" Scanlon are missing :3

HarlechQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HarlechQuinn

Very nice pixel art. can't wait to see further additions.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fobwashed

@RockmanBionics said:

Alex looking giddy with a party hat on and confetti around him as he runs would look awesome.

What is that a reference to? I missed out on the whole Alex party thing.

@AngelN7: There's a video somewhere of him playing rockband on youTube. I think it best for you to discover the rest yourself -_-;;

@Aetheldod said:

@Fobwashed: Harcore Dave and Drew "the manchurian" Scanlon are missing :3

I feel like Dave is involved enough but the only things I remember Drew from is the North Korea thing. Which was cool, but sorta outta nowhere. I don't feel I know Drew enough to figure out what to do with him.

Fascismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fascismo

I'm not even remotely joking:

I would buy this on a T shirt

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By JJOR64

Amazing.

mrpandaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mrpandaman

@pandorasbox: Instead of an rpg how about a GB-themed River City Ransom? or the Scott Pilgrim video game (basically River City Ransom)?

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strife777

Dude, don't forget Drew, one of the most important asset of Giant Bomb. Also, I think vinny could use a little more beard/stubble.
Otherwise, this is fantastic work, looks dope.

lightsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#37  Edited By lightsoda

Great work, I confused Brad with Patrick first, for some reason. I think Brad has less hair.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NegativeCero

This is really cool. I always get a kick out of seeing recognizable pixelated people.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By Xeiphyer

Is that Klepek? Hes tough to make out. My first thought was Coonce or Alex. The rest are super easy and amazing though.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheHT

amazing!

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NTM

Wow, yeah I think that's fantastic work. If I had to choose one that I think needs the most work, it'd probably have to be Patrick's hair, it looks more spiky than a fro shag.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jacksukeru

@Fobwashed said:

@RockmanBionics said:

What is that a reference to? I missed out on the whole Alex party thing.

In the E3 video intros he has a party hat on and is acting excited in one of the backgrounds, you could also see him recording it in the behind the scenes video they put up. User papercut then used this idea for his 5-star Alex image in this thread, and it was fantastic! That's about it.

helloiamgary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By helloiamgary

That Ryan is spot on. SPOT ON!

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

@Fobwashed: Not sure I can properly express how much I love these. Awesome job duder.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By david3cm

@JCTango: A Giant Bomb adventure game? I'd play that.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By JCTango

@Fobwashed said:

@OmegaPirate: We're definitely on the same page, I immediately thought about including the baby w/V but couldn't think of a proper way to do it. Holding it like a football would make it hard to recognize what it was so I threw him into a carriage. I was also considering the over the head, but I think I'm going to save that for whoever is gonna be toting the luchadeer. I tried having someone holding it in other positions but it ended up looking crazy due to the antlers being all over the goddamn place.

No Caption Provided

Now it looks like Ryan's crotch is showing.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Love that shit!

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By mscupcakes

This is beautiful, and so are you! Only thing that would make this better if they were really subtle .gifs with window blowing on their hair or something.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By VoshiNova

awesome awesome awesome

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pyromagnestir

@JCTango said:

@Fobwashed said:

No Caption Provided

Now it looks like Ryan's crotch is showing.

That seems to be a trend with user images... Of course I'm speaking of this.

This continues to be glorious. Although now that it seems as if a giddy Ryan a determined Brad and nonchalant Jeff are so intently chasing a freaked out Patrick and Vinny with mini Vinny, I no longer wish to imagine what freaky scenarios have occurred.