#1 Edited by abomunist (116 posts) -

To be more precise: $8.50. Just thought I'd give a heads up. Totally worth the cost. With GTAV coming out, I was fiending for some open world tomfoolery.

Don't know if it's available outside the US.

#2 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Does it work with Windows 8? I'd buy it if does. Lately I haven't been having a lot of luck... GTA IV won't run in Windows 8 for me at all...same for a lot of other games. :/

#3 Edited by Getz (2989 posts) -

It's also free for PS plus members this week.

#4 Edited by abomunist (116 posts) -

I'll second that GTAIV thing. I think it has to do with the Games for Windows Live integration. Which is upside down and backwards in 8, as far as I've figured it out. I don't believe Sleeping Dogs has that problem, but I'll report back.

#5 Posted by wemibelec90 (1548 posts) -

@jdh5153 said:

Does it work with Windows 8? I'd buy it if does. Lately I haven't been having a lot of luck... GTA IV won't run in Windows 8 for me at all...same for a lot of other games. :/

I played entirely through Sleeping Dogs on a Windows 8 system. Worked perfectly fine for me.

#6 Posted by RawknRo11a (551 posts) -

if you know how to work the internets you can get it off the Polish Origin site for about half that (roughly $4.50) and includes a steam key.

#7 Edited by believer258 (11630 posts) -

@jdh5153 said:

I played entirely through Sleeping Dogs on a Windows 8 system. Worked perfectly fine for me.

As did I.

#9 Edited by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

I know it's free on psn plus but TRUST ME! If you have a solid computer you should spend the 8.50. It looks absolutely amazing on there.

And if you don't have a PC I don't recall the console versions have any issues so enjoy it in there. It's a great game

#10 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

I know it's free on psn plus but TRUST ME! If you have a solid computer you should spend the 8.50. It looks absolutely amazing on there.

And if you don't have a PC I don't recall the console versions have any issues so enjoy it in there. It's a great game

Sweet. Came to make sure the console version didn't have issues (still haven't gotten around to building my PC yet). Looking forward to checking this game out.

#11 Edited by abomunist (116 posts) -

Yeah, seems fine. I love the fighting system in this game. It's no Batman, but it's pretty great.